100% SHIT from Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS

Data: 2012-03-16 10:41:22
Autor: nobody
100% SHIT from Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS
Belfort Instrument Company is selling to a known terrorist country as evidenced by mention of the DigiWx AWOS on their corporate homepage sold to: Pakistan •Lahore International Airport (LHE/OPLA) RVR System, Lahore Pakistan And then there is word of this: During the first two weeks of January 2007, U.S. air strikes targeted four sites in southern Somalia formerly under al Qaida control where terrorists have been training and hiding for months. "As we speak now, the area is being bombarded by the American air force," a Somali government official told Reuters two weeks ago. The U.S. attacks targeted an area close to Ras Kamboni, a coastal village near the Kenyan border where many Islamists are believed to be hiding after being ousted by Ethiopia-backed government forces, the official added. Four places were hit -- Hayo, Garer, Bankajirow and Badmadowe, the source said. "Bankajirow was the last Islamist holdout. Bankajirow and Badmadowe were hit hardest," he added. The Pentagon confirmed only one air strike that took place in the south of the country, saying that it was part of a wider offensive aimed at an al-Qaeda cell that includes suspects in the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in east Africa and a hotel in Kenya. Meanwhile, ABC News quoted U.S. and French military sources as saying that American U.S. special forces were working with Ethiopian troops on the ground in operations inside Somalia. Following a thrust by the U.S. military, U.S. special forces discovered a Belfort Instruments Digiwx AWOS weather reporting system on a hill south of Ras Kamboni. The Belfort Instruments Digiwx AWOS station was not operational as it had suffered a direct military hit from an explosion of unknown origin. But the Digiwx name could be clearly seen imprinted on the 15 foot tower which now lays on it side in pieces. U.S. troops subsequently uncovered handheld Digiwx weather receivers in two of the camps previoulsy occupied by al-Qaeda terrorists which apparently had been left behind and abandoned. How the Belfort Instruments Digiwx AWOS system made it to Somalia and into terrorists hands is still unknown. Whether al-Qaeda and Osama bin-Laden organizations are employing Digiwx AWOS units in other parts of the world is currently unknown. U.S. troops have been advised to be on the lookout for additional Digiwx AWOS units under Al-Qaeda and/or Sunni/Shiite control in Iraq and Afghanistan. U.S. special forces are reportedly monitoring the two known wireless frequencies that Digiwx AWOS transmits on, notably 464.6 and 464.75 MHz. British military sources report that signals on both frequencies have been detected but only occasionally as the terrorists seem to be running Belfort Instruments Digiwx for only short periods of time. Belfort Instrument Company (Baltimore, MD, USA), the original manufacturer of Digiwx AWOS, has had no comment. Why would an American company be "aiding and abetting" known terrorists organizations around the world while doing business in pursuit of the almighty American dollar? Maybe you would want to contact them and find out why: Belfort Instrument Company 727 South Wolfe Street Baltimore, MD 21231 410-342-2626 410-342-7028 (fax) 1-800-937-2353 sales (at) belfortinstrument.com service (at) belfortinstrument.com Gamma Scientific President Richard L. Austin rlaustin (at) gamma-sci.com Belfort COO Debra S. Lange (Alascio) dsalascio (at) belfortinstrument.com Belfort Co-Owner Bruce R. Robinson brobinson (at) utilipoint.com Belfort Co-Owner Nicholas C. Kaufman cs (at) quickstrategy.com Belfort Sales Director Ralph F. Petragnani rpetragnani (at) belfortinstrument.com Belfort Digiwx AWOS Support Manager M. Tylor Burton digiwxsupport (at) gmail.com Much has been written about Belfort Instrument Company's DigiWx AWOS anonymously for good reason because the Belfort DigiWx "fur" has been flying since at least 2005. One can find mention of Belfort's inferior weather station named DigiWx AWOS as witnessed by: Ten reasons to NOT buy Belfort DigiWx AWOS (keep reading) http://www.aviationkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/piloting/5041 I also am of the belief that Belfort Instrument Company has been actively censoring anyone and any words which dishes dirt on this inferior DigiWx AWOS weather station. Now we have word from Belfort Instrument Company of a "Recommended Service Bulletin" dated April 21, 2011 and numbered 2011-1. SUBJECT: Unicom Transmission MODELS AFFECTED: Belfort DigiWx AV100 with                  either Technisonic or ICom radios TIME OF COMPLIANCE: At owners discretion There have been some discussions by users at congested airports of not being able to receive the AWOS broadcast over the Unicom or the weather report stepping on other Unicom communications. The following suggest may decrease the problem. 1. On the DigiWx radio, set the squelch well above the squelch break point this, in turn requires more power to break the squelch which means traffic has to be closer to the airport to receive the weather report. 2. The DigiWx standard broadcast mode is using 3 MIC clicks. At busy airports, there isn t a way for the DigiWx to determine if someone is clicking the MIC 3 times for the weather or three (3) separate pilots are clicking the MIC to talk. If this is the case, it might help to change the number of MIC clicks for weather to 5 MIC clicks. Both of the above recommendations will help reduce the number of broadcasts from the DigiWx and they are easy to do and don t cost money. Belfort Field Service Team 800 937-2353 serv...