By the way, clone or gentically designed person is HUMAN LIKE YOU AND ME

Data: 2009-11-04 08:54:45
Autor: Me
By the way, clone or gentically designed person is HUMAN LIKE YOU AND ME

GET IT AND PEROCESS IT.

Redears, do not allow them to lie any more
( I have learned about the problem as a result of attcaks on me to
secretely steal my physocal brain - fully conformed)

They use the secret fly over after they throw the person on the street
and frame as if criminal
CRIMINLAS RE NOT TO BE EXPLOYITED THAT WAY EITHER - AND IF - THEY
HAVE
SOME PATTERS THAT WILL NOT UPLIFT THE GETTER OF THE BRAIN.

WHY PEOPLE ARE NOT OUTRAGED?

By the way, clone or gentically designed person is HUMAN LIKE YOU AND ME