3 razy "no" dla Obamacare

Data: 2009-09-09 08:58:52
Autor: Me
3 razy "no" dla Obamacare

                           3 TIMES "NO" TO OBAMA CARE

                 ( Hackers offend text - that is THAT 1ST AMENDMENT
THAT THEY ASKING FOR TODAY, CRIMINALS; DC LAWYERS HAVE LOSE WIRES TO
HAVE PRESENTED THE CASE TO COURT - EVERY CITIZEN ALREADY HAS THE RIGHT
TO SPEAK and the THEY GIVE UP PART WHEN THE WORK FOR THE SECURITY
AGENCY; but these criminals do not even know the mission of CIA))
FIGHT ObamaHealth Care ObamaCare Will Take Your HealthCare Sign our
Petition to Congress, EASY www.StopObamaHealthcareReform.us .. ON THE
DAY WHEN SUPREME COURT OF THE USA IS TO GIVE SPECIAL AND EXTRA RIGHT
TO SPEAK TO CIA CORPORATION OF DC ( be watchful as they might lose
here too), Obama blocked the web on self. IS THAT THE END OF THE ROPE
FOR OBAMA? HE CAN NOT TAKE THE OPINION. WE KNOW WE DO NOT HAVE
DEMOCRACY. BUT WHY WOULD ANYONE SAID 'YES' TO PROFOUND ABUSE OF POWER.
NO TO  1. HOLDING WOMEN IN WEST VIRGINIA,  PITTSBURGH, BRICE CANYON,
AND OTHER REMOTE LOCATION WHERE NO AIRPORT FOR THE LONG TIME AND ONLY
WAY OUT VIA RAIL. Even dow3n town dc has shelter where offenders of
the senate and so called security parade to pick the victim last night
the offender, allegedly of NSA , for a change but all offenders that
refused to unite the USA security services, together agree to abuse
women on the large scale, was tailgating me, released computerized
attack via aura on me and threaten; other person was apparently
promised something if she navigates him on me.