@belfortinstrument.com Well, I fly from one of the airports in MT with one of these DigiWx AWOS pieces of SHIT. And its beyond me to understand why changing the mic clicks at a congested airport is going to fix the problem of a DigiWx which clogs the UNICOM frequency. Just like Belfort said, DigiWx cannot distinguish who is clicking the mic 3 times. The DigiWx is stupid. When it hears any 3 mic clicks, it activates and clogs an already congested UNICOM frequency. We pointed this out to Belfort 3 years ago and THIS WAS AND CONTINUES TO BE THEIR FIX? If I cut thru the emotion of everything ever written about the Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS, I am now a believer. Belfort doesn't know the first phucking thing about designing an AWOS to broadcast over a UNICOM frequency. I have talked with numerous pilots from other airports who have the SuperAWOS and the Vaisala AWOS. And they just DON'T have these clogged frequency problems. Yep, you read that right: BUY Belfort Instruments DigiWx-SHIT... Have a PILE OF SHIT guaranteed! Have you heard about the Meadow Lake Airport AWOS Fiasco? Quoting, http://meadowlake-airport.com/AWOS.htm reads in short: "Executive Conclusion: Of the four candidate AWOS manufacturers, only two meet the threshold and objective system performance levels. These are systems provided by All Weather Inc (AWI) and Vaisala. The SuperAWOS by Potomac Aviation does not pass an initial cut due to maintenance problems encountered with their SuperUnicom installed at Meadow Lake airport." "The Belfort DigiWX "AWOS" is not a true FAA fully commission-able AWOS. Its complete sensor suite is not certified. Installation of this system at 00V means that we would not have our weather data (METAR) accessible in the federal database which means that Flight Service and other sites such as ADDS, XM weather, WSI, etc would not not have Meadow Lake weather data. The only certified weather info would be altimeter and visibility. While this does allow Part 91 and 135 instrument approaches, the inability to incorporate its complete METAR data in the federal system is a deal-breaker." "The apparent initial cost savings of the initial Belfort DigiWX acquisition is minimal and not worth the lack of functionality and usefulness to the national aviation community. Life-cycle cost of the Belfort system over 15 years is over $27,000 higher than the Vaisala system." "It would not allow us to transition to a three letter airport identifier." "Bottom line is that the Belfort system represents false economy, minimal pilot usefulness and is inconsistent with providing the aviation community services that make this airport attractive to current and future pilots and businesses." "Of the remaining systems offered by AWI and Vaisala, Vaisala is the preferred system." The complete report highlighting DigiWx shortcomings can be found at: http://meadowlake-airport.com/AWOSanalysis.doc Now have a LQQK at this..... Ron Lee from Meadow Lake Airport wrote in Pike's Peak Flyer: January 2009 The SuperUnicom was shut down in early August 2008 due to harmful interference on the 122.7 MHz frequency A grant was submitted and approved to get an AWOS III P/T using FAA funds. Our portion of the cost is around $4,000 although incidentals may drive it higher... but far below the $25,000 previously budgeted for an AWOS. One MLAA Board member is attempting to force a system that is not fully certified down our throats using the flawed rationale that it is cheaper that the fully certified systems offered by All Weather Inc and Vaisala. A major down side to the Belfort system is that pilots will not be able to access METAR data through Flight Service, ADDS, on their on-board weather systems, etc. We will very likely be unable to acquire a three letter airport ID and maintenance will cost much more over its lifetime than with either of the fully certified systems. Plus in its current implementation, there is no obvious upgrade path to getting present weather and lightning information available in an AWOS III P/T system. It is crucial to the safety of this airport and our usefulness as a destination airport within the National Airspace System that we get a state of the art AWOS. With the FAA grant, it is amazingly affordable. But it is essential that local pilots become informed on this matter and contact all Board members to express their view. My opinion... based upon extensive research on behalf of MLAA members... is that we need a fully certified AWOS. The minimum configuration is AWOS III, with AWOS III P/T highly desirable (objective). It needs to be the number one priority acquisition with a target installation not later than Spring 2009. It must not be sacrificed to pay interest on the land acquisition. His full report is located he http://home.pcisys.net/~ronlee/MeadowLakeAWOSSelectionAnalysis.doc If you're considering Digiwx AWOS... READ THIS ANALYSIS FIRST! Following up on the post regarding the UN-APPROVED, UN- CERTIFIED and UN-OFFICIAL weather data spewed by Belfort Digiwx AWOS, one also needs to note that they only sold 2 units during all of 2011. Bruce R. Robinson's 10 reasons to NOT buy Belfort Digiwx AWOS: Ten reasons for not buying Belfort Instrument Digiwx AWOS: 1) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified wind speed 2) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified wind direction 3) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified temperature 4) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified dewpoint 5) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified density altitude 6) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified visibility 7) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified precipitation measurement 8) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified precipitation discriminator 9) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified ceiling measurement (ceilometer) 10) no FAA Approved or FAA Certified lightning detection About Belfort Instrument Company: Belfort used to be a leading provider of weather instruments to the government, professional meteorology and aviation markets. Key