Cheapest prepaid

Data: 2009-08-13 17:34:53
Autor: paranoix
Cheapest prepaid
suppa pisze:
Hi!

What would be the cheapest prepaid SIM in Poland at the moment? As I
don't know to which operators I will call, it should be reasonably
priced to all GSM and landline operators. Also, the starter package
should not be too expensive.

Thank you in advance!

Milan

PS: Please fell free to answer in Polish, can read it but not write.

Hi,

any popular starter would fit your reqiurements.

I can recommend Simplus - it costs 5 PLN and you can activate "Twój profil" tariffe with 0,29 PLN / min to every operator.

Data: 2009-08-13 17:36:07
Autor: SDD
Cheapest prepaid

Uzytkownik "paranoix" <zbigniew.opara@gmail.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:h61bqu$53s$1news.onet.pl...

I can recommend Simplus - it costs 5 PLN and you can activate "Twój profil" tariffe with 0,29 PLN / min to every operator.

Every - P4 also included?

Best regards
SDD

Cheapest prepaid