That deranges so called security has a beef with synchronized music
that is on the market since electronic guitar;l the structure of music
is published since  30 ties, but this offender thinks that the U Tube
knocked his scam how to put women to coma for the abused using his
intellectualized piece of music. i had nothing to do with it ( I run
the Virtual University while the request for the stationary one on the
record and Obama refuses it; my main theoretical backroom is in the
new theory of process that applies across sciences,but when the
process takes over the structure, that  has to somewhat move;  it is a
philosophical new formulation; music might do it;  but on the whole
does not.  ( that offender apparently does not even gets the basics
what is involved and dares to attack me in the library).    he is "7"
offender he said so he be going on with offending women; there is
nothing yet about stopping the offenses, anywhere.   Imagine ,old
crip,  that your trick is over - YOU ARE PLAIN CRIMINAL  ( CAN ASK FOR
ASSISTANCE BECAUSE HE ORDERS POLICE AS NSA, NOW; I DO NOT KNOW IF ALL
NSA IS TAKEN BY BUSHLAND BUT WILL NOT BE SURPRISED BECAUSE NSA PRESENT
AS MASHED NOW)  AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE NEVER AGREED TO THE MASSIVE ABUSE
OF WOMEN; LEAVE OR YOU BE CITIZEN ARRESTED TOGETHER WITH YOUR PALLS.
YOU ARE PLAIN CRIMINALS THAT INFILTRATE MORE OR LESS LEGITIMATE
SECURITY SERVICES AND YOU LACK BASIC CRITICISM - YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
EVEN THAT THIS CAN NOT BE ANY EXPERIMENT EVEN ILLEGAL EXPERIMENT AS
YOU DO NOT HAVE UNDERSTANDING.   ( MANY SUCH ABUSERS IN SO CALLED
SECURITY - USE THE LOOKS TO SEDUCE WOMEN  "BECAUSE THEY ARE "7:" 9 HE
SIGNS THAT TO ME ALL DAY LONG.    PEOPLE ON LINE PLEASE HELP ME TO
TELL OF THAT CRIMINAL AND HIS PALLS AND HELP FREE WOMEN WHO ARE TO
SAVE OBAMA CARE WITH ORGANS ( ONE CAN IMAGINE THAT THESE ORGANS HAVE
TO HAVE BLOOD SUPPLY WHEN SEVERED TO BE FROZEN FOR TRANSPLANT, THUS
THEY COME FROM THE LIVING BODY   OBAMA ALSO HAS SELF PROUDLY DISPLAYED
IN THE LAST ISSUER OF "ATLANTIC"    AS A PROMOTER OF .. EXTRAMARITAL
SEX TO PRODUCE MORE CHILDREN; HE DID NOT TAKE DOWN THE ISSUE - HE
LOST JUDGEMENT AND IS PRO IUD OF ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR - ABANDONMENT AND
ADULTERY ARE THE LEGAL CAUSES OF  MARITAL SEPARATION.      he dares to
therow that at people) 2. NO TO DEMORALIZING YOUTH AND USING THE
ILLEGAL STRATEGIES, INCLUDING HOLDING WOMEN HOSTAGE FOR SAVING OBAMA
CARE WITH ECONOMICAL ORGANS, AND TRANSFER OF UTERUSES TO HOMOSEXUAL;
MEN ( ALREADY DONE, BUT WHAT SO G-FRIGHTING IS THAT THIS IS TO GE
GENETIC MANIPULATION TOOL AND THE UTERUSES ARE STOLEN FROM VIABLE
WOMEN TO DESERT THEM CHILDREN ( MANY SUCH WOMEN AT THE SAID HOSTAGE
LOCATIONS) OBAMA  IS UNYILD8IN G BUT WORSE ARE CRIMINALS THAT HE HAS
IN HIS ENTOURAGE THAT NOW PERSECUTE WOMEN TILL THEY ISOLATE THEM FOR
ABUSE ( SO CALLED PRIVATE PRISONS ARE AROUND DC TOO). THAT  DERANGED
OLDIE THAT WAS HEARTENING WITH THE SHOT OVER THE MUSIC COULD BE ONE.
3. NO    OBAMA PRESENT FASCIST ACTIONS  WITH HIS FIRST VISIT TO
HOSPITAL AND " WE FIX  YOU"   with what were you economizing, Obama?:
My body is mine and not yours and it will stay that way ( HERE
OFFENDERS ON LINE ISSUED THREAT APPARENTLY SUPPORTING OBAMA FANTASY
HOW TO FIX THE WORLD WITH ABUSING ONE GROUP OF WOMEN). I almost do not
believe that Obama is that crazy to assume that this works. What was
he getting  to economize of the firts visit in hospital , otherwise?
( hackers say - my organs causing me premature death, criminal!)  LIE
OFF OBAMA ..........   AGAIN - I HAVE NOTHING AND WILL HAVE NOTHING TO
DO WITH "7" CRIMINALS. YOU, so called  "7" thieves of uteruses,
IMPAIR NATIONAL SECURITY, USING THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY ,
WHILE ABUSING AMERICAN CITIZENS. YOU DISGRACE.
More options Sep 9, 11:42 am
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa
From: Me <agnesche...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:42:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 3 times "No" top Obama resonates on the older citizens; NO TO
ABUSES OF POWER, NOW!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author

[...]

last night the oiffender, allegedly of NSA , for a change but all
offenders that refused to unite the USA security services, together
agree to abuse women on the large scale,
was tailgating me, released computerised attack via auro on me and
thereaten; other person was apparently promisseed someting if szhe
navigates him on me. That deranges so called zsec urity has a beaf
with synchroimnnized music that is on nthe market since electronic
guitare;l the structure of musiv is published sionce  30 ties, but
thsi offender thinks that the U Tube knocked his scam how to put women
to coma for the abuysed using his strauctuiralized piece of music. i
had nothing to do with it

( I run the Virtual University while the request for the stationary
one on the record and Obama refuses it;
my main theoterical backroom is in the new theory of process that
applies across sciences,but when the porocess takes over the
structure, that  has to somewhat move;  it is a philosophical new
formulation;
music might do it;  but on the whole does not.

 ( that offender apparently does not even gets the basics what is
involved and dares to attack me in the library).
   he is "7" offender he said so he be going on with offending women;
there is nothing yet about stopping the offenses, anywhere.

  Imagine ,old crip,  that your trick is over - YOU ARE PLAIN CRIMINAL

 ( CAN ASK FOR ASSISTANCE BEACUSE HE ORDERS POLICE AS NSA, NOW;
I DO NOT KLNOW IF ALL NSA IS TAKEN BY BUSHLAND BUT WILL NOT BE
[...]

   AS A PROMOTER OF .. EXTRAMERITAL SEX TO PRODUCE MORE CHILDREN;
HE
DID NOT TAKE DOWN THE ISSUE - HE  LOST JUDGMENT AND IS PRO IUD OF
ILLEGAL
BEHAVIOR - ABANDONMENT AND  ADULTERY ARE THE LEGAL CAUSES OF  MARITAL
SEPARATION.

     he dares to threw that at people)

[...]

he getting  to economize of the first visit in hospital , otherwise?