CRIMINALS IN THE SKY - FROM WASHINGTON AND LONDON

Data: 2010-06-29 07:34:46
Autor: Me
CRIMINALS IN THE SKY - FROM WASHINGTON AND LONDON

                      It is suspected that USA fascists with support
of international
                        crime  nests have taken satellites that
control earth.

I witnesses when Casey went to sky to register his new program that he
developed with me, promissing taht I fast start my school. That was 2
yaers ago. never since he had otehr world. He benefited from the
consultation with FIVU and did not pay his bill.

He put on his Senator well that people entrasted self in him while he
was never elected
SUCH MANIFESTATIONS ARE TYPICAL OF PEOPLE TAHT HAD BEEN SWORN IN SKY
TO SOME SORT OF HOIMOSEXUAL SECT.

OTHER THAT PRESENST EVEN WORSE IS SENATOR REID.

HE SUDDENLY BECOMES HOMOSEXUAL AND CARRIS IT DOWNTOWN AS  A THROPHY.

TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY TAHT THE SATELLITE BASED ATTACK ON THE HUMAN
ORGANS OF 20 OF MORE PEOPLE, TO PREVENT PROCREATION, IS HELD.

IT CAUSES SEVERE PAIN AND DISTURBANCE OF BODY FUNCTION 3 RD DAY.
STREET LAMP WAS A TRANFER POINT FOR THIS ATTACK , THAN I AM UNDER THE
CONTINUED TRACE TAHT CAUSES PAIN DAY AND NIGHT.

ATTACK IS NOT RECOIGNIZED AS SEX ORGAN ATTACK AS IT ONLY BLOCKED THEM
AND MIMICS PAIN.

CRIMINALS IN THE SKY - FROM WASHINGTON AND LONDON