A co nowego w CIA?

Data: 2009-06-10 10:30:34
Autor: Me
A co nowego w CIA?

"Another Code Set That Probably Pointing to self made 9/11
  *The fact that dror knew he will take me where i leave now and the
tween towers there . *NEEMAN BET_I_HOT BSISI DIPLOMA . *This with the
fact that I was implanted an RFid, and with purposedly predefined
location and sourounding preplaced special antenas meant that I was
supposed under rf, torture and/or atempted to make me run at psy,
hospital to take blame for what... more »  " ( from soc culture usa )
IT IMPLIES THAT ...WHOEVER PUTS CHIPS IN OPR TAKES THEM OVER
IS A CRIMINALO ON A MASI8VE SCALE IN THE USA. CIA PUTS TEHSE CHIPS
AND THAN CLAIM THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DISABLE , WHILE DIRECVTING CRIMES
FROM THE HIGHT COMMAND OFFICE. so far this scenario is not
inconsistant with what they do around me for so long.

CRIMINAL NUTS WITHOUT ACCOUNTABILITY AND ANY COMMMAND -i have asked
Director Penetta myslef ons atellites tyo plesase  disable and debroef
asssasins against us - HE IS CRAZY TO TO INSTED KEP SENDING  ASSASINS
AT ME  LAST  NIGHT; O - HE DOES NOT DO IT - ONLY CIA DOES IT
( what else is new nuts and criminals )

i do not have any chip but chips are not needed at all to communicate
via satellites.

These chips in people was a wrong decision or is outdated. Blaming for
their command decision or claiming that they are not responsible
renders all CIA criminal and dangerous to our security.

Data: 2009-06-11 01:46:31
Autor: jendrysz
A co nowego w CIA?

A co nowego w CIA?