Aborcja to grzech, więc ciężarna nastolatka zmarła.

Data: 2012-08-19 16:15:20
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
Aborcja to grzech, więc ciężarna nastolatka zmarła.
The mother of a Dominican teenage girl is accusing doctors of not putting
her daughter’s health first after the girl died when her body failed to
respond to chemotherapy. The treatment was delayed over fears it would
abort the girl’s pregnancy.

­The 16-year-old girl, whose name has not been officially disclosed,
grabbed the world’s attention after doctors dragged out her leukemia
treatment because of an abortion ban provided by the Dominican Republic’s
Constitution.

The Constitution states “the right to life is inviolable from the moment of
conception and until death,” which is interpreted quite straightforwardly
in courts.

Diagnosed with acute leukemia, the girl was admitted to Semma Hospital in
Santo Domingo, but had to wait some 20 days for treatment – doctors feared
beginning aggressive chemotherapy as radiation could have aborted the
pregnancy. Finally, they gave in Tuesday, public pressure increasing.
Friday, the girl died.

As a blood transfusion began Thursday, the teen’s body rejected it and
failed to respond to the chemotherapy altogether, Dr. Antonio Cabrera, the
legal representative for the hospital, told CNN.

Her condition rapidly worsening, the girl suffered a miscarriage Friday
morning. Cardiac arrest followed. Attempts to revive the girl having
failed, the official reason for her death was recorded as complications
from her disease.

"They have killed me, I'm dead, dead. I'm nothing," says Rosa Hernandez,
the girl’s mother. "She was the reason for my existence. I no longer live."

The incident stirred controversy and heated discussion with the Catholic
Church and the Dominican public. Given the strict abortion rules, Hernandez
had to apply both to the doctors and the government for an exception to be
made for her daughter.

"My daughter's life is first. I know that [abortion] is a sin and that it
goes against the law … but my daughter's health is first," Hernandez said.

http://rt.com/news/pregnant-girl-leukemia-abortion-024/

--
"Nauka nie obaliła starych mitów, tylko je doprecyzowała."

Data: 2012-08-19 16:18:32
Autor: Przemysław M.
Dnia Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:15:20 +0200, Grzegorz Z. napisał(a):

[...]

Rozumiesz to co jest napisane wyĹĽej?

--
Jarosław Kaczyński oświadczył, że z własnej woli nie zrezygnuje ze stanowiska Prezesa PiS. - Mnie witają okrzykami: "Jarosław Polskę zbaw". http://tiny.pl/hlh7b

Data: 2012-08-19 16:23:09
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
Przemysław M. napisał:

[...]

Nie chciałem wklejać z GWna.

--
"Nauka nie obaliła starych mitów, tylko je doprecyzowała."

Data: 2012-08-19 19:08:36
Autor: mkarwan
Aborcja to grzech, więc ciężarna nastolatka zmarła.
Grzegorz Z.:
"plwam na wasze sakramenta" i na ten wasz kościół.
https://groups.google.com/group/pl.soc.polityka/msg/380f491375cfb03f?hl=pl

Grzegorz Z.:
"Niechaj będzie przeklęty Bóg Ojciec i Syn, i Duch, i Matka Najświętsza, i
całe królestwo niebieskie"

TchĂłrz ukrywajÄ…cy sie za anonymizerem

From: "Grzegorz Z." <dr_gawron@lorraine.net>
Newsgroups: pl.soc.polityka,pl.soc.religia
Subject: Aborcja to =?iso-8859-2?Q?grzech=2C_wi=EAc_ci=EA=BFarna?=
 =?iso-8859-2?Q?_nastolatka_zmar=B3a=2E?=
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:15:20 +0200

Aborcja to grzech, więc ciężarna nastolatka zmarła.