A czy Pan Leahy znowu ich schowa?

Data: 2009-06-20 08:56:31
Autor: Me
A czy Pan Leahy znowu ich schowa?
These are fragmented as I recall these incidents one by one. THIS
PERTAINS TO HOW THEY ARRANGED TO 1 BLOW WTC 2. HAVE OBAMA PRETEND MY
SON 3. STEAL MY SONS, ISOLATE AND TORTURE US FOR YEARS NOW .

Leahy needs a lot of help; perhaps locked his e- mail if i send this
letter to him; my sons are still missing kidnapped in the USA Senate
( as last seen there).

   Biden knows how to stage any hell any time and get away - that is
still classified up there.
   ( this San Francisco hunt for CW was thrown at me - i did not
recall it of my own)

   How about this San Francisco ( UN)  Biden's bid. I doubt that
decent
   politicians agreed with this little   he can pool, than and now -
IS THAT CLASSIFIED?
   ( NEITER OBAMA NOR PENETTA ANSWER TO ME ABOUT IT; SINCE ME AND MY
SONS ARE CONTINUED VICTIM AND NOT EVEN A PROM ISS THAT THIS WILL END
I WILL TELL YOU WHY THE BOOK ON THE SAN VFRANCIOSCO CONFERENCE OF UN
DISSEAPERED INSTANTLY YESTERDAY ( library does not have anything but
on the  50 TIES ANNIVERSARY THE FOUNDING CONFERENCE IN SF, THEY DID
NOT HIDE IT BUT BIDE ACTED AS HE IS A STAR. WHAT START WAS HE AT THE
MAKING OF UN
N SAN FRANCISCO? Which is his version of United Nation  birth?)

  AND NOW:        HELL OF NON  DISCRIMINATION POLICY BY OBAMA

That is for Leahy, as we do not have other intelligent service any
more.

Sonia is doubling Mae West. Both were very young. I know both, but
could not
 find out what the matter with me not knowing when/where  I met
Sonia;
"Sonia"  currently follows me  around ; I was also navigated to her
condo while
she stayed outside - apparent use of in internal cameras for high
post
mortem evidence, new FBI  due process style ( what else would that be
for?)

                  Lairs do not stop at nothing.

The third part is mother of Obama, of whom he  claims that she was
criminal.
( other criminals by the way are up there with him) - this is the
point at which
Hillary, apparent partner in this crime does not know any more if she
can
serve with broken elbow.

This must be only opening. BARBARA ( MAE WEST AND JOLANDA WEBER -
forgot Polish name - actress too)   REPORTED TO ME THE SAME SCAM -
THAT DRIVING IN POLAND ON THE VISIT FROM USA in 80-ties  THEY GET
HARASSED BY THE POLICE THERE ; WHILE THAT WAS NOT ANY PRACTICE THAN -
THEY WERE HELD TILL OTHERS LEAVE OR SCAM ALL THE WAY. THEY ARE
CONSIDERED COMMIES BY THE ACTION; MEA CONSIDERS SELF SUCH. LIVED IN
GREENPOINT AND HARASSED/ INFILTRATED POLES - harassed me in 1992,
badly, a while before the WTC blast nr 1.

   ( recalled again - that Jolanda Weber and Judge Bennett, the same
father of supposingly killed Joe Benett , would have change my sons
during my Colorado visit there, without my knowing; what suggest that
Bennett
only hid his daughter; was definitely blackmailed - I was only told
that this was over him filling phony  conviction in Trenton at which i
was not only absent but which was based on Hillary playing me in the
school play as if she killed the President, made the players write the
protocols and this was re-0filkled as a conviction, after which Rey
Biersbach has to run to rescue me literally - they were hanging me
fast there, while he has also participated in arranging that).

CIA stil does not know what they are doing and Hillary if she can
work. Leahy,  what is your take?

More:

Senator Leahy, the Senate Judiary ( investigative ) Committee, that
leads confirmation,

 why Sonia follow me around since the criminals arranged that I fell
and slightly in injured

my ankle; HOW THEY INTERCHANGED THE ROLES AND MANES AND FOR WHAT;
WHICH CAPITAL HILL PLAYER9S)  ARRANGES THESE . I ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW
THAT CHANGE IN SKIN MELATONIN LEVEL IS NOT ANY TECHNOLOGICAL SECRET BY
NOW - WAS EVEN PUBLISHED.

PROBLEM IS THAT THEY HARASS ME AND TORTURE MY SONS STILL, OR
CONTRIBUTE TO IT, KEY ( OBAMA MOTHER  HELD LECTURES IN 1991 AT
COLUMBIA WHERE HER NEWEST HUSBAND WAS THE DEAN, BLACK I CAN IDENTIFY,
THAT MOST RAPED IN NEW YORK ARE YOUNG MEN THAT DO NOT EVEN COMPLAIN;)

WOULD YOU MIND FAST CHECK WHO AROUND YOU HOLD THE MANHATTAN ROOMS AT
NYU ( TO HIDE FOR LATE STUDENT AND RAPES THESE BOYS THERE MASSIVELY;
ONE OF HIS NAME IS "SUSAN", "STRANGE" ( last name) , THAT IS, THAT CIA
LIKES FOR THE MANDATORY READING IN THE INTERNATIONAL AND GLOBAL
POLITICS 9 ASK FURGUSON).

  ( recalled more - was dressing up as my friend Susan and attending
Polish associations, acting of course strange; that Susan lived in
Linhurst, and in Warsaw where the Primary color nr 2 was shot) ); but
more and more as Susan can be over 1 hundred women impersonations)

THAN SHE/ THEY HAVE CONTROL OF MS NBC AND WHEN HILLARY VISITED RUTGERS
IN 2007 TO START HARASSING ME THE MSNBC OUT OF THEIR PROFILE HAVE
REPORTED AGAIN HOW THE BOYS GETS TO GET RAPE BUT THIS TIME DO NOT SAY
ANYTHING BECAUSE MOTHERS PERMIT.

 SPEAKING OF THESE OBAMA DISAPEARING CRIMINALS ( i know they are as
they turn over tables when I dine and are on the campaign trail,
waiting for the women uterus

 IS ANYBODY CURIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE CHILD IN SUCH UTERUS)

LEAHY, WHERE ARE MY SONS AND WHY YOPU FAST DO NOT RESPOND TO THE
REPORT OF KIDNAPPING IN THE SENATE WHEN TEHY WERE INTERNS?
WHAT YOU THINKING? THIS IS NOT THE ONLY TRAIL FOR CRIMES UP THERE

A czy Pan Leahy znowu ich schowa?