A CO TO JEST TARCZA 'KLAMSTWO' I CO NIE JEST NIESPODZIANKA

Data: 2009-10-09 09:38:26
Autor: Me
A CO TO JEST TARCZA 'KLAMSTWO' I CO NIE JEST NIESPODZIANKA
WHAT IS THE 'LIER' AND WAHT IS NOT A SURPRIZE

Finding Archives Lacking, Obama Returns to 2002
Sign in to RecommendTwitter Sign In to E-Mail or Save This Print
LinkedinDiggFacebookMixxMySpaceYahoo! BuzzPermalinkBy JIM RUTENBERG
Published: October 12, 2007
WASHINGTON, Oct. 11 — Last week, Senator Barack Obama’s chief
strategist lamented that he had only 14 seconds of video from what his
presidential campaign believes to be a moment of political gold: Mr.
Obama’s 2002 speech against the Iraq war just nine days before
Congress, with support from several of his primary campaign opponents,
authorized the invasion.

Skip to next paragraph
Related
Obama’s Internet Advertisement (barackobama.com)

AUDIO

Search All NYTimes.com
       The 44th President The 111th Congress Video
  The Latest Political News Opinion
  Editorials Columns
Advertise on NYTimes.com
Published: December 29, 2007
Milestones: Barack Obama
An interactive timeline of Barack Obama’s life and career.

     SIMPLY MISSING

VIDEO

Including Clip of Original Speech (BarackObama.com)
Times Topics: Barack Obama

Blog
The Caucus
The latest political news from around the nation. Join the discussion.

Candidate Topic PagesMore Politics NewsOn Thursday, it seemed that the
strategist, David Axelrod, had found a solution when the Obama
campaign released an Internet advertisement that featured crystal-
clear audio of the speech. In the advertisement, Mr. Obama’s voice
played as the screen flashed photographs of Mr. Obama and fire-and-
brimstone images of war.

But, campaign officials said late Thursday, the audio excerpt was not
from the actual speech, but was a recently recorded version of it.

A CO TO JEST TARCZA 'KLAMSTWO' I CO NIE JEST NIESPODZIANKA