A co na gieldzie swiatowej ( aka : Global village), dzis.

Data: 2012-10-17 09:51:15
Autor: AC
A co na gieldzie swiatowej ( aka : Global village), dzis.

WSJ allows self: Stocks Gain on Housing News Investors pushed stocks broadly higher as more encouraging news about the housing market overrode disappointing earnings from Intel and International Business Machines."

If so, it would be  in relation to real estate market. It is obvious ( to me) that these are British commies; in Russia they have long stopped dreaming about the apartment and want house.

There is possibility of additional secondary agendas by these manipulators, now at WSJ, sine qua non CAPITALIST.

Others news: movement in Media, paper business to, I assume,
bring more reliability ( here equals - credibility: I am doing this dictionary here for Americans) of the news
at least in USA.

There is new emerging giants on the large markets and abroad: Nikkei in USA: FTSE MID and IBEX 35 in Europe and guest Global Dow:

......USA

Now, many markets now like to shop for the better of innovative milieu:

education oriental is in Mexico: Nasa products in Spain:etc. Check them all.

A co na gieldzie swiatowej ( aka : Global village), dzis.