CZY BRYTYJCZYCY PROBOWALI ZAJAC TRENTON, NJ UZYWAJAC POZAROW W 2010?

Data: 2010-04-08 08:08:10
Autor: Me
CZY BRYTYJCZYCY PROBOWALI ZAJAC TRENTON, NJ UZYWAJAC POZAROW W 2010?
/That is besides the lied in the Cacoon, London, that concern
 TREE OF LIFE./

For terRorized or relatives of deed - they are reportadly held by
NASA
security; but we all have to be watchfull out here as they retreat,
and not all
are held; and last night violated the border crossing laws and landed
in the
Noth Park via NASA ( or other - we do not know all; they sky dive on
the daily
bases; only now get self tortured by throwing the guards that helps
them
readjust too fast as we have spotted them showing only further
discointent in
the  human relationships - sky divoing has to be agreed by the
caountry
they land in; also however all the way to the fault NASA did noit
release
such action s yet; they did when they invaded out country and
terrorized
people).

CLEARLY, NOT ALL HAVE BEEN RETAINED BY THE USA OR NASA
SECURITY YET. I WAS TOLD THAT FOREIGN COMMANDOS HAD TO
HELP US; I SAW WHAT THEY DID ON THE RIVER LINE AND AM STILL
ASHAMED FOR THEM. ONE GROUP ONLY WHEN LEARNING THAT
THEIR INTERVENTION WAS NOT LEGALLY CLERED , LEFT AND
BRUGHT THE REAL GB SECURITY SERVICES, REST BECOMING SILENCE.

Now they busted the Cementary in the Center of Trenton as it seems
for
the phony part there - ravished or removed the stones ( rest
beacoming
illuminated and beautiful). That, in itself , in case of British
phonies there is
still consistant - there were stone coverinbg teh person going on
living; cementar
 locked - nobody can see even the dates for self. This is the
cementary on which
the celebration of the All Saints Day and the Uknown Soldier were very
strong
all thew ay till 60-ties ( I apparently know that from experience)

The edge of consitancy the WOODY monument, their larger icon that
they
stole at; APPARENTLY A HUGE ICON

NEXT TIME - WHAT IS STILL WRONG WITH BRITISH SOLVING CONFLICTS;
that is when the 4th time attcaking me does not result in their kind
of resolution.
I am even told that attempt on my son was also initited by British
NATO ( he,
similarly to me had to be recovered by the American secret Services -
this is only
2010 when British still fight split of the British Churche by than
also Q Elizabeth
at least 4 centuries ago;
  THEY INSITED ON BLOWING OF THE ENTIRE CENTER OF THE CITY,
RIVER AND CANAL ( NEW) AND EVEN THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT,
WHILE THEY ALREADY BUILD THE BULDING IN WHICH "CONTINENTAL"
SENATE WILL BE " THEIRS" TOO.

   ( sent British to the moon , please) WHILE CONTINENTAL SENATE WAS
THE
 FIRST SENATE IN TRENTON BUT THAT WAS THEN DECIDED AGAINST
THE BRITISH COLONY HERE AND WE ESTABLIUSH THE " UNION"
( MEANS OTHER NATIONS INCLUDED) AND ONLY MUCH LATER BECAME UNITED
STATES.
(they do think that we going continental and that means British;
moreover try to get it by violent means)

IN 1922 OR ABOUT ALEGEDLY BRITISH PLANNED THE SEISURE OF THE CITY OF
TRENTON
 VIA ARSEN; THEY EVEN USE THE SAME PLAN NOW.

CZY BRYTYJCZYCY PROBOWALI ZAJAC TRENTON, NJ UZYWAJAC POZAROW W 2010?