BRAIN THEFT BLACK MARKET IN USA NOT STOPPED YET

Data: 2009-05-20 14:04:23
Autor: Me
BRAIN THEFT BLACK MARKET IN USA NOT STOPPED YET

Y - They do it every time there is a "leak' of crime.
They do this a lot.
Specter for example resigned self on C-span in May 2005
so i thought I can not follow up on my communication
as the others kept changing the chairmanship of the Committees of the
senate on the internet any time i opened it till...i lande din then
senate and there they were - in the same spots.

in 12.2006 they claimed that several member of the senate resigned
over sexual abuse including my sons - and fake again; but my sons
tortured to 1/2 of size, not allowed to contact. terrified on teh
street only away from me; COMPLETE TERROR
NO PLEASE FOR HELP WORKED. I DO NOT KN OW IF THE ALIVE

OBAMA ON SATELLITE DEVICE COMPLETELY CYNICAL , LAUGHT AT ME THAT I
WANTED TO SPEAK WITH SONS ON MOTHERS DAWHILE THEY DO HAVE PERHAPS
REGIMENTED ACCESS.; i DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE OR WHAT IS THE
MATTER , OTHER THAN THEY ALL TORTURE US CONTINUOUSLY AND NO HOPE.

( EVEN U TUBE  BY WILLBER ON 'NO HOPE" IS THAT AROGANT ... AND THEY
KEEP GOING.

WILLBER's  'U TUBE' ENTRIES ARE INAPPROPRIATE IN THE CONTEXT.
completely cynical - getting away all the time, BUT THIS IS ABOUT
MASSIVE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION AND THE INTENT TO CONTINUE.

 ( OBAMA TEAM WA TOLD THAT THEY ARE NOT DYING AND THAT PRODUCED THESE
MANEUVERS - THERE IS NO AUTHORITY OVER THEM NOW)

THERE IS FIGHT OVER TRANSPLANTING BRAINS, BUT THEY ARE NOT RESIGNING
FROM SNATCHING WOMEN BRAINS - ON SUNDAY SO CALLED
ASSOCIATION OF RHODE ISLAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SERVED THE
SAMPLE OF THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN PUBLIC CONCERT. NOT
SURE IF THESE WERE AWARE THEY THEY ARE NEXT IN BRAIN THEFT AS SMART IN
APPEARANCE AND.....BRAIN SHAPE OF BIDEN'S ( Biden failed to snatch me
abut they di d not give up the hope)

BRAIN THEFT BLACK MARKET IN USA NOT STOPPED YET