Chicago - Dive Rite Demo

Data: 2012-02-05 00:35:39
Autor: Pszemol
Chicago - Dive Rite Demo
Rzucam newsa ze "Scuba Emporium" w Chicago i pytam:
Czy warto pojawić się na takiej demonstracji rebrethera?

Scuba Emporium is teaming up with Pete Nawrocky, from Dive Rite to put on an event you can't miss!

On February 22nd at 6:30pm we'll have the Dive Rite O2PTIMA Fx Rebreather
and Nomad Sidemount BCD for YOU to TRY for practically free in our HEATED POOL!

Trying the Nomad Sidemount BCD is FREE and open to all Open Water Certified Divers.
Trying the O2PTIMA Fx Rebreather is only $25 and open to all Nitrox Certified Divers.
Space is extremely limited, reserve your spot today for either demos!

708.226.1614

Chicago - Dive Rite Demo