CITIZENS DEFENCE - TARGETTED CITY OF CHICAGO ( 2)

Data: 2010-03-30 17:32:00
Autor: Me
CITIZENS DEFENCE - TARGETTED CITY OF CHICAGO ( 2)
CAN NOT EDIT ALL AND HAVE TO POST - IA M ATTACKED BADLY;( THANK YOU -
TO WHOEVER STILL MANAGES TO CONTROL THE INTERNETAND WORKS WITH PEOPLE)

On Mar 30, 7:57 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
"Nine suspects tied to a Christian militia that was preparing for the
Antichrist were charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then
kill scores more by attacking a funeral using homemade bombs, federal
prosecutors say. (March 29)"

THAT BE ONLY A LITTLE PICTURE. i AM NOW DESCRIBING WHAT ELSE WENT IN
TEH cITY OF TRENTON AND SUTRROUDING AREAS TO HELP PEOPLE UNDER NATO
ATTACKS, AS THE STRATEGIES MIGHT BE SIMILAR.
( TO HELP SELF DEFENCE; AND TO PRECVENT MASSIVE CONTINUED DECEPTIONS):

1. The commanders are showing of in the maojor ponts of teh City when
Upbeat in civil clothes only; some taget victims with base satellites
( like me ) in shelter or library ( block out from the view of anybody
- was disclosed beacuse my aura is stronger that the comamnders for
number of reasosn - i trained it 2 years ago, i was undr their
conmtinued attacks ; i learned to observe teh effects as circular and
piut the efefcts to circulation; currently many sky divers
dicontaminated of me, even teh enemies, learning something about my
trick; i learne how they do it - each grioup does it different;

Deconmtamination is usefull ion satelliet signal take over - we have
it here but not always for bushland; NATO is easy.
(comtacj meindividually if under stress)

2. Commanders lie about everything and anything including theyta tehy
already dead, take over stations , showff of as if crying and leaving
to the airpotrt numeroysus time and tahese are all strategic lies
( goebells).

3. They have youth communicate on satellites with publoc a, taht
completely lies and or does not have a clue about killings, but
selected NATO securithy woudl apprently be raedy to defecta s there
are no that many kkillers amongst educated peopeel ( rset being
silence)

4. ( I amattcked -probably _ nato reateat, probably reduced teh signal
only not to be taken back by what tahye oput out - taht must have
never happen to them, - we are smart here; they just tried to attack
the other University when tehy believe taht teh team congregared or i
worked, whiel i starve and was there onlyb first time and while team
uses satelie conferencing only)

  They infiortrate any university; have irionicv contacts with public
cghhallenging people in an aggressiveb way to increse diversity - let
them in to form probate companies and buy all ionvestmentas
(n se fornmer diclosures - City is saved, perhaps by them noty able to
do it)

5. local structure are penetrated ahead of time by tehse who lived in
GB but have USA birth certificate. They are lawyeras, doctors,
investors,developers  brokers and all i diod noy notice yet. They have
free events; they take not only buss system easily ( but when state
police function was eradicated by Corzine - the State police ( undercovered only run all smothly up to 2

 ( was interupted)

Regular police is devided at least or has inserts fron teh contenders
often
lookingb to long at Al Capone; police here on teh whole follows teh
comm,and; but when arrest were made in teh City that was shot byb the
nuke, more than
1/2 vehiles become unattended

  CITIZENS UNDER SEISURE BY THIS CORZINE - BUISH BETRAYAL OF THE
COUNTRY, PLEASE OPEN EYES AND HAELP EACH OTHERS;

THEY WOULD NOT HAVE DONE THE ATTACKS IF THERE WAS NO INFILTRATION
( RESERVING THAT THE SATELLITE SYSTEM WAS GIVEN TO THEM BY oBAMA;
PROBLEM IS HI=UIHE - WHIEL WE CAN TEMPORARILY INTERCEPT nATO SATELLITE
FOR OTHER REASON AND THE WEAKNES OF THEIR SDDESIGN FOR SATELLITE, WE
CAN NOT DO IT WITH bUSH SATELLITE - THEY ARE OPERATING IN THE LOCKED
MODE ( me has not read 1 book on satellies - forgive the simplicity);

INFILTRATION BY THESE WHO GO AGAINTB TEH PEOPLE OF THE USA WHIEL BORN
HERE AND USE THE NATO WEAPONERY IS A FORM OF CIVIL CONFLICT TAHT NEEDS
TO NATO BOMS OR MISILES.

