6 Miesiecy temy 'Polski' agent w prywatnej mail chcial informacje o tym jak chipowanei ludzi pracuje

Data: 2011-03-05 09:53:54
Autor: ME
6 Miesiecy temy 'Polski' agent w prywatnej mail chcial informacje o tym jak chipowanei ludzi pracuje
      ( TYLKO ODMOWILAM NA PRYWATNEJ LINII; TERAZ MAM NOWE INGORMACJE;
        PYtajacy byl agentem: ja w usa mam legal stus ;free agent'
tylko i nie wiaze sie z zadna
        jednostka -szcegolnie londynem ktory najwiecej objecuje - juz
tak zostanie; pracuje tylko otwarcie i podtrzymuje zawodowa poufnosc
assochjujach ze mana i wlasna; mam policy w tej sprawie, przedstawione
NSA, FBI i CIA, bez formalnej objekcji; Bush i Obama, obaj Michelle i
Barack, wstapili na droge asssynacji ze mna i w ten sposob nie sa juz
w 'equasion')

  Tu, czesciowa rewelacja jak przestepcy chipuja ludzi.

POST: "CHANGING STILL: How to indolence has a chance to get the human
mind

1. "Therapeutic metaphor" is a type of conceptual metaphor presented
as a story
   or other parallel to an entire aspect of a situation, related by a
psychotherapist
   to a patient." ( ANOUCED BOLDLY IN WIKIPEDIA).

SUGGESTED IS THAT NON- PROFESSIONSL DO NOT TRY TO CLAIM ALL
COMPETENCES.
THIS STATEMENT CAN NOT BE WRITTED BY ANY TRUE THERAPIST.

THERAPIST THAT IS REAL TRAINED THERAPIST CAN ONLY HAVE GUIDED
 PERSON TO FIND IT IN PEERSONS LIFE BY.. THE PERSON IN ORDER
TO RECOVER MISSION OR LOST LINK.

NOT ALWAYS MATAPHORES ARE USED, BUT WHEN THEY ARE THE PERSON HAS
THE SIGNIFICANT LOSS OR FRAGMENTATION; THE PERSON RECOVERS IT IN SELF,
 NOT THE THERAPIST.

METAPHORS, THANK GOD, ARE NOT A FULL CONCEPTS - THEY ARE NOT CONCEPTS
AND THEY CAN NOT BECOME OBJECTIVE WHEN ISTILL IN ITS FORM.

THAT IS IT.

2. There is floading indolence this days everywhre. Internet has
become
    a 'double edge sword' of it. It is a vehicle of fast spreding the
news.
    Lets hope on this one

    Lets use it elswhere to rise the professional standards.

( the scam that follows me on satellites atacks me worse of today,
while my former posts were more pointy - but they did not get it; but
why attck opver the narrow issue? I am suspecting ,
in a good will, that the OFFENDERS IN BUSHLAND - BUSH PEOPEL
OVERREPRESENTED IN SATELLITE SYSTEM ANDC NOT FORN SECURITY ISSUE, HAS
TRIES TO SEND LARGE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES OR DISGRAECED EMPLOYEES TO THE
'THERAPIST' WHO WOUDL DO AS ABOVE AND YET GUILDE THE PERSON ON THE
CHIP.

  DOME ON THE MASSIVE SCALE AS IT SEEMS THAT IS ATTEMTED THAT WOUDL
CAUSE LOSS OF HUMANITY. I NOTICED THE OVEREPRESENTATION OF BRITISH SO
CALLED THERAPISTS AND ASSAULT ON THE PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD THAT
WERE THERE; AS WELL AS OVERHELMING PHONY REFERING PEOPLE FOR SUCH
'METAPHORE'

( employees and the rest, plese remember that therapist is not in true
legal power of enforcing and only very small number of basically
convicted people, if there is the statue for such conviction to also
be treated - and not before -van be forced to undergo ' therapeutic
metaphore'

 The referals for custoduy evaluation and in teh process of restraning
teh physical assault on spouse. child or partner, also need no such
metaphore at that juncture. I am stating taht so peopel know when o
refuse.
You have ton refuse iof you do not want to bedrowned by Bushland
offenders, if they force you before any conviction;' some exception
egsist but again - not for the metaphore but for the clear cut
undertsading of reality in les artistic terms.Refuse saying that you
are in the Court process; forensic dispute and under these conditions
therapeutioc contacts do not exists as such - you need confidentiality
for your tehrapy ( it si guarantees in constitutions and procedure; or
even more streniousley - YOU CAN NOT TALK UNTILL METER ADJUDICATED IN
COURT.

