American FBI on the carpet and, I hope, beyond; IS WARSAW FBI INACT?

Data: 2013-01-28 13:06:56
Autor: AC
American FBI on the carpet and, I hope, beyond; IS WARSAW FBI INACT?
FIVU: Innovative reaseach is under strain from the mob in the internet,       and BEYOND - offender being American FBI

THIS MIGHT HAVE NEVER HAPPENED; I WAS NOTIFIED OF THIS PRESENTATION IN TIME THEN
BUT IT WAS NOT ABOUT THIS AND NOT UNDER THESE NAMES.IT WAS NOT A FULL SYMPOSJUM THEN. IT WAS MUCH LATER.

( THEOFFENDERS CAME IN TODAY ON MY SATELLITE LINES WHEN WE CROSS-REFERENCES REAL RESEACH IN ANGIOPLASTY - NAMELY PRODUCINBG OWN BLOOD VESSALSE IN THE SILICONY PROSTESES AND ATTACKED ME; THEY TREMBLE SATELLITE LINE AS IF CIA - WE EVEN HAD SOMEONE LOOKING LIKE OR VERMACHT OR WORSE- SS THAT IS- COMING OUTTHE CIA BUILDING, STILL VISIBLE IN PUBLIC - AND RECOGNIZED AS SUCH BY SATELLITE ATTACK ON ME AS THESE LEGITIMATE SATELITES ALSO HAVE LEGITIMACY LANDMARKS; AND THEN INTO THE HOMELESS SHELTER WITH THE DOBLE; WANNA SPEAK N
OT ENGLISHG BUT RUSSIAN - PRETENDED THAT IT ( IF DEITY) DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH; 'IT' MADE SOME SATELLITE NOISE IN THE SKY AND DIRTY AIR INSIGHT THE SHELTER BY EMITTING WITH HEAVY EYE CAMERAS RED ENERGY INSIGHT THE BILDING AND THEN CHANGING EITHER THE TRANSMITTER AND OR HEAVY INSTRUMENT INSIGHT THE BODY SUIT AS IF "TAMPONE". 'I AM TELLING YOU' ( expression in American english), 'THEY ARE ON THE LOSE'!

AND NATURE OUTSIDE PRODUCED PRODUCES RED TUMAK, FOREST CANIVOREUS ANIMAL OTHERWISE KNOWN IN SIBERIA; not known if attacks human yet.

Why I  release these? - they are not legitimate people, spies or CIA s and they are causing the damage in navigation of satellites.

ONTO THEM FINEST DOCTORS ON ANGIOPLASTY
AT NY ACADEMY OF SCIENCES ( WHILE THE LEGITIMATE THEM PRESENTATION DID NOT SHOW UP IN AT ALL IN THE ACADEMY SEARCH ENGINE)

"Angiogenesis: Breakthroughs in Basic Science and Therapeutic
 Applications, The 2011 Dr. Paul Janssen Award Symposium
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
The New York Academy of Sciences

Presented by the Dr. Paul Janssen Award for Biomedical Research

Related Content
eBriefing
 Targeting Angiogenesis DescriptionAgendaSponsorsTravel & LodgingIn 1989 Napoleone Ferrara, MD, made a breakthrough in the field of angiogenesis, the process of new blood vessel formation that plays a key role in cancer proliferation and a number of other diseases.

THE ACTUAL PRESENTAION TARGETTED THE ORGANS THAT NEED TO BE BUILD AS ORIGINALLY SILICONE PROSTESES AND THEN FULLY ADOPTED BY THE BODY OWN ORGANS> WHAT OFFENDERS DO NOT LIKE TODAY ABOUT THIS DISCOVERY IS THAT THEY WILL NOT TRADE YOUR BODY ORGANS WHEN THEY ENSLAVE YOU ON THE OTHER PLANNET.

