British daily ( internet and Brish arts and science)

Data: 2011-03-04 13:07:45
Autor: ME
British daily ( internet and Brish arts and science)

World Briefing | Europe
Britain: University Chief Resigns
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: March 3, 2011

New on the U tube. Not bed till they get malicious
against people. They mock me, but no secrets.
'Connected in 24 Accents - Amy Walker '

ONA 'MALPUJE' CO SIE DA, SZYBKO; UDAJE JEJ SIE ZLAPAC AZ TYLE
ANGIELSKICH  EDYCJI AKCENTU

Next is mockery of 'process' - guilty! ( they free!)  etc.

Next: Polish DJ music "Ucze sie spiewac : Long and Junior" ( how they
got
         Polish diasporic")

Next:  I can't locate, but it is " We will not kill you" ( yet is what
they do not say)

Next:  Dronomen: British v American Accents

Than free lunch in London:"Welcome to the British Museum website. The
Museum houses a vast collection of world art and artefacts and is free
to all visitors." ( Imagine!)

Next:  : "Royal Overlast" : The official website of the British
Monarchy. Information
on the history of the Monarchy, today's royal family and the Royal Art
and Residences.

Next:  "British English - Wiktionary Dec 15, 2010 ... Some noticeable
and general differences between American and British English may be
explained by the fact, that considerable bodies of ..."

Next: 'Not suprised: "Davies case puts focus on universities‎ - 36
minutes ago
By Chris Cook, Education Correspondent British universities are coming
under pressure to explain their financial links to autocratic regimes
following the ..."

Next: "What we mean by anscient": A host of touring treasures reveals
the depths of Afghanistan’s heritage .
By Andrew Graham-Dixon 2:51PM GMT 04 Mar 2011
The gold boot-buckles of a first-century nomad, found at Tillya Tepe
in 1978 An ancient bas-relief of a naked boy stands at the start of
the British Museum’s new exhibition, Afghanistan: Crossroads of the
Ancient World. It is a Grecian work of art but also a kind of
palimpsest:
a turbulent history is written into its chipped and battered surface.
"

AND THE LAST OF TODAY:  "London guide - so much to see and do
Stuck for something to do in London?" (and stay!)

British daily ( internet and Brish arts and science)