CHIPY PROBUJA PRZEJAC NAUKE W USA ( TO NIE JEST ZART!)

Data: 2010-01-14 16:13:53
Autor: Me
CHIPY PROBUJA PRZEJAC NAUKE W USA ( TO NIE JEST ZART!)
  WORD OF COTION ABOUT PSEUDO -SCIENCE AND THECHNO VICTIMIZATION

Ph.D. Program in Neural Computation
(AT CIA UNIVERSITY - CARNEGIE MASON)

The Program in Neural Computation (PNC) is a graduate training program
in computational neuroscience for students seeking training in the
application of quantitative approaches to the study of the brain.
Specifically the program is designed to take advantage of the world
class strengths of Carnegie Mellon University and our partner
institution, the University of Pittsburgh, in areas including computer
science, machine learning, statistics and dynamical systems and to
train students to apply these tools to critical problems in
neuroscience.

EXCUSE ME, WHO IS CLASS MISS HERE? MY CONTENTION HERE IS ABOUT THE
FACT THAT TO INTEGRATE WE USE THE ADVANCED WAY OF SCIENTIFIC ANALYSES
THAT ARE NOT DEALING WITH NUMBERS. I ALSO IRONICALY KNOW ONLY ONE
GROPUP THAT CONSISTANTLY THINK THAT IS THAT WORDLY AND CLASSY.

THE RESON FOR THE PUBLIC CRITUQUE IS THAT INSTANT PATTERN OF
MISREPRESENTING WORK OF SCIENCE EMERGES, IN THAT HIGHER ROLE OF
QUATATIVE METHODS BY THE MACHINE WHILE THEORETICAL INTERGRATION
IS NOT EVCEN ACHIEVED BETWEEN ALL TEHSE MENTIONED SYSTEMS/ APPROACHES/
PROGRAMS. THIS IS A REPETED PROBLEM WITH THSI GROUP.

OTHER REASON IS WHAT THE WASTED TRY ANDWASTE OF SCIETIST TIME AND
CAPACITY HAS ALREDY OCCURED AT MAJOR UNIVERSITY WHEN OLDLY CLASS
TOOK THEM ON PRETENDING IVY LIGUE STATUS. NOW WE DO NOT USE PUBLIC
THING IN PUBLIC  - THE DEFENSE CONSISTS OF FEDERAL ENFORCEMENT IN HUGE
RADIUS OF SUCH CLASS EVENTS ( SORRY , IT IS TECHNICAL GENERALITY ONLY)

MICHIGAN UNI HAD TO LEAVE. THERE IS NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH
WORDLIES. THEY WASTED AND OBFUSCATED MY WORK FOR A YEAR. THE CAUSAL
RELATIONSHIP EXISTS BETWEEN THE CAPACITY AND ETHICS OF THAT GROUP AND
THE ADD
OF RGREATENESS OF QUANTATIVE MACHINE COUNT ON THE BRAIN ( SORRY).
THAT RELATIONSHIP IS POSITIVE.

THE TRUE SCIENTISTS DISCIONECT BRAINS ON THEIR NONSENSSE BUT BY NOW
FALL SHORT TO THE VICTIMIZERS.

I DO NOT GHAVE MUCH OPINION ON NEUROSCIENCES AT MELLON, YET ONE
WANDERS
IF TRUES CSIENTISTS WILL NOT BE KIDNAPEEDC AS THAT OCCURED IN HEART
BULDING OF THE SENATE WHEN TEHY KNEW MORE AND THAN WERE SECRETELY
MISPALAED ( MY SONS AMONGS THE VICTIMS - NO CONTACT FOR 3 YEARS AND
NBO HOPE; MUTILATED BY CIA; ORGANS TAKEN INCLUDING 1/2 BRAIN; NO
REVERSAL OB THESE BUT WHAT IS WORSE - THERE IS NO COURT IN USA THAT
WOULKD HEARE ABOUT THESE ABUSES AND NO WAY TO RELESE THE VICYTIMS.

