A U NAS : "pofaszyzuj mnie troszeczke" - policja na tzw swieczniku

Data: 2010-07-28 13:19:17
Autor: Me
A U NAS : "pofaszyzuj mnie troszeczke" - policja na tzw swieczniku
  ADVANCEMETS IN THE 'LINCOLN COURT'

 Most Judges do not know what that is, as they are not so exicited
about out history.
IT IS MERELY TAKING THE MATTER NOT TO THE OWN HANDS AND MEANS
( ALTHOUGHT THAYE HAD THAT ONE IN MIND A LOT) BUT TO THE PUBLIC VIEW
IF NOT INTERVENTION, AFTER THE SYSTEM FAILED ( in technical language
one has to echust existing legal jurisdiction before getting taht
effective in public and or call in Geneve Convention Humanitarian
Aid.
MANY JUDGES SEEM TO HAVE OFFENDED LINCOLN IN MORE THAN  ONE WAY -
HAVE
TAKEN THE VULNERABLE SUBJECTS UNDER THEIR SUROGACYU AND AWARDED SELF
THEIR ESTATE OR HAVE PHONIES; OR ARE ONLY SPLIITING 'THE PROFIT'
  they will not answer to Lincoln Court - THEY HAVE TO BE TAKEN BY
MARSHALS, BUT FOR JUDGE THAT MOST LICELT IS IT. ITSI A STTRUGGLE AS
THEY HAVE LONGER PROCESS TO JUSTICE FOR THEIR VICTIMS. WE DEEEL WITH
INTERMEDIARIES FIRTS TO GET TO THE 'CORE'

Read article: In a Crumbling Estate, Creativity and History Meet ' in
NYT

See endless posibility of the left over 'empire'.

Between crambling, or even quite right still and the history to make
we have found them:
  / WATCH ALL OF THEM AS THEY CONTINUE, AS THE VICTIM NED HELP - THEY
PENETRATED THE SYSTEM; OUR JUSTICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM IS
INFESTED BY THEM/

1. TRUE VIGNETTE: Sargent 'Brown'

On the weekend throws out uniform and is the FBI undercovered
that lifts the police officers from the due proces requirements,
when most legal offices are closed. She in particular will not even
ask the victim anything, not even if they wish to call lawywer upon
the arrest ( phony that is; althought as the forst grpows she might
get some more there)

Due process involves: the statement of base for arrest; use to be
Miranda warning, but the scam has long stopped it ( IT IS 2 EDGE
SWORD
IN MANY WAYS TOO, BUT THEBARRESTED PERSON HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL THE
LAWYWER UPON REQUEST)

In Washington DC arrested person can state that there is no probable
cause
in NJ - No ; but with her : 'YOU GETTINBG ALL YOU NEED" - SHE WILL
NOT
REVEAL THE CAHRGE FROM THE OTHER JURISDICTIN, EVEN THOUGHT SHE AS THE
TINY TOWN POLICE / FBI AS IT SEEMS HAS TO BUSINESS TO
GET TO OTHER TOWN DISPUTES ( resrved taht there are other procedures
-
but she fakes FBI: FBI i assume does nolt suppress telling the victim
what the charge)

That ' what the victim needed' was over 48 detention not in the
County
- in the hole in whicjh each police misinformes the vcictim and the
satellite trace interferes with fizjology, hoping that this is enough
to get victim 'crazy'; WATCH THEM FASCISTS!
9 I DID NOT GET INVOLVED AS THE 'RSSISTING ARREST READY;
BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT OPTYHER SIDE IS NOT THE ONE THAT KNOWS MY NEEDS
IN PRACTICAL SENSE AND IN LEGAL AND SHE HAS NO BUSINESS TO OBFUSCATE
THE DUE PROCESS THAT WAY.

