COLLATERALS WITH CONTAINERS

Data: 2012-06-29 11:56:59
Autor: AC
COLLATERALS WITH CONTAINERS

 For 25 000 to design the packaging for small powders: I have ideas
but they need test.
I probably woun't do; if it will come out in the field I report so
others can take next step to it.

( I want to test what is the needed package for me today easy way -
ex. by testing on the tip of finger. ( CQ 10 answers that easy - has
to be good poor version not patched with anything in the capsul - this
one is opne packaging but only uses one ingreedient and should stay
thatw ay; most health supplements and minerals work that way; if so
than how to know tha package for today? by own greater vulneralility
plus multivitamin - that is not that great -
 good multivitamina be in liguid form. BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING)
in case this one wins let me know; I do not assume yet as we have to
have permssons and prmissions to check what we need; or we are the
permitter - lets keep cehcking)

"Scientists Without Borders, in partnership with The Sackler Institute
for Nutrition Science at the New York Academy of Sciences, and Sight
and Life, the not-for-profit nutrition think tank of DSM, are offering
up to $25,000 for the most innovative ideas for more sustainable and
effective packaging methods for delivering micronutrient powders
(MNPs), small sachets of essential vitamins and minerals. MNPs target
“hidden hunger”—the deficiency of essential micronutrients in a
person’s diet that can result in significant mental and physical
impairment in children and chronic disease later in life. MNPs are one
of the most widely-distributed and cost-effective nutrition
interventions against hidden hunger in resource-poor settings:
hundreds of millions of sachets are distributed every year.

The current packaging for MNPs is a composite foil packet composed of
aluminum, PET, and polyethylene which contains 1g of powdered vitamins
and minerals. The current packaging is used to protect the powder from
degradation in harsh environmental conditions, but these sachets are
difficult to recycle, destroy, or repurpose due to their composition
and the conditions under which many of them are distributed (refugee
camps or environments with extremely limited waste disposal
systems).The millions of MNP sachets distributed ultimately generate a
great deal of collateral waste in the low-resource communities where
MNPs are most critical.  "

MY MIND CAN'T STOP MAKING THE COLLATERAL ADVANTAGES; I need to know
the lenght of my vulneralility for the over the counter with the
single agent ( o , I
know these already) and
the good absorbtion guranteed clean form so the product ( I need to
test these
- at FIVU the active agents that intercat with humans are classified
as A, B C D.
A a reour censors ( as certain form of C Q 1o has become for me) ;
B are the complementary actors; etc). With this take on the agents
that
we let into the body lasers light is speeding up agents by these that
self - regulate; other get released with sweat and breading ( like
psychotropic
meds in many places now - HALLO THEY AFFECT SATELLITE TRACE; AND THE
OFFENDERS MIGHT FORCE THEM ON THE POPULATION THAT ABSOLUTELLY
DOES NOT NEED THEM - OBSERVED MANY TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS).

DRINKS DO SIMILAR THINGS - WE NEED THEM LESS CONJECTED NOW
AS THE LIGHT SPEEDS THE EFFECTS; OR JUST MUCH LESS AS THE LIGHT EVEN
REGULATES THE WATER RETENSTION VIA INTER-MEDIARIES ( UNLES STHE WATER
IS LEFT ALONE BUT THAT IS NOT REALITY WHERE M 15 AND NATO USES
SATELLITE TRACING - THEY WERE TOLD TO QUIT; AND NOT THEY ARE MAD ETO
QUIT
( SEE LAST NANO WIN OVER THEIR NONSESE)

It will work. Who is ready to try? I know of such synergy between Ca
and Magnesium;
between Ca and Vit C ( C perhaps self regulates as A ) Need to make
observation./
About D and Ca - I do not know - this one is from concentration camps
when
peoples bones did not want to develop'; I onserve excess of Ca now
( if I am correct)

COLLATERALS WITH CONTAINERS