WHA I THINK THAT VICTIMIZATION IS POSSIBLE; MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE
NTELECTUAL DISCREAPNCY THAT SCEINTISTS OF PITSBURG DO NOT EVEN
SUSPECT.
( PLEASE TALK TO H. SHWARTZ AND ALL OTHERS THAT RELATE)

THE CRIMINALIZATION OF CIA WENT THAT FAR! MANY SCIENTISST ARE
AND YOUND STUDENTS ARE PIOTENTIAL VICTIMS OF KIDNAPPINGS.

( I AM KNOCKED OFF EVEN IN PUBLIC PLACES TO GET ME MUTILATED, BEACUSE
MY NERVES STILL CONNECT - AM EMBARASSED FOR THE CRIMINALS ALTHOGHT
THSI SI NOT A SECRET ALREADY;  NO RSPONCE TO CALL TO GIVE ME CONTACT
WITH SONS
FOR 3 YAERS AFTER GOING TO POLICE AND FBI!!!!! HEAR IT!!!

AND FOR MANY OTHER REASONS

THAT CIA OFFENDERS FIND RIGHT TO TREAT SCISNTISTS AS THEUIR SLAVES
WHILE THEY ARE SCEINCE MORONS; OFG COURSE THE FORM OF ENSLAVEMENT OF
UNSUSPECTIMNG GOOD SCIENTISTS MUIGHT BE MUCH DIFFEFENT THAN MINE; BUT
COMMON IS THAT CIA CAN NOT DI THE SCEINSTCE BECAUSE THE MAINB
SPECIALITY IS TEH DECEAT; WHILE SCIENCE DOES THE OPPOSITE.

OTHER ALSO IS THAT THEY INVADE UIVY LEAGUES AND IMPOSE THEIR IMAGE OF
TEH OPRESSED WORLD; SCIENCE IS ABUSES AT THE ONSET!

The PNC is a new Ph.D. program, but it is based on the highly
successful, but non degree
SEE - STUDENTS MIGHT EVEN BE VICTIMS; THAT IS NON-DEGREE PHD PROGRAM,
IF YOU READ  THSI THROUGH, WITH APPLICATION ALREDY ON LINE; MERELY
FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION ON LOINE IS A RISK FACTOR FOR BEING
KIDNAPPED NY NASA SCAM,
THAT NOW  SPREAD TO SPECTER WORK FREE OF ... PEOPLE USING NON-SECRET
BALOT BUT FAST ARBITRATION OUT PF WORK TO OBJECT OF NASA CHPPING
SENSLESLY THAT IS.

granting training program of the Center for the Neural Basis of
Cognition (CNBC).  Both these programs require training in
neuroscience ranging from the cellular toi cognitive levels.  The PNC
also requires extensive training and a research focus in at least one
quantitative area. Thus, the PNC program will be especially attractive
to students coming from majors in math, computer science, statistics,
engineering or physics who want to apply approaches from these
disciplines to the understanding of brain function.
NOTE , THAT THEY WILL UNDERSTAND BRAIN FUNCTIONS; 1 QUANTATIVELY 2. SO
FAR ,NOT MUCH ABOUT TRAINING IN NEUROSCIENCES THAT ARE QUALKITATIVE;
ALL ABOUT CHIPS THAT DEPLETE HUMAN TISSUE FUNCTIONS ( I AM CAHSED NOW
FOR 3 YAERS + TO BE PUT IMPLANTS THAT COMPLETELY TAKE OBVER / DESTROY
MY BRAIN
AND KNOW HOW THEY TRY AT LEAST ( ALREDY 69 ATTEMPTS IN KIDNAPPING)

THIS IS CLEARLY ILLEGAL AND DANGEROUS.

THIS WORDLY GROUP NEVER LEARNS BUT CAN PUT ON STATISTIC NOT KNOWING
WHAT IS COMPUTED; STEALS FROM WIKIPEDIA AND WRITES THE VERY AD FOR
THE PROGRAM AT CANGEGIE MASON.

