CAPTURES

Data: 2009-05-19 17:45:53
Autor: Me
CAPTURES
THE SCIENCE REVOLUTION PROGRESS

   Dwie specjalne nominacje :
( jutro prosze to robic beze mnie - musze skonczyc pozew)

It is not be sugestive. "Captue" is only frozen in a moment, nano-
moment prefered, the evolving structure of any aspect of process,
being a brain, or mind or
cognitive process too.

I started building my theoretical foundation on group and social
captures only to find out that
they are ontologically universal. Many of my associates know it
already and bringing together
 old and new knowledge together through such cuptures.

I am warning and warning, especialy in the time sof underwater new
tasks, that the same looking physical structure on surface and under
water, which it might sheare similar flow of particles at theam , they
cannot be the same: some feature oif them might ( for further
exploration), but under water and on surface new let say crastiacean
structue will vary. Some peole want direct replica in noncomparable
conditions only beacuse physically similar - this is most common
error. I identify it here broadly only that these while trappers on
surface and under the water are priduct of differtent ...(yes)
process: I call them captures of process,
while there are capture of structue that aligned in a way that appeals
to us, but do not look the sameonly sharing some features or invisible
particle filed only ( like we do it deliberately in architecture) or
the nature does it for us in the garden. Both kind of captures are
different.

If we further brake down these more and more lots of so called
misteries fell comfortably as we like to explain them. warnings are
not to assume on one kind pf veasible features taht replication is
called in. We at the university do the analyses : "Should we repeat an
event?" : it is very inviolving to answer it - an d
by no means the answer is based on appearances.

and here it is the greacefull  nominee of captures speontaneus
competition today only are:

1. S.House, J. Howard - Something is riing, THE UNIVERSITY PRESS OF
KENTACKY  2009

  sOMETING THAT I SEARCH LONG AT THE INDIAN MUSEUM BUT WAS LIKE
FLUSHING POINT ON
ME AND CONCENTRATION IS A LITTLE OF AS I AM RUNNING EVEN BIGGER
PROJECTS SIMUKLTANEUSLY, AND... TEHY ANSWER THAT FOR ME IN ONE ASPECT,
WHERE ARE CAPTURES AIN NATIVE LIFE AND NATURES.
IT IS EXTREMELY COMMANDABLE, THEY ARE VERY YOUNG SCIENTIST AND ABLE TO
LEND THEMSELF TO WHAT OTHERS NEGLECT AS LESS ATRACTIVE. THEY UNDERTOOK
THIS EXPLORATION IN CONTEXT OF SOCIAL AND ECOLOGICAL CONSEQUENCES OF
ENERRGY AT ANY COST THAT IS....RISING THE COST OF THE ENERGY WHILE THE
NATURE B'CAPTURES" ARE BETTER MODEL - TEH IDEA THAT I IMPLEMENTED/
QUESTIONS IN 2006.

Please help mi with collecting the short critical esseys on these new
books. i am only one person here and books are puping all they long
and they are rtented fast. I canot read all. i am followimng their
fantastic insight here. They are smart professors ( no - magazine
editors and writers; or both)

There are 'kiks' of their explorations all in the book This seem to be
ideological ecological book., that w e need.

2. PLANET OCEAN, Voyage to the heart of the marine realm, Laurent
Ballesta
    and Pierre Descamp, National geographic.

   incredible amount of visual captures under the water.
   Good exercize to catch them as:
    a) trend the capture ( that os captura of structure aka structural
capture
    b) capture the trend ( this be capture of process, taht has
apperance of structure but that is only
        visula staediness or the point of "jerk or new structure added
from the running process aka guantum)

   Do these. You will not crack my theory but contribute to isolating
variable exercize
   in experiments, that will clean a lot of science for now; I call
this small DNAs.

CAPTURES