CRIMINALS OF CIA NIE REZYGNUJA JESZCZE

Data: 2009-07-01 12:27:32
Autor: Me
CRIMINALS OF CIA NIE REZYGNUJA JESZCZE
 Criminals of CIA continue vicious attcks on me and my son(s);
                pretent my son to blackmail me that is being killed

No person upstairs to stop the disater to us and the public relations.
They present
as enablers of criminals or are such themselves and control CIA.
Penetta completely irerdponsible - last time he showed up on my
satellite device was to say that he does
not comntrol bushland in  CIA , maybeb they are not CIA but CIA he
wants is
reputable and...after that as we also know from the press ..
completely refused any responsiblity and definirtelly did not take
bushland under any control.

   Figurative director only - no public reponsibility art all.
Crimilas factory and enabling
    crime  in CIA ONLY , AS PRESENTED TO PUBLUC OVER AND OVER.

 YOU HAVE TO SECURE PRISONS FOR THEM CRIMINALS AND SATOP THIS SHARADE.

USA IS STILL COUNTRY OF LAW. YOU HAVE NO CHOISE - IF CIA CRIMINALS
ARE NOT APREHENDED THERE IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF USA
AS WE KNOW AND NO WAY TO RECOVER IT. SINCE SEVERAL DIRECTORS FITS THE
BILL DIRECTOR PENETAT IS OUT OF LACK - EITHER HE GETS THEM AND KEEPS
RTHEM OR... ELSE ( AND SURELY NOTHING CHANGES AS WE ONBSERVFE)

tHE MILITTTARY OF CIA  ( cia has own army mosthly abroad) IS TO SUMIT
TO USA MILITARY STAT -  WE CAN MNOT BE BLOWING WTCs BY
HAVING MORE THAN ONE MILITARY COMMAND ( AND OTHER FACTORS)

   ( my family upstairs - what you think that you are  doing?)

CRIMINALS OF CIA NIE REZYGNUJA JESZCZE