The online application for the Program in Neural Computation (PNC)

Neuroscientists are applying new technologies to acquire and analyze
large data sets, and more and more are using quantitative models to
understand the great complexities of neurobiological systems.
SCANDAL - THERE SI NO SUCH THING IN SCIENCE;  UNDERSTANDING COMES WITH
UDERSTANDING THE UNDERLYING MODEL ASSUMPTIONS AND OIPERATIONS BY
ANALYSES; NOT BY PUTTING IT THROUGH THE QUANTAIVE OPERATION THAT MOST
OFFEN MISREPRESENTS THE VERY SCEINEC RELATIOSNHIP THAT SI INVOLVED;
AMONGST OTHERS 0 DISCOORDINATED CHIPS BE INFLUENCING HUMANS ( I HAVE
ABOUT 10 SUCH PEOPLE IN THE ROOM RIGHT NOW AND TALK FROM THE DIRERCT
OBSERVATION; OF COURSE THE PROGRAM THAT EDITS THE HUMAN HARRY REID IS
SUPPERB, BUT IS NOT QUALIFIED FOR THE HUMAN. TEHY ARE DOING SOMETHING
VERY WRONG!

( Harry insted of answering my letter to him abouty my sonbs taht last
wiorked under him, personnaly da=red to actoivate his brain- machine
attack on me in teh library today to put me to sleep and or disble in
any other way, insted of replying to my letter. My sosn were my
dependants when Harry got them as apparent slaves in teh USA Senate;
since then I am attacked oin teh streets of many towmns and dis not
even get any bad to ssleep for 3 months;

I am a scistists with the big contributions to Princeton Uni. ( there
is more and they call Harry
to attack me only

I AM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM!!!  CHEACK  MICHIGAN UNI PHYSICS AND
PHILOSOPHY DEPARTMENTS TOO, IF THEY SPEAK AND OR ARE NOT KIDNBAPPED.

IT IS NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND/ ASSUME/ SUSPECT  THAT PEOPLE WHO MAKE
SUCH COMNTRACTS ARE SCIENCE MORONS AND THAT IS HOW THEY SLIDE IN.

As a result, quantitative methods have become centrally important in
the field of neuroscience.

LOOK AT THE MORONY - THE INTERGRATIVE  THEORY IS NOT THOUGHT YET!
IS NOT DEVELOPED YET.

   ( IT GOES ALL THE WAY TO DAMAGING YOUR GOOD BRAIN TISSUE WHEN YOU
DO NOTR SUSPECT THAT ANYONE WOULD BE THAT MORONIC, CRAETING ARTIFICIAL
CENTERS AND THAN CHIP THEM; YOU LOSE A LOT OF HUMANITY FIRST.

   WHO ELSE IOS ON CHIPS UP THERE, THAT DO NOT NEED ANY HUAN EMPATHUY
OR IF TEHY SAY IT IS ONLY IRIONIC AS THEY SET OFF THE PRIOBLEM FIRST
FOR WHICH THEY EMPOTHISE ARTFICIALLY. THAT IS THE STATUS OF THE CHIP
THEORY AT TEH MOMENT.

At the same time, the number of investigators with requisite skills
who are ac­tively engaged in this domain of research is relatively
small. There is a widely recognized need for increased training in the
application of computational, mathematical, and sta­tistical methods
to biology and medicine, and to problems in neuroscience in
particular.
STUDENTS WILL NOT GET THEORY BUT WILL DO PROBLEMS IN THE UNFAMILIAR
DICIPLINE!
(..)
Neuroscience has historically been heavily influenced by quantitative
approaches.
CONTRADICTION - BUT MORONS DO NOT WQORRY

There have been important advances through the use of quantitative
methods in neurophysiology, and there has been a continuing stream of
related work within mathematics and applied physics.
WHAT THEY MEAN - WOUNT LAB?WHEN WAS THAT? RECENTLY, PHYSICISTS DID NOT
RIUN ANY SUCH LABS.

More recently, engineers, computer scientists, and statisticians have
contributed to the field, expanding further the definition of
computational neuroscience.

SKIPPING THE BRAIN THEORIES?

 We believe that the environment at Carnegie Mellon and the University
of Pittsburgh have much to offer to students interested in these
approaches and thus we have founded a PhD Program in Neural
Computation here at Carnegie Mellon, in collaboration with colleagues
at the University of Pittsburgh.
RIGHT? WHO HOLDS THAT EXPERTIZE IN THIS TRANSACTION.
This program is designed to attract students with strong quantitative
backgrounds and to train them in quantitative disciplines relevant to
neuroscience and also to provide them the essential background in
experimental neuroscience.
AGAIN! ( THEY WERE THERE ALWAYS - SE ABOVE- WHY THEY MADE THES
EPROBLEMS IN TEH NEUROSCISNCDE; WHY MORE?)

