Grupy dyskusyjne   »   pl.soc.polityka   »   Bushland stood up in Junction during my campain. About what - I still do not know ( unless it was fighting me off for GWB).

Data: 2009-08-17 10:41:54
Autor: Me
Bushland stood up in Junction during my campain. About what - I still do not know ( unless it was fighting me off for GWB).
So what it is, Mr President, that public option?

( probably got taken for a ride by Bushland; at least is talking
something about it; what is it?)

"Mr. Obama himself sought to play down the significance of the public
option at a town-hall-style meeting on Saturday in Grand Junction,
Colo., when a university student challenged him on how private
insurers could compete with the government."

WHY AGAIN GRAND JUNCTION? BUSHLAND BLACKMAIL AGAIN? ( me, Biden and
now President)