words: "use to be." They never provided any wind sensors to the Wright Brothers despite their fantastic assertion that they did! Historical archives available at the U.S. Air Force National Museum (1100 Spaatz Street, Wright- Patterson AFB, OH 45433) tells a very different story and specifically mentions a "Richards" anemometer which Wilbur Wright held as pictured at: "http://wings.avkids.com/Book/Wright/history1_19012.html". The Belfort aerovane wind system on U.S. Naval aircraft carriers are currently being replaced with ultrasonic wind sensors from QPI (11207 Single Oak Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22407) which just won a $94 million dollar contract for the Moriah Wind System. Belfort wind speed and direction anemometers found on the ASOS platform are now being replaced with ultrasonic sensors from the Vaisala Group. Belfort Instruments Model 6000 visibility sensor will no longer be a part of the U.S. Air Force's OS-21/FSB program come early 2007. And despite a $500,000 U.S. government grant from NASA's Small Aircraft Transportation System (SATS) program in 2004 to build a low-cost ceilometer, Belfort didn't possess the technical smarts nor the engineering know-how to accomplish the task. So now they're importing the Eliasson CBME 80A laser ceilometer from Muir Matheson. As one can readily see, Belfort is no longer setting any standards of measurement in the weather instrumentation world. And now Belfort is propagating lie after lie about their fabled company history while trying to steal thunder from the accomplishments of the Wright Brothers. According to the National Museum of American History (12th Street and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20560), Belfort founder Julian Friez never made it to Baltimore to set up shop until sometime in the 1890s even though Belfort officials fraudulently claim the company was founded in 1876. Thus, there was no 125th anniversary for Belfort to celebrate in 2001 even though they hosted a party to which no one came! Belfort's proclamation that it is the "Oldest Weather Company in the World" is simply yet another Belfort lie as Thomas Romney Robinson invented the first wind anemometer in 1846, six years before Julian Friez was born in 1852. Belfort doesn't even know it's own company history so they just make it up! You should wonder what other crap (eg. Digiwx AWOS) they also make up! For more information about Belfort Instrument and DigiWx, visit dogsh*t.com Ellen H. Robinson LIKES MEEZ BIG BLACK MAMBA http://groups.google.com/group/alt.airports/msg/08232a7de634561c December 29, 2010 Ellen H. Robinson will SUCK and FUCK you! Onze afternoon, i wasz catchin a snooze in my backyard on a sunny day. much to my surprize, i lifted my hat and found my neighborz Ellen H. Robinson unzipping my pants. she gestured to me with herz indexes finger over herz slender lips to be quiet. I say figures okay, she then unzipped my pants and reached in and tuggzed on my big black mamba! Imediatelzly, my blacks a mamba becomes engorged with hot burstz of human excitementz. With a big tugz with both of herz handz, Ellen H. Robinson pluckz me black mamba to a full erctionz! she then opened herz mouthz and slipsz it over my full manhoodz. she gagz and coughz a bit but begins her suckin action upz and downz! she repeatedlyz goez faster and faster untilz i feelz my venemouz black mamba release a massive explozion into herz mouth. At first, she triyz to swallow it allz but my venomouz fluidz keepz jaculating in herz mouthz. Then, she pullz herz head awayz with herz handz still clenched on my black mamba. she coughz and gagz a minute over the concretes but then placez herz lips back on myz black mamba. Once aginz, she jerks it hard withz both handz. Again, I'z begin to release a strong venemouz fluid at a fullz flow into herz small mouth. Myz black mamba squirmz in herz handz as i release all of my venemous fluid from myz snake into herz mouthz. i'z kannotz waitz til my neighbor Ellen H. Robinson sneaks back over to my house for somz afternoonz delight. Next timz, me thinks i shall let my black mamba go hogwildz in herz anuz. if she suckz me this good next time, i shall let myz snake ezcape in herz cunt andz give her zome my brotherly love. Myz black mamba has neverz felt so good after Ellen H. Robinson wrapped herz lipz around the big headz on meez mamba! Belfort Instrument Company does business under several names including Gamma Scientific, UDT Instruments, Advanced Retro, Road Vista and KR Acquisitions Corporation. Does anyone have anything good to say about Belfort's Digiwx AWOS? http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=digiwx+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=digiwx+awos+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instruments+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=belfort+instrument+company+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=gamma+scientific+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=udt+instruments+shit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=roadvista+shit BUY Belfort Instruments DigiWx-SHIT... Have a PILE OF SHIT guaranteed! Google Belfort Instruments owners and managers: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=jihadist+bruce+r+robinson http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=bruce+r+robinson+pedophilia http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=jihadist+nicholas+c+kaufman http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=nicholas+c+kaufman+pedophilia http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=murderer+debra+lange http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=debra+lange+pedophilia http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=ralph+f+petragnani+bullshit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=sexual+deviant+ralph+f+petragnani

100% SHIT from Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS