Brakuje hamulcow u pewneych impulsywnych Amerykanow.

Data: 2011-01-04 13:40:32
Autor: .
Brakuje hamulcow u pewneych impulsywnych Amerykanow.
APPARENTLY, IT IS STILL IN FASHION TO PREJUDICE AGAINST POLISH
PEOPLE AND IN USA

to soc culture usa:SHAME ON YOU, PREJUDICAIL AMERICANS, AND YOUR
CULTURE ALLOWING YOU THAT BEHAVIOR. ARE YOU STOPPING BEFORE THE
HOLOCAUST OR AFTER?
PEOPLE WERE HURT AND DIED TO, NOT WITHOIT THE USA PARTICIPATION. TAHT
MANY YEARS LATER YOU WILL DARE TO PERPETUATE THE VICTIM IMAGE. THAT IS
AT THE TIME THAT THE INSULT ON THE POLISH ENTIRE DIPLOMATIC TEAM AND
THE PRESIDENT WAS ALREDY CONCOCTED. TEH ASSOUNT ON THE PUBLIC IMAGE
WAS SYSTEMATIC.

HERE AND IN POLAND. THIS VERY CUT APEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF EDWARD
KENNDY TOO. FUNNY, REALLY.

ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WHEN VICTIM IS SPOTTED THE PREDATORY BEHAVIOR
PRECEEDS. THIS ONE CAN BE SEEN AS SUCH. WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO?

  NYT - Paper cuts

"Comedy Today
There's a smart-alecky aspect to comedy now. I'm not saying you have
to be born in a whorehouse or that you have to be born in Poland, ...
September 14, 2009 - Paper Cuts"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

September 14, 2009, 12:11 pm Comedy Today
By DAVID KELLY
Larry Gelbart, who died on Friday, was a driving force behind the TV
show “M*A*S*H” and the movie “Tootsie,” as well as a great Broadway
musical (“A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum”) and a very
good one (“City of Angels”). He wrote for Sid Caesar in the ’50s, and
he even wrote several pieces for the Book Review in the ’90s,
including a review of Christopher Buckley’s novel “Thank You for
Smoking” (which he found “hilarious”).

In an entertaining and informative new book, “And Here’s the Kicker:
Conversations With 21 Top Humor Writers on Their Craft,” by Mike
Sacks, we learn that Gelbart’s father, a barber, cut the hair of both
John F. Kennedy and Jack Ruby (“If my father had been working in
Texas, I’m sure he would have also been Lee Harvey Oswald’s barber.
Judging by his photos, Oswald could have used a far better one”).

Here’s one exchange between Gelbart and Sacks:

GELBART. You want to know what I think is missing from comedy today?

SACKS. What?

GELBART. Jews.
SACKS. [Long pause] Are you kidding?

GELBART. It’s too goyish, it’s too scholarly, it’s too … when we talk
about “Caesar’s Hour,” when one thinks of that time, all of the
material was basically written by first-generation people. They were
not that far from Europe. They were children of immigrants, and
largely uneducated. There is something else that has crept in now, and
it’s taken over. More corporate. …

I just think it helps to be hungry. And you don’t have to be Jewish to
be that. I mean … I don’t think anybody has ever been funnier than
Richard Pryor in his early years. You could feel the hunger. There’s a
smart-alecky aspect to comedy now. I’m not saying you have to be born
in a whorehouse or that you have to be born in Poland, but I think
there’s a disconnect. The money is so huge, all of the hunger seems to
come from the corporate side – the hunger to have a huge, revenue-
spinning hit."

NO CRITICISM OF THE ATTITUDE WAS SPOTTED YET; REGARDLES THAT PEOPEL
WHO WERE KILLIED DID LIVE IN WAREHOUSE BARNS, ADN GOETHOES. THESE ARE
NOT KNOWN - THEY ARE KNOWN IN USA. WHY WOULD AMERICANS DARE?

PREJUDICE IS NOT SUPPORTED IN USA. WHAT IS THIS?

PROGRAMMED POLITICAL ASSOULT WITH ANTICIPATION OF NO RESISTENCE? FITS
THIS! WHY DARE LIKE THAT?

POLAND UPON THE BLOCADE AFTER WWII WITH MULTIMILLION KILLINGS BUT NOT
ONLY ON THE TERRITORY THAT WE KNOW BUT AT LEAST TWICE OF IT TO THE
EAST OF CURRENT BORDERS, WAS TARGETTED. AMERICANS ARE NOT SAINT IN
THAT TARGETTING. THE COMMISIONDER OR HIGHT HITLER COMMANDER IN
KINGSBURG TRHAT WAS BEING DECOMPOSED AS THE POLISH CITY SINCE LATE
1880 ( IN PRESS - LOTS OF DOCUMENTS EVEN IN THE NYT) WAS LED LIKE THAT
BY SPECTER, THE SAME
OF PHILADELPHIA, AND THAT WAS HE WHO ON THGE DEPARTURE PARTICIPATED IN
TAKING DOWN ENTIRE  CITY.  EVEN TODAY MAPOS ARE FALSIFIED. THAT IS
EAST PRUSSIA BETWEEN  LOTWIA AND BIALORUS NOW, ALL POLISH -LITWEANIAN
THEN, AND NOT TEH ONE THAT YOU WILL MARK MMARKED WRONG AS POMERANIA.
THE NAME KING SPECTER THAN WAS ZELENSKY, PRETENDING POLISH. HE DID NOT
ONLY PRETEND POLISH THAT WAY. CHINA AND SIBERIA ( THAN COUNTRY) ARE
NOT STRANGER TO HIS ATTACKS, HE HAS CONVINCED THE AMERICVAN PEOPLE
THAT HE WAS LONGER SERVING SENATOR!

 ( curently in my office in Philadelphia  sits  not original Zelensky
but the substitute -
he had capacity to stop any transfer of any NYT article about him
than; substitute
is quiet now and does not spy on me; it is not the first time he got
the office that way!)

THIS SCAM WITH TERMINATING THE BIRTH CITISENSHIP WOULD TAKE BIG CHANK
OF THESE CRIMINALS UPSTAIRS TO SIBERIA BUT THEY ARE OVER CONFIDENT!
STILL

Brakuje hamulcow u pewneych impulsywnych Amerykanow.