BRAVO PRINCETON UNI: These small and big in effects initiatives were not there last year

Data: 2009-03-18 16:30:24
Autor: Me
BRAVO PRINCETON UNI: These small and big in effects initiatives were not there last year
 Tak naprawde chodzi tylko o przestepstwo Genarala Gates, ktore Biden
              probuje teraz maskowac i porwac mnie do NASA kradnac
mozg)
              Bidena iloraz inteligencii byl mierzony intuicy=inie
przez Obame - i teraz
               chce moj mozg aby dorownac; to nie zart; on jest bardzo
ogranizczony
                ale tez nieetyczny jak nawyrazniej widac.

MUSZE WOLAC O POMOC. KOMISJA DO SPRAW KOBIET KTORA
ZAMKNIE TEZ INTERE KRADZENIA KOBIETOM ORGANOW JESCZE NIE RUSZYLA.

Jstem bez grosza prze 1 1/2 i zadnej nadziei nie ma.

              (disturbance in text  by hackers)

               From Current Princeton Uni revelations

Science and engineering expo to draw middle schoolers to campus

Thursday, March 19, 2009, 9 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. • McCosh Hall, Dillon
Gym, McDonnell Hall and the Icahn Lab
The 2009 Science and Engineering Expo, an event that promotes science
and engineering to middle school students, is expected to bring more
than 1,200 local students to the University from 9 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Thursday, March 19.

Read Story

High-powered mathematicians take on free will
THIS ONE ONLY IF THESE SCIENTISTS GET IT RIGHT

Mondays, March 23 through April 27, 2009, 8 p.m. • A02 McDonnell Hall
Ten years ago, Princeton mathematician John Conway wowed standing-room-
only crowds with a series of public math lectures. Among many things,
he spoke about ancient Greek geometers and his modern discovery of
surreal numbers. He threw in some math tricks, too. Audiences flocked
to hear the joys of math recounted by one of its masters and left
enthralled by Conway's intellectual wizardry. On Monday, March 23,
Conway -- who has fought his way back to health from a 2006 stroke --
will launch another lecture series that will once again place his mind
and legendary personality squarely in the spotlight.

Read Story

IT IS NOT THE REVOLUTION YET, BUT SOMETHING.

WATCH "THE ADVANCE INSTITUTE ( by Princetpon uni) INITIATIVE
DISCRIMINATING MAN -
 IT CAN BE A DUMP FOR WOMEN AND THE DANGER OF EXPOLITING ALL THE WAY
BRAIN THEFT IN NASA - MANY SCINTISTS HAVE BEEN TARGETTED  - INCLUDING
ME.

Person can be targetted to theft of physical brain if the satellite
tracer adjusts brain size and shape
( if you know the thief that is easy - my brain  is now  targetted now
by Biden; I am completely helpless;
attack by trace are very strong; just asked me to give him myself - he
is offender; can rape under
anaestsja with the fly over  military of so called CIA 9 completely
private insert but using CIA credentials and Biden prese nts them as
CIA).  I am not the only victim.

Biden steals women eggs for good offsprings and goes step further.

He himself did not make Princeton Uni.

I did, and... unfortunatelly,  I am steal mistreated by Princeton
University after
1. having thought  all Nobel winning class in physics;
2. designing theoretical math functions, includinhg Kramer equasions
and others
3.  and after formulating the neutron first theory after seeing it
under the microscope
     for the very first time ever by anyone

 (a  very good eyes, still I have them, regardless of multiple
assaults by laser after
I  was taken hostage by CIA; I have 4 cause for refusing any
jurisdiction now by CIA;
I have not committed any offence, but hallo – CIA is not even the law
enforcement
agency in USA – it is a kidnapper of diplomats, statesmen, women and
scientist
as they presented themselves to me).CIA HAS ONLY PRIVATE INTEREST IN
ME THAT WAY.

I was offended on the Princeton Orounds while Princeton  Uni owns me
professorship that
I now need for practical reason as well  I was a practitioner for 20
years and move to
the new area. I urgently need to teach at the advanced university
level and am harassed about it
( TO DO IT - BUT I NEED MY AUTHORITY FIRST - IT WILL NOT WORK OTHER
WAY ANYWAY)

Reportedly, that was General Gates ( at Princeton Uni under the
different name)  that causd
 the commotion when I can to Princeton Uni. Reportedly, there are
about 200 professors that
my family members - they were once filmed together at the gathering.
They do not respond
 to my plight or the causes of science.

 Someone distorts that this is to be "B science", meaning putting it
down. No,  I have
contacted neuroscientists at Princeton Uni that I grow and develop
physical brain very
effectively and that I need to share it. Several scientists discussed
the theory of mine
but only in terms of me drowsing to them how to rehabilitate localize
damage,
and than Gates reported he has “taken it over”. Of course, this is a
great offence,
and Gates does not take over anything that way. ORSE, NEUROSCIENCE AT
 PRINCETON UNI DOES NOT HAVE. I wrote to neuroscientist that I had a
motoric neural damage ( lots of pictures in the world press about it)
an that
I methodically grow the respective areas of the nervous system.

This is a disgrace that I  am a hostage and not teach my theory and
practice.
That is theory of process, that allows to program brain growth that
well; applicable
 to other single science if they us the process ( that is involving
concept ; it is not
a synonym of procedure as often people displace it in casual
language).

THIS MATTER IS EVENTUALLY VERY SERIOUS. SEE OTHER HARDINGS WHAT
 I HAVE ACKOMPLISHED WORKING 50 YEARS TO GET TO THES POINT AND WHAT
 2 YEARS OF WORK IN HBOSTAGE HAVE REVEALED ( I make small only
revelation
sunder The First Virtual University - which really is university under
the hunt by the satellites; I use the hunting satellites to advance
causes of science
 while a hostage). I WAS NOT A SECRET, I AM NOT A SECRET AND I WILL
NOT
 BE A SECRET ( as Biden fantasizes to offend my body more and steal
brain; other
 have already done it)

University as I have designed it does not allow any faster development
of scientist
 to be a process science specialized than 2 years as post  PhD with
professorship
 practice. It involves using the concepts fluently and advanced use of
science epistemology.

I have requested access to Court immediately and was denied for no
Cause specified., Gates is one of the person objecting to my work
without
any cause or conceptual understanding.

My children and associates protest, by now around the world. Please do
not get locked
into the offenders thinking and try not to do it at Princeton
University any more.

BRAVO PRINCETON UNI: These small and big in effects initiatives were not there last year