CHANGE THAT IS - Obama political process

Data: 2010-08-18 08:10:54
Autor: Me
CHANGE THAT IS - Obama political process

Far more worrying for the forty-fourth president is the way in which
he has been abandoned by his own. Here  is Maureen Dowd in the New
York Times:

    We’ve known that the Left was mad at Obama, but now we know Obama
is mad at the Left. Obama and Gibbs [the White House press secretary]
are upset that the Lefties won’t recognize the necessity of
compromise. The Left is snapping back: What necessity? You won 365
electoral votes. You have both houses of Congress…

    Lefties came to the defense of the centrist Clinton during
impeachment. Now that Obama is under attack, however, they are not
coming to his defense, even though he has given more to the liberal
cause than the scandal-stunted Clinton ultimately achieved.

Most damagingly of all, Obama has disappointed those in the middle:
voters who initially gave him the benefit of the doubt, but who have
been stunned by the rapidity and thoroughness with which he has
expanded the federal government. Out-of-control borrowing, state
healthcare, government daycare, re-federalisation of welfare, eco-
statism, regulation of private-sector remuneration, seizure of
industries, alienation of old allies – can this really be the
presidential candidate who presented himself as being beyond
partisanship and who promised tax cuts?

Read rest:http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100050749/barack-obama...

B. OBAMA WAS ONLY A PROMIS OF FASCISTS UPSTAIRS. HE HIMSELF CONSIDERED
BEING CALLED 'LEFTIST' FASCIST GREAT EXCUSE AND DID NOT INTERVENUE FOR
OVER TWO MONTHS OF CAMPAINM ABOUT THE RATIONING THE HEALTH INNUSA HIS
WAY, WHILE THE MANIPULATIONS THAT LEAD TO DEATH AND SHORTER LIFE OF
MANY WOULD RESULT. AND HOW? TO NOT TO SEE HOW BIG HE IS ON THE
OPPOSITE END OF THE SPECTRUM ( SEWQUESTRATIOMNS, AS THEBY CALL
SATELLITE BASED ENSLAVING THAT I AM UNDER OVER 10 YEARS, KIDNBAPPINGS
BY 100 S AND WE ARE TOLD IN aFRICA BY 1000S. uNINSRED HE MENTIONED IN
MILLIONS ARE ON THEOTHER PLANET; MANY OF THESE PROJECTS UP THERE ARE
PURE CONCENTRATION CA,PS FOR EXPERIMENTING WITH PEOPLE LEADING TO
BEING KILLED OF AFTER ALL ORGANS
ARE TAKEN OR SYNTHETIC ARE TRIED ON; THEY ALSO TRY TO FEED PEOPLE WITH
PURE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS THERE AND NEED MORE SUBJECTS IN THEIR DEADLY
MIND; THEY
ARE PRIMITIVE AN UNEDUCATED - THEY CAN NOT CHECK THE LAST ONE OIN
EARTH AS
THEY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND SCIENCE; BUSHLAND LIED THAT KIDNAPPED ARE
CRIMINLAS AND PUTS IN EVENTHE SLIGHT TRAFIC OFENCE UNDER INCORRIGIBLE
FELON  THUS SENTENCE PEOPLE TO THESE EXPERIMENTS IN FASCIST STYLE'; NO
COURT UP THEREA S YOU CAN IMAGINE.
BUSHLAND THAN REPLACES TEHSE PEOPLE WITH THEIR PURE CRIMINALS, THUS
CONTROLLING GENETIC LINES THAT WAY; OBAMA THRIL IS THAT HE CAN ACT AS
IF OIN MY LINE,. BUT HE KNOWS THAT THSI SI TEMPORARY THUS GRABS
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FROM THE PUBLIC FUND TO HIS PRIVATE LINE,
INCLUDING ART, MY ART INCLUDED AND THAT IS I KNOW IT ( but all
Washincton Dc activists know that piece too and do not intrervenue -
just hide art - how similar to original fascists; could be that
Bushland did it in name of Obama too as they shake quite a bit of the
city without constituancy) MADE HINSELF TEH PHONY LINE IN FRANCE AS
THE WAR VETERAN WHILEIS ON;Y GENETICALLY PROGRAMMED BY TWO MACHINOSOS,
THAT ARE HISTORICAL FIGURES IN USA AND AT LEST ONE IS/WAS A CRIMINAL
AND FASCIST)

AND MORE MORE, THE THINGS THAT I DO NOT KNOW)

CHANGE THAT IS - Obama political process