America now has chip omens that can kill

Data: 2013-02-11 10:32:03
Autor: AC
America now has chip omens that can kill

     essey: 'CONCEPT Inseminations per conception in the Gene database'

Results: 1 to 20 of 79915  FOR SELF ESTEEM AND SELF CONCEPT AT PUB MED ( I search it b/c association all journals show nothing under teh same heading evennthough itpopic belongs to psychology not medicine)

and

I GOT IT:

'See CONCEPT Inseminations per conception in the Gene database'

(It appaers to me that stupid absolutely chip rulling theor brains just generated this heading above; often times they link thinks without understabnding or/and maliciously still)

America now has chip omens that can kill