  In doing so we would bring to bear the special strengths of our
institution and the unique neuroscience community here in Pittsburgh.
PITTSBURG, IF THEY HAVE GUNS, PLEASE HOLD HANDS; IT IS NOT EVEN A
JOKE.
( TALK TO MICHIGAN SCEINTISTS)

Training faculty and courses will be drawn both from CMU and Pitt as
described.   The PNC PhD program is designed to capture stu­dents with
backgrounds in computer science, physics, statistics, mathematics, and
engineering who are interested in computational neuroscience,
particularly with an emphasis on quantitative methods from computer
science, machine learning, statistics and nonlinear dynamics.
WILL; WILL ALSO CONVERST NON-LINEAR ON SPOT WITHOUT TRAINING ???

The Program in Neural Computation (PNC) is a new program, but it is
administered by the Center for the Neural Basis of Cognition (CNBC),
which was established in 1994 to foster interdisciplinary research on
the neural mecha­nisms of cognitive function.

 The CNBC now comprises 81 faculty having appointments in at least 17
departments (CMU: computer science, machine learning, robotics,
statistics, biomedical engineering, biological sciences, psychology;
PITT: neurobiology, neuroscience, neurology, psychiatry, communication
science, psychology, radiology, bioengineering, his­tory and
philosophy of science, mathematics).

I HAVE NO OPINION ON TIS PART; JUST ON THE TAKE OVER.

The program consists of the following core activities:

Coursework in computational neuroscience, quantitative methodologies
and experimental neuroscience
Exposure to experimental approaches through rotations or thesis
research
AHA! AT THE THESES ONE GETS GOOD! ( for unfamiliar - it is a little
earlier
as we first train to be experimentalists/ methodologists )

Training in teaching, scientific presentations and responsible conduct
of research
IS THIS KINDEGARDEN  FINISHING LIKE THAT; I THOUGHT SO FAT THAT
PHD IS ALL REASEACH PROGRAM ( threat to life of my sons on line here!)

Successful defense of a Ph.D. Thesis
MUST NE NEW ; SEE THERE IS NO ENTRANCE CRITERIA! ( ROBOTS WILL SHOIW
UP AND BE EDITED REMOTETELY - IS THE POSSIBILITY)

Coursework and program milestones are described elsewhere.
AHA

Advising and Student Evaluation

Students are assigned early in their first year an advisor to guide
the student in selecting courses and beginning his or her initial
research project.
HOWEVER SUCH ADVISOR WILL STILL BE DROWN!

 By the end of the summer following the first year students must
identify a thesis advisor.
NOTE  THAT IT DOES NPOT SOUND LIKE PROFESSOR.
 This faculty member also will serve as the student’s academic
advisor.

Other program activities:

NO OPINION O THESE; HOWEVER THOUGHT OF RISK FOR THE VULNERABLE
SUBJECTS ( I CAN NOT FIND MY SONS SINCE I LANDED THEM IN COLLEGE;
THERE ARE RISK FACTORS OTHER THAT DEGREE OF REMOTNESS

PNC students participate with CNBC certificate students in the
following co-curricular activities.

Data: 2010-01-15 08:19:20
Autor: Wiesiaczek
CHIPY PROBUJA PRZEJAC NAUKE W USA ( TO NIE JEST ZART!)

Uzytkownik "Me" <agnescherry@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:bd37ab84-e7d6-41cb-b15b-2d525de57c96a15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
  WORD OF COTION ABOUT PSEUDO -SCIENCE AND THECHNO VICTIMIZATION
[...]

Ale o co chodzi?

--
Pozdrawiam - Wiesiaczek

"Ja pije tylko przy dwóch okazjach:
Gdy sa ogórki i gdy ich nie ma"

CHIPY PROBUJA PRZEJAC NAUKE W USA ( TO NIE JEST ZART!)