   IT SI UNIMAGINABLE TO ME WHAT SHE DOES - PLEASE DO NOT GET SCARED
ALL OVER AS THE OTHER TOWMS AND DEFINOITELLY SATTE MIGHT HAVE THE DUE
POROICESS STILL RIGHT.
   She might noit have any edu; buit Judge in many ways is no better
-
does not know what vicim say - YOU DDI NOT SCHEDULE THE TRIAL AFTER I
PLED 'NOT GUITY'
for 2 1/2 ( at two years Lincolm Court applies; I trigger their
phonies thought first)

She might have the pUBLIC DEFENDER THAT IS WORSE THAN TEHPROSECUTOR
CONFUSE THE VICTIM ,A ND COMPLETELY INFLAME THE VOICTIM POSITION,
WHILE VICTIM IS TO BE ASESTED  NO TESTIMPNMT AGAINT SELF" 9 5 th
Amendment); Tha joker she hasd was as bad ( I GOT SELF RELEASED
ADMINISTRATIVELY AND WITBHOUT THAT OVERAPLIES 'HEBIAS CORPUS'
BUT ONLY BECAUSE I KNOW THEM SHAMERS, SOMEWHAT)

what was that about : house - they have my hpuse and wish that I do
not get out in Palm...... as never had the house here. At timswe do
not even know if family put the house in outr name when we gone; but
here they changed the outscarts of town)

So now I am framed like that in two smal town and filles of the
accusations taht are completely meda up ( poured the paint n front of
police for 6 months - I never do such things - I now found my hous
enext to police only, but still homeless and not even in the shelter
-
no space and no opening the door for me anyway);

and the like nonse that completely scares anyone when they strat
arest
phony, deny thge arrest ( there si no trace that they held me over 48
hours  WITH NO ACCESS TO JUDGE   BAS AS IS BUT COULD RELEASE LERNING
THAT NO CAUSE FOR WARRANT)

  STATES VARY - IT SI 24, 48 OR 72 AND YOU HABVE TO BE RELEASED IF
THERE IS NO CAUSE ( that is not that probable cause on the spot when
officer thinksthat you a big fish waranting not just calling you to
court)
 - NO CAUSE HERE IS THAT SHE HAS NO ORDER OF CONVICTION FOR WHICJH
SHGE ISSUES THE ARRESTA WARANT BUT WORSE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE
TRAIL EVER SCHEDULED

   ( watch taht - might falsify that you plead - admited the guilt,
like in my case - they saAID i "DOWNGRADED SELF FROM $500 FINE TO 6
MONTHS IN PRISON FOR
.... HERE THEY KEPT INVENTING AND ONE CAN NOT EVEN FIND OUT ON THE
SAME
$500 SUPOSE DAMAGER BUT AS 'DOWNGRADED'' - SARGENT REFUSED ANY PAPER
TO ME, OTHER WHAT THEY STOPPED ME FOR BUT TAHTW AS NO ARREST -0 SO
TEHY INVESTED : WE HAD OTHER WARRANTS, WHIULE THEY HAD NOTHING
LEGALLY
SPEAKING - PROBABLY BUSHLAND FILL IN SOME TRASH WARRANT - I AM NOT
TOLD THE DATE OR WHO DID IT - ALREADY 2 YEARS AGOI THNEY SAY - BUT I
SEE NOTHINF EVER- THE DISCOVERY COMPLETELY DENIED, ESPECIALLY IF YOU
IN JAIL ; OWN GETS EVEN WORSE - NEXT TIME.

 They have the two hauses and scam between two small town courts -
LOTS IN THAT SCHAME - I DESCRABE THEM ONE NY ONE.

Please be carefull - trhere are more than what Hitler had as "cripo'
-
THEYT STEAL LIKE THAT AND THAN GURANTEE  , ME TOO, '21' - LIFE IN
PRISON!
  ( threat from Biden by September 15 this year)

A U NAS : "pofaszyzuj mnie troszeczke" - policja na tzw swieczniku