Bushland walczy o insuline na dwu frontach!

Data: 2009-10-31 10:52:20
Autor: Me
Bushland walczy o insuline na dwu frontach!
                       HOW WAS INSULINE IN SKIN SPOTTED ?

"Neither insulin (2.5 mU · kg1 · min1) nor amino acid (2.5 mg · kg1 ·
min1) infusion alone improved net protein balance in the skin wound.
In contrast, combined infusion of insulin and amino acids increased
the net protein balance in skin wound from 6.5 ± 4.5 to 1.4 ± 5.2 µmol
· 100 g1 · h1 (P < 0.01, control vs. insulin plus amino acids).

We conclude that there is an interactive effect of insulin and
sufficient amino acid supply on protein metabolism in skin wound,
meaning that their combined anabolic effect is greater than the sum of
their individual effects."

I am not giving a full citation as I am not sure ofg Galvestoon Uni
ethics. The name of the researchers cited are:

"Anabolic action of insulin on skin wound protein is augmented by
exogenous amino acids
Xiao-Jun Zhang, David L. Chinkes, Řivind Irtun, and Robert R. Wolfe "

JUST THE THE SUM OF ACTIONS EFFECT IS LESSER THAN THE COMBINED RESULT
IS NO PROVE
IMPLIED - IT COPULD BE BTHE NANO PROCESS; WOULD HAS THE POINSONEUS
SUBSTANCES,
ESP[ECIALLY OLD WOULD AND THESE ARE EASY TO INTERCAT IN THE SPEEDED
WAY.

BUT IN GALVESTON FINDING THE CHARGING FILED MIGHT BE NO OBJECT:) I do
not know.
i am throwing it here as the issue diseapered from Google and suddenly
cited a lot by Busgland, and whilke U-Tube internsified the insuline
madvertizing that si perhaps nonethical ( information about the option
yet in the palaces where people alredy chceked that information is
good - pushing the salem if insuline is not ethocal.

But if thisi is in fact Bushland that now claims presence of insuline
in skin ( not confirmed) than
ENTERTAINES OTHER  'NANOED' FIELD -contradioction itself ( or in old
days - "in itself")

THE TIMES sections of Science and Health, that are cvery good
suddently lost tongue ( DO NOT BLAME ENGLAND). The issue has
operational pattern - all discoveries fraudulantly claimmed by
Bushland.
Lets check what has happened with The "New Scientist" that first
published about the skin producing insuline.
Also do not forget "Harvard Cell" and " California University". I do
not know wqho a sfoirts as this is alredy obfuscated by Bushland.

Bushland walczy o insuline na dwu frontach!