Amerykanie potrzebuja pomocy przeciw przestepcom na wysokich stolkach ale jeszcze nie poprosili o pomoc

Data: 2010-02-23 09:56:14
Autor: Me
Amerykanie potrzebuja pomocy przeciw przestepcom na wysokich stolkach ale jeszcze nie poprosili o pomoc
HOW WANDERFULL THEY ARE ON THE HILL?

"Washington, DC" as such that representatives go to is a very dull
place, althouh=ght some there do not think so. It specialized in open
ended endless manipuklations that the media receiver is to belkieve as
of substance, but all they do to create such impression and grab the
money, half legally only, sometimes straight to the senator packet
( vide Specter so called neuro program, taht is private NASA only and
has not master the science especially as complex as neuro - science);
that does not go to people that he represents.
Beside stages divisions they "cover, cover and cover" more and more
crime against the people. Not everybody but in the mass they do just
that.

Health gimmick was only to kidnap larger than n ow number of skilled
and intellectually developed people but mostly women ( not fully used
brain tissue )
for brain theft frfom the youth to them. The list of these that are
identified as transplanted self brains not asking if that is legal
( they are the god) and not informing the public about it.
amongst man - targetted are .. politicians in PA most than anywhere
else.A lot more.
Cripo like operations againt the victims that will lose organs ( I am
multiple witness of these).
MANY ALREDY HAVE INCLUDING ME, ALL ILLEGAL; I HAVE REPORTED IT. PEOPLE
CAPACITIES ARE CUT BY THE SCALPELL; PEOPLE  ARE DSISABLED FOR THE SAKE
OF THE AGING PERVERTS THAT DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE BRAIN
TRANSPLANT FROM THE YOUNG WOMEN DOES TO THEM.

A lot more taht is very wrong for out country. Amongst many twisters
what to do is .. to lock them out in Washinton DC and that is very
serious now. To show how not scared they are - they just bombed via
light form of nuke - Philadelphia , PA ( see how is teh day after
there -the original threat movie was made in PA)so the original USA
Capital capituales to this hidden fascim.
You not expected to know any of this as we have media 100% supression
if the event relates to tehse fascists. It is as bad.
I am acting Senatoir of PHiladelphia but Specter does not even have
the bad when I come to Phili in hope I die on teh hard floor: I called
teh journalists there and no one responded as they are submitting to
this terror by Specter and other that strong men. Hear something
abiout contitution from theyu and your mind will authomatically
created double personality oif you alsoi gather the evidence what they
do tehre and in otehr [parts of teh country.
To "grab" would be to turn down this fascism first.It is not possible
to do it in Dc at the moment. Loical population doe snot have any
community ( see teh history there), and teh rest like you do not know
what they do.

I studied the DC phenomen for 2 years after returning there 50 years
since my election. My view has more light then others; but Phili can
be seen by untrained eye as targeted by these fascists.
   ( hackers are actively interfering)

It is no lesss that their satellites and equipment have to be removed
and nobody there to do it yet. This is to prevent the ruin of the
people and country or comtinuation of hidden fascism.
At the moment thge outside "activists" somewhat help but people are
doomed; no media release on teh damages done to the twin city of
Phili.

How soon does anyone want to her what they do in the media? WHY WE
HAVE THAT MUCH SUPRESSION WHILE LYING TO THE WORLD ABOUT FREEDOMS?

These ugly decision to bomb Philadelphia using the satellite
technology is made by these imoproved brains with lots of chips in
it.

( is there consensus not to stand up to these chips?)

Data: 2010-02-24 07:15:32
Autor: Wiesiaczek
Amerykanie potrzebuja pomocy przeciw przestepcom na wysokich stolkach ale jeszcze nie poprosili o pomoc

Uzytkownik "Me" <agnescherry@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:1bc4774b-f965-40cf-8881-7fda5bd0e2e4t42g2000vbt.googlegroups.com...
HOW WANDERFULL THEY ARE ON THE HILL?
[...]

Chyba Ci sie popierdolily grupy?

--
Pozdrawiam - Wiesiaczek

"Ja pije tylko przy dwóch okazjach:
Gdy sa ogórki i gdy ich nie ma"

Amerykanie potrzebuja pomocy przeciw przestepcom na wysokich stolkach ale jeszcze nie poprosili o pomoc