A TUTAJ - jak urodzic milicjanta eunucha i byc winna ( na dzien matki i dzien kobiet)

Data: 2009-05-15 13:40:03
Autor: Me
A TUTAJ - jak urodzic milicjanta eunucha i byc winna ( na dzien matki i dzien kobiet)
 HOW TO GIVE BIRTH TO ROYAL AN GET BLAMED FOR IT ( IRONY NOW)

What is worse is that all generations after them criminals are to
lose
normal human ethics  and attachments as they propose higher satellite
form of sex..

I  am not exaggerating - i had to put drastic limit;  and they keep
going arguing from the stand point of sex offender; UPSTAIRS,
saturation by sex offenders  has affected the group dynamics - They
are not questioned enough or criticize by open sex offenders  idea of
the designed homosexuallity wit attacks on women, and or putting them
down in public ( like by the library publication while withholding
the
good information - THEY HELD  THESE BOOKS ABOUT WOMEN ACHIEVEMENST
FOR
WOMEN MONTHS AND ONLY PUT OUT TRASH HOW WOMEN ARE WRONG OR
DEFFICIENT ( that was not even possible when I was growing up here ;
bUT ISSUE IS TOTAL LOSS OF CRITICISM BY THE LIBRERIANS AS IF TEHY DIO
NOT CONTROLK BIAS WHERE ABOUT ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY THEY WOULD GET
SUIT FOR THIS BIAS; OR SIMILAR BIAS; N OBODY AROUND THE COUNTRY IN
THEMETROPOLES AFFORD THAT MUCH BIAS.

THEY AR SHAMELESS - THIS WA STO BUILD COMMUNITY?:
THSI WAS WOMEN DAY ( TURNS MY STOMACH)

After former discussions and disappearance of  traumas on women only,
killers – women only , addictions most  profound on women ( that is
all on extended still women month), what was saved as negative
against
women and kids by.. the same misogynistic sadists and offenders
manipulating this way ; if book is bad has 10-15 copies and the rest
nowhere to  be found; women on then chip can not find anything either
till…I promises she is buying these today). Here samples of pout
downs  on women now ( it si not just stealing my pension by these two
and torturing us so long without a question that they seek answer
for):

1.      One big happy family: polyamorty, open adoption, mixed
marriages
( not interracial) R Walker

2.      From briefcase to diaper bag, K K Dorn

3.
4.      The Mommy myth , S Douglas M Michaels ( women are guilty of
course;
there is no trace of more insightful P Chester, however biased too)
  Book is hot – straight from press – date 2004

5.      “Help , I have turned into my mother” -  look at the insult! –
R S
Tate Billingsley
6.      Why women are embracing the new later motherhood?” E Gregory,
2007, by basic books , hot
Biased ; not really funny – kids needs us young; because that affects
their identity formation if we alder; this is continuation of racist
war and Mengelle project. NO CRITICM OR SELF DEFENCE By these
outspoken women of GTUni!

“ NEW LATER SINGLE MOM – THAT MUST BE GIVE BIRTH TO “ROYAL MILLITIA”
THAT IS NOT ACCOMPLANIED BY WOMEMN ANY MORE – THAT OBSERVATION AS
PROFOUND AS THAT WA SFULL AT THE NATIONAL MEMORILA FOR KILLED
POLOCEMENT WHA THEY SHOWED FROM ECCROSS THE COUNTRY – BIASES AGAINT
SELF SOBs

 WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT INFERTILITIES AREA RACIAL WARS , INVOKED

7.      “Life’s work” Confession of an Unbalanced Mom”  Lisa Belkin‘

rushed to the women days
         stud by the Royals too.

How would such title while signaling in some wrong way women weaker
identities be addressed that way; why women working in the library do
not respond I questioned already! One is _ harassed ; I saw a lot of
male bulling women out of work even in the public view here – THAT IS
WHAT THE ROYALS CAN AFFORD ( who is getting excitements from their
achievements and no books about accomplished women  even put out or
be
found; one I put – disappeared instant – it was only one about women
scientists this Women’s’  day. We have at least 10 good editions
here,
hidden.

I saw women in Princeton whose Identity was changed at Yale after she
has made the work in chemistry and Nobel went to men; Do we know
anyone like that around?

……… library, I have hinted, questined, gave small easy suggestions
before this entry; You have apprently crosselected against this
womens’
day lasting and lasting. No shame again?

DC by the way has best women leadership program at George Washington
University, and the tradition there; where are the fruits?

Data: 2009-05-15 22:41:07
Autor: Lorn
A TUTAJ - jak urodzic milicjanta eunucha i byc winna ( na dzien matki i dzien kobiet)
Me pisze:

[cut]

IdĹş sobie stÄ…d... ProszÄ™ :)

--
Immortal silence gathers illusions inside...

A TUTAJ - jak urodzic milicjanta eunucha i byc winna ( na dzien matki i dzien kobiet)