6. in town they woudl have gangs of yound peopel after from Florida,
Main, Texas and Carolineas that sue the "law of HELTH CARE: TO
MADATORY TRANSFTER TRHEITR PRAIVATE FAMILYNINSU=UREC=NCE TO THE
":"fAMILY fIRST ( ONMLY TEH mEDICAID) SO WAHT TEH DEAL 0- THEY DO NOT
HAVE PAPWERS OR ARE CRIMINALS. They use to design the garbage cand to
spread the stink or carry the lighty attacks to the max ( while
attacks do not have a strategic putr[pose - tfor them - ability to
destroy is ionly purpose; other - puitb the miliotary basses for Bush
private army - he has such.

7. They kill birds beacuse they clean the posrt nuclear effects and
for other reasons- they design birds for the attacks on peopel with
teh nucler insurt on the person or object. They cut trees massivelyand
use the m to power their NASAs regardles sthat the local legislature
forbids thar ( we  were fast)

* I am fogettinmg many morwe as they use the most powerful brain
blocjkk on me .  They attack the perceived enemies brains in sleep or
torture to pain and disorientation.

( to protect -onserve keenly the effects and use the colors wisekly
( never werar one they attack with < exceptionis for the conneseurs
taht can use shades div3rsificatuion, but taht si not expectedb taht
peopel can do it thems elves.

Use the simplest ways for cleaning the area - tissue, dry or wet -
depending which end plays; leave the tissue ariond lose with some
fragrance taht picks well;
grass fluff  that addresses what is missing in the air after they
spoiled it; simple bags of vegies with small only punture - they will
superconduct and clean ( we cack brockley) Cabages to that well.

Fly the tissue on the draft - will crerate the local eye and remove
nuke stink.

Always have the air cleaned aroudn self; sometimes is teh splush of
water  - use the clean trees to congregate and relax and than your
aura will pick yup only good particles; Food is part of the bio
attacks - if you can not asses; resort to the water after cahcking if
itb is not heavy - run it , polarized it with teh other sink;

Spalsh juce and see if it stops stink - if it did - taht is a cleaner
for taht moment.
etc.

Hold your juce botles with only a little in itb as they suopercioduct
to what your body needs after the while ( not full - the neutrons
insight need the space to circulate)

( I heard rumor that they might give up now - but did niot in Trenton)
we picked all teh alcohol bottkles tahtb trhey use to stink air with
and also point the directuion that they shot the light from NASAs;
also Bush game hsi pirats ionn teh sky (criminals () 'rigfht to random
shot bia cionoputer design,.
we cal, them 'picasa'  - they use that name - they have own spy system
on earth even thought they do not visit;  they are threatning the
earth on thsi board a lot; they are not stupid and they hiold ultimate
ciontrol of internet - can block it. They atacked here 1 week at the
time several times; now inactive but mighty show uop on satellites.
( Bush is that smart). They mark trees foer the aiming. It is like a
sport fior them taht Bush uses for terrorisning the opposition.

8. Bush peopel and gand have doeble each and every security official
in the area am][nad assout peopel on teh busses and in public places
in the name of trehse officials and officials have to hide. ( BUT TAHT
SI ONKLY TILL PEIOPEL GET IT TOGETHER AS THEY REALY BETRAYED US; HERE
TEANAGERS HAND TERROIRST SIGNS BUT THAT IS BBETREYAL OF THE TEENS AND
THE PEOPEL THAT TEH TEENS SUPPORT - THE OFFENDERS HIOLD CIONTROL OVER
THEM, - PLEASE BE MINDFULL HOW BUSH BETRAYED TEH COUNTRY AND HOW
DIFFUICULT IT IS TO SORT WHO WORKS WHERE NOW.

9. ON TEH INTERNET WHEN THEY TARGET YOU. YOU GET ASSAUTED WITH RAYS
FROM THE SCREEN ON THE PUP UP OR BY THE PERSON THAT WAS BY YOU ABD
PICKED YOUR AURA READING - TAHT IS THE DENMOCRASCY THAT BUSH GAVE US
AND WE TOOK -TO OFFEND OTHER FELLOW ANT TIME ANYWHERE INB TEH NAME OF
BUSH SUPREMACY

CITIZENS DEFENCE - TARGETTED CITY OF CHICAGO ( 2)