CZY JEST MOZLIWE NALOZENIE LIMITU NA MIEDZYNARODOWA BANDE BUSZA?

Data: 2011-09-13 13:16:45
Autor: Dawn briscoe
CZY JEST MOZLIWE NALOZENIE LIMITU NA MIEDZYNARODOWA BANDE BUSZA?
 ( CO POLITYCZNE TO POLITYCZNE A CO NAUKA \TO NAUKA;
M 15 POMAGA BUSZOWI ALE DAJE SIE ODPOLITYCZNIC!)

   Call to depoliticize the science as the objective activity ( follow
up to Ayan Rand)

      The U tube launches wide and insighful, I would risk, discussion
of young academics
that summarize long time stravings of political and philosophical
identity formation ( publisher
and the foundation has held the scholarship competition on the
interpretation of  'Atlas shrugged'; 'Fountainhead'  and the
philosophy of objectivism for many years. That means thoughts on her
writing are not fresh, even when she is:))  I personally like most
esseys
on objectivism but its early formulation and 'Philosophy who needs it'
without agressive intercepts - a distortion in itself, so to 'catch'.

Fact and fiction of objectivism has a wide splash. I have some doubts
about the
pulling that was done towards the left while she is at the foundation
of American
conservatism, as stresses if not over stresses the adherance to the
truth, science,
dept in action without self sactifice but on its merit. I also
understand that before work
on objectivism came in, and later was written onto, she was young in
heart and act.

Containing all into the philosophical center of mind of its own making
( that as independent thinker as required for the topic and - as
percerceived) migh not necessary carry self contradiction.

Again, not all is written by original Ayan Rand yet can be embraced if
she in fact defined
well the philosophical and as others want political centrum. Political
life in fact splashes
into 3 streams or 3 branches ( these can keep collecting like the
river or that river).
As reported and interpreted these be: the in dept thought about
American conservatism;
the foundation of more thoughfull liberalism that we know now and the
libertarianism
however inadvertant. They might serve a sort of matrix of the
political spectrum
in the developed society and, as the mater of fact, they have.

Take the very good original book on policy, 'Agenda alternatives', the
early guide how
to get into heart of the good policy in Washington Capital, there they
are 3 sources
of the best for policy in the more comprehensive, less compulsive flow
of it.
The book is about inner mechanics and not the ideological branching of
political life.

                                                      ( is this
objective that hackers never leave me nowodays?)

She was primarily a philosopher. Politics are magnetic social quality
we are
wise to let it reflect of philosophy as oppose try and try be "all
that" ( the politically
attractive narcists are falling off easy on both ends anyway). The
truth is less of it
and at the same time more in its eseence, a center of it.

Call to depoliticize science as objective activity is on.

MOJA FILOZOFICZNA DUSZA NIE TYLKO SIEDZI, DYSZY, PULSUJE, PRZESLADUJE
WEDLUG POTRZEB I WYCIAGA MNIE ZE SMIERCI, KIEDY WIEM ZE NA POZIOMIE
FIZYCZNYM ( A TO DALEKO DO GORY) TO HYPOCAMPUS POWIAZANY KANALAMI
ENERGETYCZNYMI Z SERCEM I PLUCEM, KTORY SIE NIE DAJE ZAATAKOWAC
FIZYCZNIE; JA NEI JESTEM JEDYNA OSOBA KTORA TO DONOSI. TO SIE ZACZLO
DUZO WCZESNIEJ NIZ JA ( ZAUWQZYLAM ZE ORGANELE TARNTULI DLA PRZEKLADU
ZACZYNAJA SIE TAK SAME ORGANIZOWAC) ALE W KAZDEJ CHWILI KREATOR MOZE
DOKONAC SKOKU ENERGETYCZNEGO POD WPYWEM FAWORYZOWANIA MNIE.
( ja nie zartuje, ale wiecje nie da sie przekazac na puybluicznym
foruum; uwazajcie wtylko bop Busz doslownie zabija jesli ktyos odzyje
- potzebna zorganizowana akcja; zabil mnie pierszy raz i pozniej
dobijal 8/15/2007)

NIE SKONCZYLAM - JESLIBYM NIE WIEDZIALA JAK MOJ MOZG PULSSUJE I NIE
WZMOCNILA TEGO PTRZED ATAKIEM NA MNIE MOZE MOJA DUSZA BY NIE
PODSKOCZYLA AZ TAK BARDZO; RESZTA O TYLE BYLA KONTROLOWANA PRZEZ BOGA
ZE TEZ IDIOTA W KONCU JEST ROZPOZNAWANY I MOZE BEDZIE JAKAS AKCJA
PRZECIW JEMU BARBARZYNSTWO, JAK MOWIA KSIEZA BO JA ZOSTALAM SWIETA I
INNI TEZ MOGA PODAZAC.

DUSZA JAKBY NEI SPRZCIWIALA SIE ROZWOJOWI SWIADOMOSCI I SUMIENIA. A
TERAZ MUSIMY NALOZYC LIMIT NA BANDE BUSZA.

CZY JEST MOZLIWE NALOZENIE LIMITU NA MIEDZYNARODOWA BANDE BUSZA?