Amerykanska revolucja naukowa ma goscia z nieba.

Data: 2010-03-27 12:25:13
Autor: Me
Amerykanska revolucja naukowa ma goscia z nieba.
( hackers ready to kill, while I only helpm the matters that devwelop
so fast)

       AMERICALN SCIENCE REVOLUTION HAS A VISITOR.

       How energy is tranfered in the near plasma state?
       AND HOW FAST THE ASTROCITES ( HERE AND THERE ARE)

That is open question at the moment. Knowing the degree of motivation,
we might
 have answeres by the end of the day; or some in the net already.

"Astrocytic syncytium: a means of non-synaptic communication.

As non-synaptic message transmitters, astrocytes form a network in the
neuropil
 called the astrocytic syncytium. Diffusion of molecules occurs in the
syncytium
via gap junctions between astrocytes. "

_

I can not catch breath. Just the world "revolution" and the sky divers
from arond the world
( as it seems) use '"my" bathromm for endless experiment.

Without asking me for a favour, they decided to use my guard and body
for their decontamination.

The guess is , from the circumstantial evidence, that they travelled
no more than
one hour from London. Other is that is about the week they finmely gor
my
 Light station for the collateral  ( that is after the Oxfort laser
school had no competitor; I do not know the current status; I was with
them for 1 swmwstweer only, long agio and as if not true).

Such tricks as good as double swords are. I have to run from "my "
bathrom as
it seemed that the burst. Nobody is guilty yet. I am not sure of their
authorisation
BUT  I SUSPECT THEY HAD  A FORMAL CHANNEL APPROVING IT FROM
THE EUROPEAN NASA ( THAT IS SPECTER ONLY) PLUS...I DO NOT KNOW.

THESE SITUATIONS ARE SO NEW THAT IN SEVERAL HOURS WE CAN GENERATE NEAR
LENTH OF HEALTH BILL NASA REGISLATIVE BILL TOO, YET WE NEED
COOPERATION BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER SUCH PROCESS. PLEASE REFRAIN
YOURSELF
THERE IN THE BATHROMM FROM HURTING SELF AND OTHER - THE LEVEL
OFCONTAMINATION IS TOO HIGH.

SOME OF THE CONTAMINATION COULD HAVE BEEN THE RESULT OF CARELESS
DISPOSAL OF THE LIGHT CATCHER.( IMAGINE , HOW  WELL THEY GUARDRED MY
LIGHT STATION - THEY USE PLASTIC CUP WITH THE ICE CUBES THAN TAKE SO
MUCH LIGHT THAT COULD HAV EALTER MANY DIMENTIONS UPON LANDING , WATER
GUALITY BEIONG OBE. tHEY DIPOSE THEM TOO EASY WHEN NOT NEEDED WHILE
THEY CONTINUE WORKING ( I DID NOT HAVE THE TIEM TO MEET THE TEAM IF
THERE SI OTHER FACTOR THAT IS ALSO DETRIMENTAL TO ENVIOFRON; I AM IN
FACT ADMIRING HOW THEY FLY - GUIR ONLY; AKLSO SPYING MUTUALLY I SEE
THAT THEY CUT THECHEMICALS ON THE LOIFT OFF AND PROBABLY USE JUST TEH
BOTTEL.

THEY ARE GOOD IN OTHER WAYS - THEY DO NOT NEED TO OVERLOAD THE
STATIONS BECAUSE DIVERS DOWN - THE DIVER IS HELPED FAST VIA TRANSFER
POINT USING HUMAN EYE OF THE SUBJECT THAT IS  NEARBY. IT COULD BE THE
THE DOUBLE
OPTIC CHISM BUILDING THAT I HAVE AVAILED TO ONE BRITISH BORN ASSOCIATE
HAS BEEN USEED THAT WAY ( thsi one need the legislator too - the
discovery of it
 is made inWashington DC) > the bill for that promotional 1 week
training is still not paid.

YOU, DIVERS, ARE ADMIRED FOR 1 WEEK PRAGMATICS BUT BE MORE
CONSIDERATE THAT THESE INTERVENTIONS IN THE FIELD ALWAYS CYCLE; AND
OF ALL, YOU REMEBER HOW FAST AND HOW FAR THAT LIGHT THAT YOU
CATCH/ RELEASED, TRANSFERED , TRAVELED 9 thsi is an invisible light -
it is not about overshingt, althought that one was on a week ago) I

(I ASKED THEM TO READ MY TRE VOLUITIONARY THOUGHT AND THEY DID)

They study as it seems what else the screw about the water ( it is
very contaminated and at heavy risk of mutating cells), while not
blowing anything today ( from the near view only). OR THAT IS ONLY
BUSHLAND INFILTRATION IN lONDON LASER; I WHICH CASE I AM STILL
AMBIVALENT.

( I am not even suspeciuos that they might be the same that set the
blowing of station, buildings, bank, church, school and gthe river
bank; but they should be because they are very close to these who do
these here.. or else)

I AM URGING YOU THAT IF THE SKY PRODUCED AS MUCH POLARIZED AND
CONTAMINATED WATER AS SEVERAL DROPS IN THE BATHTRROM, YOU
MIGHT BE KILLED BY THE AT DROP THERE AS IT BECOMES ASTRITE
POLUTED IN NO TIME.

/THE OTHER SPECTER IS THAT THEY TOOK OUR TARANTULLA PROJECT VERY
SERIOUSLY AND ARE ALREADY HALF THE WAY BUT THEY DO NOT DO IT BY
PROCES BUT BY STRUCTURAL ASSIGMENT OF THE WATER - possible source of
the contamination today.

THAT IS HORROR. OUR TARANTUILLAS HAVE TO GROW ON OWN TERMS, WHILE THE
ENTROPY CONDITION IS CREATED FIRST FOR THE BING OF DRIVEEN BY DESIGN
 BUT WE DO NOT DROW THE GEOMETRICAL PLAN OF TARANTULAS  - WE CATCH THE
LIGHT IN THE PROGRESSION OF THE EXPERIMENTING, THAT DOES NOT EXCEED
BEYOND ONE SPIECIES - NOT ALL  ANIMALS AROUND IMMEDIATELLY
LOOK LIKE THE PRIMAL ONE. ONLY ONE CHANGES.

ONE SUGEGSTION IS TO CHECK IF THE BUBLE OF DOUBLE PLASTIC
CAN STABILIZE WITHIN THE NEEDED RANGE AND MAKE THESE TRICKS THERE
AS OPPOSE CHANGE THE STRATOSHERE.

Amerykanska revolucja naukowa ma goscia z nieba.