THE OFFENDER THAT CLEARLY CONNECTED SELF TO THIS PROBLEM WITH US AMERICANS HAVING ANGIPLASTY ALREDY AVAILABLE IS THE VERY HONNORABLE WANNA BE, BUT OTHERWISE NOT REALLY A PETTY CRIMINAL, JOHN KERRY HIMNSELF ( CONFIRMED AS HE DARED TO HAVE SAT NEXT TO BME ON THE TRAIN TOGETHER WITH HIS DISRESS PRODUCING SATELLITES INVOKING HARACTERISTIC SYMPTOMS ; AND CROSSED TO PHONY SHALE ON THE CAUNSELLOR IN THE HOMELES SHELTER THAT ADDITIONALY YEALLED AT ME BUT ONLY IF HIS SATELLITES DID NOT WORK - I WA SONLY READIG A BOOK BUT HE AND HIS ON LINE GENIUSED THOUGHT THAT THIS ALONE CONTROLLED HIS SATELLITES; AND MIND YOU, FEELS ENTITLED TO USE SATELLITE SYSTEM OF UNITED STATES, AS IT SEEMS AGAINT ME ELECTED USA PRESIDET THAT HILLARY CLINTON YET ON HER DEPARTURE IS TO PROPERLY LINK TO ME AS PROTECTION - SINCE MY ELECTION I AM NATURALLTY AN OBJECT OF THE INTERESTS OF ALL THE SATELITES INCLUDING PRIVATE AND MOST OF THE INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATS; KEERY, A CONTENDER, APPARENTLY HAS AMERICANS IDEAL DEEPLY HIDEN.

Why I release this one? B/c it is current subject of Kerry conformation for one of the highest and world wide influencing post, that is already
 not managingand is supected of severe inbfraction if not crime in the 'social transactions" described above. He also does not impress as having bben educated but using the chips insight himself to appear smart.
As for his relation to this "Russian trick" - confirmed taht he speaks Russian and publises his election intention in the Russian weekly circular but here , not in Washington DC, I suspect. I do noit know if his association is KGB ( mind you, that is not true that they desolve as such organisationms do not break their security sealk and the membership  oath is there for ever, this leaving members are on duty not matter what they say for the public);
M 15, Blackwater, CIA or SS, but it clearly is at least one of them.
His 'leaks' are profound.  i am not sure if he really has support of legitimate security services of the USA - MIS. I could gues that he at lest run into sumething this way.

THAN

" Ferrara’s discovery of the core angiogenic signaling molecule—vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)—opened the door to the development of a new class of therapeutics to combat wet age-related macular degeneration and cancer. In recognition of his achievements, Ferrara will receive the 2011 Dr. Paul Janssen Award for Biomedical Research.

IT COULD BE. WHERE IS THE OTHER PART OF THIS RESEACH? WHERE IS THE CREDIT FOR THESE THAT FIRST MADE THSI AVAILABLE; I RECREATED THE CREATION OF THE CLOTHING FACTOR, SOMETGHING VERY ESSENTIL FOR THIS PROJECT IN THE SPRING OF 2009
AS A MODELING SCHEMATIC THAT CAN BE APPLIES ELWHERE: I AM NOT PHYSICIAN; I ONLY 'PUBLIHED' THIS QUITE AMAZING POSIBILITY - TO BE ABLE TO RECREATE THE FORMATION OF THE LIFE CELL BY UNDERSTNADING THE DYNAMIC OF THE PARTICLES AND LIGHT IN THE FIORMATION OF THE SUBSTABCE DERIVED BY ... ANALYSES ALONE. I ASKED IS THERE SUCH SUBSTANCE ALREDY AND IT TURNED THAT THGAT IS FIBROGEN..
SOMEONE STYOLE THE WRITE UP OF THE LOGICAL WORK WE WERE DOING IN THE TEAM. OF HAND NOW I HAVE TO RECREATE MY PATH TO EVENB REMEBER WHAT RESEACH QUESTION WE WERE ANSWERING WHEN THIS SUBSTANCE WAS SUFFICIENTLY DEFINED.

I GUESS THAT IS BOTH INTERESTING AND REAL INNVATION.

This symposium will honor Ferrara, who will reflect upon the discovery of VEGF and his ongoing research to harness VEGF for the treatment of various diseases with high unmet medical needs. Following Ferrara's award lecture, leading international scientists will speak about what has been learned with respect to the molecular mechanisms and clinical applications of angiogenesis since the original discovery of VEGF, the current challenge of refractoriness to VEGF blockade in advanced cancer, and future directions including therapeutic angiogenesis and the development of biomarkers for personalized anti-angiogenic medicine.

THIS LOOKS LIKE ANTI-HUMAN. IS THIS PERSON AN ANDROID OR 'DEITY' HOSTILE TO HUMANS ( DEITIES ARE BORN IN THE SPACE WITHOUT LINK TO PARENTS AND DEVELOPP SUCH SYNDROM - MANY PEOPEL THAT CAME BACK FROM THE SPACE COMPLAINED AND ASKED TO INTERVENUE IN CONGRESS, INCLUDING POLIN - DUMMING ME LIKE THAT AS SHE THEN JUST LEFT THE CONGRES; AND SOME COMANDERS THAT ARE COVERED IN THIS TRANSACTION - MY LEGISLTIVE PROPOSAL IN THAT MATTER WENT TO JOHN KERRY AND REMAINED UNANSWEREED; REPORTEDLY THEY ( 'DEITIES') ARE ARMED BY BIDEN OAND OR OTHERS
 AND MIGHT BE USED ON EARTH FOR HOSTILE PURPOUSES OF OUR THERE SO CALLED 'FACTION' THAT WENT UNABASHED ON PARADE DURING OBAMA CONFIRMATION; WERE SEEN IN EUROPE; AT TIMES WE SEE THAT SOMEONE LANDED IN THE TOWN AND CUT DOWN BRANCHES OF TRES AND BURNED THEIR TRANKS ( LIKE NEAR HYAT, WASHINGTON DC, OR THAT FROM THE SATELLITE SOME TREES WERE MARKED WITH BURNING READ OR YELLOW - THESE SEEMS TO BE FROM HOSTILE 'DEITIES' IN THE SKY OR LANDING SECRETELY AT NIGHT - AS  A SLAVE I HAVE TIME TO FOLOW SUCH CHANGES IN THE NATURE AND I DO DO REPORT THESE AS SECURITY CONCERNS; THSI SI NOT THE FIRST INFORMATION OUT).

THIS IS INK FOR WHERE IS SUCH ANTI-HUMAN FACTOR GROWING AT ALL

 ( OTHER THAN SS; M-15 SEEMS TO ACT EQUIVALENT WITH SS EVEN THOUGH THAT THEY ELICITED SELF AFTER MY ELECTION - THEY PROBABLY OF THE BRITISH EXPERDITIONARY FORCES FIGHTING ALONG THE WERMACHT IN WWII ;

THEY USE TO SAY THAT KGB WAS SUCH A TERROR - IT STANDS UNCONFIRMED AS M 16 ALWAYS HERE IN TRENTOM PRETENDS EITHER CIA OR M 15 '; M 15 IS EXTENTION OF WAFFEN SS; CIA RUNS OF WAFEN SS SECURITY DESIGN - CONFIRMED)

AND

"The Dr. Paul Janssen Award for Biomedical Research aims to extend the legacy of Dr. Paul Janssen by honoring the work of an active scientist in academia, industry or a scientific institute. Dr. Paul, as he was known throughout the global scientific community, was an exceptionally gifted and passionate scientist who revolutionized modern medicine and inspired a new generation of researchers. The award was created in his name by Johnson & Johnson in 2004 with the following goals:

To honor the memory of Dr. Paul, his dedication to excellence and his leadership of young scientists.
To promote, recognize and reward passion and creativity in biomedical research.
To underline Johnson & Johnson's commitment to scientific excellence in the advance of healthcare knowledge while fulfilling its responsibility in the community.
Each year, a gold and bronze sculpture along with $100,000 is awarded to the most passionate and creative scientist or group of scientists in basic or clinical research, whose achievements have made, or have strong potential to make, a measurable impact on human health.

Learn more about the award in this inspirational video Register to receive updates from the Dr. Paul Janssen Award, including alerts about the nominations process, and announcement of winners."

AND MIND YOU , FASCISTS, SS INCLUDED, THESE  HAVE NOTGHING TO DO WITH BEING ABLE TO PRODUCE BLOOD VESSALS INSIGHT THE BODY.

WHOM AS CITIZENS WE ARE TO CONTACT REGARDING THIS:

1. RESERCH FRAUD AND/ OR NOT GIVING PROPER SCIENCE CREDIT ( THAT IS A CONDITION OF ANY SCIENCE DEVELOPMEDNT AS IT HAS TO PUBLISHED PROPERLY FOR SCIENTIST TO PROPERLY CROSS-REFERENCE IT)

2. INTERNAL ESPIONAGE OF THESE DEITY 'RUSSIONS' BUT REALLY MAYBE JUST SS.

( ONCE I AM IN THE OFFICE, THE OFFENDERS IN THE FBI WILL ALSO KNOW WHERE ARE THESE AVENUES; FOR TODAY WE ARE LEFT WITH CITIZENS DICONTENT AND SELF-DEFENCE)

American FBI on the carpet and, I hope, beyond; IS WARSAW FBI INACT?