Are people on earth stupid ?

Data: 2010-03-22 14:35:02
Autor: Me
Are people on earth stupid ?
Word is that SECURITY COUNCIL of the UN can not assembly for the
second consecutive day to address the NATO assault on Trenton and
vicinityThis is extremely harful position to many , including the UN
status, if true.

The wild NASA that lands anywhere or dives out anywhere, as the Civil
"security"
againt then bom b that they make themselves, or alow the criminal
tail
ton do it for them
has no form authority even thought is a military organization.

( when I heard fiort of the assalts on the Africans in 2006 - 7 at
Rutgers Uni conference,
I did not know what to think; I thought that the small unit diverted
and that NATO, so huge conmand is taking itb under control; it is not
what presents itself still this minute in Trenton - THEY DO NOT MEAN
TO LEAVE AFTER THEY ASSAUTED THE United Nations their employer,
BUIDING, IS THE WORD ( THE REASON THAT I BELIEVE SUCH ASSAULTS IS
THAT
I WAS IN THE FBI BUILDING WHEN SOMEONE LANCEHD IT ( OF COURSE WITHOUT
ANY OTHER CONSEQUENCE, THAN TO JUST GO HOME AND NOT ADDRESS THE
MATTER
AT HAND)

  ARE PEOPLE ON EARTH STUPID, OR SOMETHING?

Are people on earth stupid ?