Brexit Secretaty: British people will not be "bullied" by Donald Tusk

Data: 2017-05-05 10:04:15
Autor: A. Filip
Brexit Secretaty: British people will not be "bullied" by Donald Tusk
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/05/british-people-will-not-bullied-brussels-says-david-davis/
Laura Hughes, Political Correspondent 5 May 2017  8:30am
David Davis has said the British people will not be "bullied" by
Brussels after the President of the European Council warned Theresa
May not to become "emotional" over Brexit talks. [...]

--
A. Filip : Jedna Europa, jedna Merkel, jedna "nieświetlana" przyszłość.