CIEKAWOSTKA! (JAK ZDROWY JEST OBAMA)

Data: 2009-11-09 16:36:32
Autor: Me
CIEKAWOSTKA! (JAK ZDROWY JEST OBAMA)
"I  hereby release US Wellness, Inc. the screening provider , and the
GlaxoSmithKlaine, their affiliated and subsidiary companies ,
divisions, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors, and
any and all other organizations involved in the program, and their
affiliates , subsidiaries, and their past and present officers,
employees and agents, and their successors of each, from any liability
and responsibility for any and all manners of actions..........."

I continue - it is 3 xs more of similar insult on people

...( individual and class), claims or demands for any kind whatsoever
known, suspected or unknown. in law or in equity including but not
limited to , all claims and potential claims arising out of my
voluntary participation in or any inquiry, loss or death sustained
from or arising as a result of, this screening program, and any claim
that this screening failed to identify or incorrectly identified any
health conditions.

I hereby authorize that any individually identifiable health
information about me obtained in the course of screening may be
maintained by US Wellness, Inc. for uses and disclosures  permitted of
covered entities  under the Federal Hippa Privacy Rule, to contact me
about the health and wellness matters , and make results available  to
me through the password protected web side .

LIES TO HIS TEETH - HIPPA NEVER PERMIT ANY FORWARD RELEASE OF  ALL
INFORMATION.
HIPPA SPECIFIED WHAT CAN B E USED, BUT ALREADY HAS DOWNFALL.

THE WAY THIS WORKS IS - TO HOLD THE CONFIDENTIALITY PRIVILEGE WITH THE
PATIENTS AND.... STOP LYING AND MANIPULATING TO ... KIDNAP PEOPLE AND
STEAL ORGANS AS IF.... THEY SIGNED THAT OFF ALREADY!

"By signing below  I acknowledge that I read , understood and accept
the statements on this consent form"

I PROPOSE THAT PEOPLE ON THE MALL ON 09/12/2009 CAPTURED ALREADY DI
NOT UNDERSTAND CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT THEY ERE SIGNING, ONLY DUE TO THE
BUREAUCRATIC OVERGROW.

THIS IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO HEALTH FELLOW SENATORS IF YOU EVEN USE SUCH
WELLNESS - DO NOT KID US !

Data: 2009-11-10 03:36:52
Autor: Pit Kowalski albo Nowak
Me wrote:

"I  hereby release US Wellness, Inc. the screening provider , and the
GlaxoSmithKlaine, their affiliated and subsidiary companies ,

Napisałbyś raz coś po polsku, a nie pastujesz jak kawsiur i w dodatku w
jakimś zamorskim języku. Ja znam tylko niemiecki, francuski i włoski,
dlatego nie wiem co tu pastujesz. Zważ, że tu jest polska grupa, wiec pisz
po polsku, albo wcale.
--
Pit

Data: 2009-11-10 09:08:42
Autor: Jadrys
Pit Kowalski albo Nowak pisze:
Me wrote:

"I  hereby release US Wellness, Inc. the screening provider , and the
GlaxoSmithKlaine, their affiliated and subsidiary companies ,

Napisałbyś raz coś po polsku, a nie pastujesz jak kawsiur i w dodatku w
jakimś zamorskim języku. Ja znam tylko niemiecki, francuski i włoski,
dlatego nie wiem co tu pastujesz. Zważ, że tu jest polska grupa, wiec pisz
po polsku, albo wcale.

Me jest botem, więc swój apel mógłbyś zaadresować równie dobrze do Boga..
 Ty Pit nie znasz amerykańskiego języka?  Dziwne, bo swoje imię masz tak jakoś z amerykańska brzmiące.

--
Kapitalizm jest chorobą (zarazą) z którą należy walczyć..
Instalując Linuksa na swoim komputerze robisz pierwszy krok w tym kierunku..

CIEKAWOSTKA! (JAK ZDROWY JEST OBAMA)