A w Iraku azjatyccy barbarzyńcy Niemkę na Islamskie")

Data: 2018-01-21 16:48:14
Autor: A. Filip
A w Iraku azjatyccy barbarzyńcy Niemkę na Islamskie")
W Europie takie prawne barbarzyństwo jest wykluczone!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42765106
Iraq sentences German woman to death over IS involvement
A court in Iraq has sentenced a German woman to death after finding
her guilty of belonging to the Islamic State (IS) group. [...]
The woman, who has not been named but is said to be of Moroccan
descent, [...]

--
A. Filip | To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask