American vulnerability from the deficit in self knowledge.

Data: 2011-09-28 09:24:13
Autor: AC
American vulnerability from the deficit in self knowledge.

     DISPUTE TO BRAND INNOCENT PEOPLE IN USA, NOW

"Nowhere in the Constitution does it say we have a right to fly on
planes and walk right through security checkpoints, or that non-
citizens have the right to freely enter our country." nyt

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SEVERAL THINGS:

1. You couldn't have possibly found anywhere taht the Constitution is
made by citizens of the Union beacuse it is not - it is conceived by
explores and colonizers of the future Union and United States. There
are from outside of future USA. Constitution got amended, but when and
how. Officially the president is not a citisen after 1922; and
unofficially it is not so; Get that!

  YOU REALLY BEHIND THE CITIZEN EDUCATION

2.  There was no planes; if the nr 1 argument was not so.

3. Specifically, millions of people, slaves and endentured servant
( also slaves but measnt to meake or break them as slaves) were
esapecially brought in to build your cemented streets , bridges and
teh rest.

   THESE WERE INVITED VIA NEWFOUNDLAND, MASSACHUSSETS, CONNECTICUT ,
ST LAWRENCE, DELAWARE AND ALL GREAT LAKES PORTS. BUT TILL NOW WE
STILL DO NOT HAVE THE BORDER WITH CANADA ( AT LEAST IN ONTARIO BUT I
SUSPECT ANY MORE EASY CROSSES; NOTHING ON THE WATER OF ST LAWRENCE,
FOR THE MOST PART), AS THAT ONE DOES NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE ANYWAY - IT
WAS CONCEIVED AS ONE AMERICA THAN.

 4. ARRESTING INOCENT PEOPLE OR MAKING FOGGY ALLEGATIONS TO ARREST
( IN USA ONE NEEDS A LOT FOR THAT STANDARD BUT SINCE BRITISH HERE -
THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM TI THEREATEN LIKE NASIES THAN FOR
ANYTHING ANYWHERE AND WITHOUT ANY LEGAL NEED FOR ARREST - HAVE TO BOTH
DANGEROUS AND RISK OF FLIGHT FELONY ( requires at least year prison if
convicted), NOT THE MUNICIPAL CHARGE FIRST TIME.
 Using our judicial system to plug it with fake charges desintegrates
our country - it takes
 very fast downword - see NAZIES.

British fasizizing our country in a speady way; they have a side
advantage to it - they plug out system with hundreds of bogus charges
- did not have a ticket; eate at the station; open the bottle that cap
did not see if it was alcohol; had a gun ( when lie); curfiew
violation
( USA was the country not to have these); droping the liflet;
jaywalking; not having the
seat belt on; breastfeding at the bus stop. They get ingraned that way
to our society as non - citisens now; They e xecute peoplE in prisons
on genetic contension ( being on the same genetic liones is teh only
crime for the dying that way) - this is a way to get assasins in, a
large number too. I WAS ACCUSED LIKE THAT WHILE AM CIVIL SERVANT IN
TEH SAME STATE IN THE SAME CORRECTION SYSTEM AND I DO KNOW WHAT I AM
TALKING ABOUT. I DID NOT KNOW THAT THESE WERE BRITISH WAKING OUT LIKE
THAT ON ME..

 Obama does these - and he needs as junior fascist, promissing people
huge yield on the stock market while experimented with in the space
( than puts the whole audience to sleep) . On the distal planet there
is not even money. This is illegal to me by the American standard, but
cripo operation masks that - as if he can do it if someone is areested
innocent without any clearance -

THAT IS PRECISELY HOW NASIES WERE LIQUIDATIMNG LARGE NUMBER OF
CIVILIANS by first having bogus charge on persona nd than  direct that
person to harass otehr all the way tio killing; and that does not save
fscists himslef ( see movie Conformist for the Italian fascism by
Mussolini, known all too well in USA)

lots now, but all abroad: does that do the trick?

The Place | Budapest, Part Four
5 days ago ... Sandor Csanyi as Bulcsu and Eszter Balla as Sofie in
the film "Kontroll," ... Magda Denes tells of being a young Jewish
girl in fascist Hungary. ...
September 22, 2011 - T Magazine

 .Times Topics: Geert Wilders
2 days ago ... Mr. Wilders said he made the film to show that "Islam
and the Koran are part of a fascist ideology that wants to kill
everything we stand for in a ...
 .â  Adventures in the Orgasmatronâ  4 days ago... would be better received there than they had been in
fascist Europe. ... it in the movie Sleeper, giving it the immortal
nickname "Orgasmatron. ...
September 23, 2011 - By CHRISTOPHER TURNER - Books / Sunday Book
Review
 .
Spanish Cities Pin Hopes on Big Arts Complexes
.... had turned into a polluted steel production hub for Fascist
Spain. ... the American painter and movie director, was scheduled to
be replaced ...
September 6, 2011 - By RAPHAEL MINDER - Arts

..Times Topics: John Galliano
9 hours ago ... It cited the "particularly odious comments" contained
in a video released on ... The video, posted on the Web site of the
British tabloid The Sun, ...

 .September 27, 1964 | Oswald Acted Alone, Says Warren ...
1 day ago ... The Zapruder film, when synched with the motorcycle
policeman's ... now the big corporations, which are run by
conscienceless fascist thugs, ...
September 27, 2011 - Learning Blog

 .Times Topics: Alan Furst
1 day ago ... The hero of this thriller, set among anti-Fascist
Italian émigrés in Paris, ... Euro Zone Death Trip ˇ Videos Show
Police Using Pepper Spray at ...
 .
Slowly Building a Memorial of the Shoah in Milan
.... that still lingers over Italy's treatment of Jews under
Fascism. ... cubes for showing video testimonials by European
Holocaust survivors. ...
September 11, 2011 - By JILL GOLDSMITH - Arts / Art & Design
 .
A Free-for-All on a Decade of War
BERMAN: I think that, during the last 80 or 90 years, we have seen a
series of totalitarian ideologies spring up -- communist, fascist in
different ...
September 11, 2011 - By SCOTT MALCOMSON - U.S. / 9/11 Anniversary

..Waving the Flag Against Corruption
Who knows, I might well be one; but, flag waving, notwithstanding, the
body-to- body crush around me did not a fascist mob make. If
anything ...
September 17, 2011 - India Blog

Roberto Bolańo
19 hours ago ... Roberto Bolańo's "encyclopedia" traces the lives of
imaginary fascist ... to Obama Fold ˇ Videos Show Police Using Pepper
Spray at Protest ...
 .Times Topics: Croatia - Breaking World Croatia

1 day ago ... Fascist Overtones From Blithely Oblivious Rock Fans ....
With Faulty Aim ˇ Videos Show Police Using Pepper Spray at Protest ˇ
Women to Vote ...
 .â  Adventures in the Orgasmatronâ  4 days ago... about fusing sex and politics would be better received
there than they had been in fascist Europe. .... Video by Shirin
Neshat: The Fall ...
September 23, 2011 - By CHRISTOPHER TURNER - Books / Sunday Book
Review
 .100, 75, 50 Years Ago
REALLY?
3 days ago ... Home Page ˇ Today's Paper ˇ Video ˇ Most Popular ˇ
Times Topics ... explode when the Right-wing extremists try to install
a "Fascist regime. ...
September 26, 2011 - Opinion

 .As Scorn for Vote Grows, Protests Surge Around Globe - Readers ...
3 hours ago... they see through this fascist (corporate control over
the state) facade. ..... Just an excellent film that enhances the
already plentiful books on ...
September 28, 2011

 .Times Topics: Silvio Berlusconi
9 hours ago... of Liberties party, Gianfranco Fini, a former neo-
fascist, left the party in late July 2010, .... Multimedia. An Attack
on Silvio Berlusconi Video ...

American vulnerability from the deficit in self knowledge.