Court can ask question but can also get all the experts in, Courts',
an the person in litigation per law and tan content this one or even
Court's by both sides ; thus not that thrilled with it already.
 That be about the assassment/ evaluation and not any 'theraty
inject'. Evaluation has to be objective; therapy is considred - ally
of the person in threatment with the full confidentiality or partly
limited confidentiality ( but onkly follow up small reports are
used) , if after the conviction under the statue of mandatory
treatment.

All  the rest are attempts in illegal chip instalations into the human
body to controll brain from it - MASIVE PROBLEM FROM  BUS PEOPEL; SOME
BRITISH TOO.

( state of the art is to try to install such throught shoe taht has
the food landing on teh reactive stone and attcking it from the nasa -
doen to me but does not hold the full chip functions; gets to my brain
from that affectd foot still; THEY WANT PEOPLE ON THE OPERATIN G TABLE
INSTEAD - I HAVE ESCAPED 3 SUCH ATTEMPTS, AS THEY WERE NOT MEDICALLY
NEEDED, IN THIGHT, IN SINUS, IN BRAIN ITSELF; IN GENITALS). tHEY WASTE
PEOPEL ON CHIPS IN MOST CASES EXCEOPT THE ONES THAT WORK FOR HIGHT
SECURITY OFFICE BUT EVEN THEY HAVE TO HAVE A LOT OF SUPPORT, NOT TO
HAVE FASCIST OVERCONTROL THEM OR STEAL ORGANS OR HALF OF BRAIN ( IT SI
VERY SERIOUS.

( ja pomagam ludziom, ktorzy moga wejsc w moja aure satelitarnie, i
podazac za tym co ja robie pod satelitami, skontruowac wlasna
alternatywe do chipa - modelowanie siebie jest fizyczene tu ,nie tylko
filozofizczne czy psychologiczne, w tym wypadku, dopasowuje osobe
i jej mozg to zycia bez chipa; albo do malenskiej tylko kompesacji;
ludzie od razu jak nowio narodzni; niektorzy biora NOBLE; szcegolu sa
ominiete; dobrze kjest miec parnera satelitowego ktory zrobi back upna
linii satelitarnej wlasnym cial i mozgiem; To jest ciekawe tez; ale
przede wszystkim musimy pamietac o zatrzymaniu przestepcow;

Prosze uwazac -informacje o sobie nalezy dac albo w formie tego co
osoba publikuje, mino ze to publiczne, dac mi sie zapoznac prywatnie
lub flash on line; i komunikowac tylko w podwojny , shedowy way -
prosze tez o upowanienie, jesli to agent - w tym wypadky byli to
najwyzej postawienie i sami robili decyzje - A CZYJA JEST TO DECYZJA W
WASZYM PRZYPADKU? Podtrzymuje poufnosc ale linie sa prawie zawsze
przejete nawet 2 - 4 rano;

ALL PEOPLE THAT I WORKED THIS WAY WERE AMERICANS;
I AM ONLY HELPING - NOT BECAMING NOT AMERICAN HERE -
HACKERS JUMPED HIGH!

/there was London too, but their people were too anxious and did not
go throught -
 were stoped by Queen security on satellies ( after Obama subdued the
USA security to Queene in his first mounth in) - very hurt very smart
people ( one kind of hurt was that with
 IQ about 140 they did not noticed what we can do and they were
breaking up);

 - WE DID NOT HARASS THEM EVEN THOUGHT QUEEN WAS MISUSING THEM
AGAINST US- THEY AS HUMANS DID NOT MAKE SUCH DECISION OR WOULDN'T
HAVE MADE; BUT WAS TOO LATE.

If people on line can help them, please do not heasitate; I if my own
sit finely empties be in favour of giving 10 years rest in USA under
asylum - it is taht bad there; or in the Po,lish state - if taht comes
throught but that one will not be mind decision - it sems that resting
tehre be easier due to nature conditions that are good; and social
climate; it is already aligned how
and was discussed on open satellites./

I also know that Canada some politicians and similar environ
conditions are in favour of humans.

6 Miesiecy temy 'Polski' agent w prywatnej mail chcial informacje o tym jak chipowanei ludzi pracuje