COUNTER-REVOLUTION : Obama, now, joins pathetics ( LOTS OF SCIENCE IN THIS ESSEY STILL)

Data: 2009-03-29 12:57:37
Autor: Me
COUNTER-REVOLUTION : Obama, now, joins pathetics ( LOTS OF SCIENCE IN THIS ESSEY STILL)
That is good to know counter-revolution gives rise to our REVOLUTION.

He has just shot of this massage after I have taped:

"Obama has just shot the copy machines by electronic means in the
entire library or at least
tries to have someone overstay there

THAI SIN ONLY ABOUT
P.10 - REOCCURRING FEATURES OF TE THUNDER STORM
P. 2O1  IMAGE OF the alligator in the  ANIMATION FROM VENUS

  in "Supercomputers" by Kaufmann III

 ( I even think that this irrationality is desperate beyond
pathetics that do not have a weapon but give up threat of weapon use).
He appears
desperate that I  have science and still goes around and bad mouth me,
while also
publishing ( Cherry - deceased) "SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL
REVOLUTION",
fresh from press.

   Her is desperate in case true science resolves the conflicts as she
be out.

Michelle told him supposingly   that  I have capacity after 5 mi on
the satellite, but that is the lie - this book shows it. I am scared
over that book as it shows that he was not only going not to allow me
to propagate my science but kill. This is of course not me. Question
is why tis pupped now - there was noting about Cherry Revolution' so
far.

Michelle is actually smarter and Obama does not have any 140 IQ.

........"

Such images appear all the time but require trained mind to make sense
from the power points tht are not seen unless one trained mind in
teh :process"

Image like that OF THAT AMERICAN EAGLE  appears on the Presidential
trees
AFTER NERVOUS COLLEAGUES FIRES NUMBER OF SHOTS AT THE EAGLE.
i already reported that that is illegal act as eagles are protected
spices.

I learned that Army was  guarding the image there.
i made  an interpretation how that occurs - plasma concentration
when birds feathers are compromised ( see that article under the
"TRACEY" lines.

THAT IS NOT ALL FLAKES - AFTER WE UNDERSTOOD HOW THE IMAGES ARE
MADE, ONE OF THE MEN THAT DOES NOT LIKE HILLARY HAS HER RIDE ON  THE
STRING,KNEEL AT THE CAPITAL DIRTY CREW TILL THEY ACCEPT
RESPONSIBILITY.

WHO BE FIRST WE STILL DO NOT KNOW . HAT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE THAT OBAMA
ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY FOR MEXICO MISTREATMENT.

Hillary responsibility is to be seen.

COUNTER-REVOLUTION : Obama, now, joins pathetics ( LOTS OF SCIENCE IN THIS ESSEY STILL)