A propos Grizzlies i ekonomii

Data: 2009-08-07 19:12:34
Autor: Tomasz Radko
A propos Grizzlies i ekonomii
Dyskutowaliśmy kiedyś, czy Heisley wie, co robi.

=================
'We're definitely in the top third of the teams in the league (in terms of the bottom line),' Heisley said. 'It's because we've watched our expenses and we have the support of a good, hard-core group of people. We're going to survive no matter what. But we cannot compete salary-wise with places like Los Angeles and Cleveland. Some of my worst financial losses came during those (playoff) years. You can't sustain that.
=================

Data: 2009-08-08 08:48:27
Autor: s
Tomasz Radko pisze:
Dyskutowaliśmy kiedyś, czy Heisley wie, co robi.

=================
'We're definitely in the top third of the teams in the league (in terms of the bottom line),' Heisley said. 'It's because we've watched our expenses and we have the support of a good, hard-core group of people. We're going to survive no matter what. But we cannot compete salary-wise with places like Los Angeles and Cleveland. Some of my worst financial losses came during those (playoff) years. You can't sustain that.
=================

Coz, smutne to w kontekscie pojecia competitive balance dla ligi.
I smutne dla fanow basketu w takich miastach.

A swoja droga... Dlaczego niby Cleveland to takie cudne i mlekiem i miodem plynace miejsce dla druzyny NBA, a Memphis juz nie bardzo?

Pozdr

Data: 2009-08-19 14:13:33
Autor: wiLQ
s napisal(a) posta, ktorego chcialbym skomentowac:

A swoja droga... Dlaczego niby Cleveland to takie cudne i mlekiem i miodem plynace miejsce dla druzyny NBA, a Memphis juz nie bardzo?

Bo w Cleveland maja LeBrona, a Memphis nie ;-)

--
pzdr
wiLQ

Data: 2009-08-19 14:13:24
Autor: wiLQ
Tomasz Radko napisal(a) posta, ktorego chcialbym skomentowac:

Dyskutowaliśmy kiedyś, czy Heisley wie, co robi.

'We're definitely in the top third of the teams in the league (in terms of the bottom line),'

Hmm, w takim razie dane Forbesa sa do bani?

we have the support of a good, hard-core group of people. We're going to survive no matter what. But we cannot compete salary-wise with places like Los Angeles and Cleveland. Some of my worst financial losses came during those (playoff) years. You can't sustain that.

To zabrzmialo jakby nie mogl utrzymac tego grania w playoff... co zle
wrozy dla zainteresowania tej juz wybranej grupy ludzi.

--
pzdr
wiLQ

A propos Grizzlies i ekonomii