Ciezar dowodu o sytuacji polskiej delegacji w Katyniu przesuniety na OPRAWCOW ( PROSZE POMOC W FILADELFII)

Data: 2010-08-04 11:57:58
Autor: Me
Ciezar dowodu o sytuacji polskiej delegacji w Katyniu przesuniety na OPRAWCOW ( PROSZE POMOC W FILADELFII)

  PLEASE SHARE WITH THESE WHON RELATE BY THE E-MAIL. THANK YOU.

 ( hackers malested text somewhat)

                    The perception that the disseaperance of over 90
goverment members and
                    diplomats is the military cue against Poland is
now present in the internet.

In the USA, the legal situation that developed around the
disseaperance of entire goverment
with multiple refusals to answer simple investigatory questions by the
Russians officials and others, by not would have reversed the barden
of proof over the situation to the accusers
of Poland:

1. The volatile mob in the internet, mosthly Bushland that attcked the
President mounths before, especially using the fact that he might
have / is Jewish even though practicing cartolicism;
numerous provocations with the procedural burrial atv the National
shrine; acusations againtb huis political strategy while he was fine,
well educated  put together international politicians; held the office
NOT TEMPORARY HOW MOB WILL STILL MANGE TO IMPLY IN THE INTERNET, BUT 5
YEARS.

2. I traced the Russian hostilities, ambiguities and visits to Poland;
I am uncomfortable that Putin attcked Poland after that so called
accident ( as we were all to belive); I am not buying that President
of Russia Medviejew could not tell the truth about Katyn to the Polish
officials once the political barier of communism were removed ( POLISH
GOVERMENT WAS ASSUMING OFFICIAL DUTIES AT THE BURRIAL SITE OF THE
POLISH OFFICERS DISSEAPERING IN THE WWII SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD,
IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE THE PRESIDENTIAL PLAIN WAS SACKED)

3. Bushland made the provocation via fine Tribunal In Poland that
deals with the historical
victimization of individuls in the finest way there is ( no such well
operating educational and judicial, victim assistance authority exists
around; and we sure need one in teh USA as the wars are not over) .
Thye pup into my mail box whatever they plan to provoke with - it wwqs
about the Katyn masacre.

4. I have learned that some of the Katyn 'dead", only some are in the
USA Senate and fast advised President of Poland regardles of heresay,
as the gravity of the issue is tremendous.
i have lots of information over the year; I did not know how many
'skipped' the masacre in Katyn or even if they are Polish at all. I
send three letters and received confirmation and was uneasy
with anything else. I AM NOT TOLD THAT THIS SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION
NEVER REACHED THE PRESIDENT OF POLAND ( the original contact with the
President was triggered by his ugly looking doublesds chasing me at
the Washington Mall, alredy 2 1/2 years ago). i did not alwasy
received confirmation when i alrmed about these, but finely I did and
and I was confident that the line is clear; reservation was that
someone was tampering with his web still. HE IS ALSO MY RELATIVE; I
WAS ASKING TO SECURER MY RELATIVES IN POLAND SINCE THE HOSTAGE OF ME
AND MY SONS HERE AND COMPLETE LACJK OF CONTACT - NEVER SURE WHO REALLY
IS ON LINE AS ALL SEEM TO BE VOICE DOUBLES ( now veryy easy by the
computerised techniques). I was and am extremely worried about all
close ones when I am 5 years without any contact with anyone in my
familyn and thereten when I try to make contact ( No cent of any kind
for 3 1/2 years; no hope; I AM NOT ANY OFFICILA 21 - I DO NOTY COMMIT
ANUY CRIMES - ALL POLITICAL VIOLENCE AGAINST ME). I explain so real
criminal Biden does not convince rest of themn that this is national
security; it becomes now though when we know THAT THE CAPTURED DIPLOM
ATS ARE IN THE UNITED STATES AND DISALLOWED RETURN TO NORMAL LIFE.

I saw many Polish cabinet members in Washington durring the summit and
on the internet when his gabinet was still there and now i am
confident that they walk the streats of Philadelphia, thank got.

5. I do not know how many survived ; I know that nato lied to tyhem
the same way they lied to me 1 time and than corrected after 2 days
hay from me, that they put the person semi conscieus as they think the
NUKE goes off ( there was no nuke here or at the side of the plane -
THE ONLY NUKE BY NATO IS NATiON INSTALLED OR PROVOKED). on the site of
the crash they run the wasting satellite only ( victims were terrified
needlessly, allegedly by Bushland).

    They only now found out that the shell shock is invoked like that
- other charge against the captors; IF THEY KNEW EARLIER THEY WOULD
HAVE NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH STUPID BUSHLAND PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICE HOW
MUCH SHOCK THEY HAVE, WHILE TEH REACTION IS INVOKED VIA SATELLITE.

6. Now face it - THEY ARE OVER IT; REST IS IN THE LITIGTAION; BUT DUE
TIO THE NATO ASSAULT ON MANY NOT ONLY POLISH GOVERMENT, WE NEED TO
FAST LEND HAND
AND MEAN IT

7. I have learned that the Polish Goverment was given job in the
prestigious computer center; they are extremely smart ; all young and
superbly educated and they made headways, while recuperating the
shock;
 AND,GUESS WHAT, THESE BARBARIANS TRIED JUST 2 DAYS AGO - THAT PAY FOR
THE WORK WAS ONLY WELFARE CHECK THAT WAS STOPPED 2 DAYS AGO.

  POLISH GOVERMENT, THAT REALLY DID NOT CRASH, HAS THE RIGHT TO THE
FULL DIPLOMATIC PROTECTION.

THE BARBARIANS WERE AGAIN THREATING NEXT SEQUESTRATION OF THE
SURVIVING POLISH GOVERMENT AGINST MANY INTERNATIONAL NORMS.

8. COLABORATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEM WITH USA NOT TREATING THE
DIPLOMATS PROPERLY:  Children of these American officials that skipped
Katyn whether in Senate or not , march ethe streets around me -
anotyher verifying into; I OFTEN KNEW THEM AS YOUND CHILDREN AND CAN
RECOGNIZE THEM ( NO MORE DATA AVAL). Barbara Mikulski is one - she did
not send a child but kept moving from Chicago to Maryland to
Bordentown and officially threten me in Bordentown , NJ while I do not
know about what unless that is the issue of that 'escape from
Katyn' ( second hand info perhaps accurate)

9. Other collaboration - Senate member on my satellite lines ( one way
info only) repetedly thus believed to be from the source, stated that
they will get Senate seat in USA ( OUT OF THE LEFT FIELD - THEY ARE
ONLY POLISH GOVERMENT BUT WHAT EVOLVED IS THAT THEY ALL WERE GOING TO
GET LIFE SENTENCE FOR NO CAUSE; THAN PUT AS 'DEAD SOULS' INTO THE USA
SENATE , FOR THE OTHERS ( PHONIES) TO GRAB THE SEAT; THE FACT THAT
THEY ARE ENTITLED IS PERHAPS CAMING FROM THAN AGREEMENT BEFORE THE
MASACRE OR FROM THE MANIPULATION. ( so much for representing people
there).

  ( THE MORONS THERE ARE THAT NAIVE THEMSELVES, TO TELL ME THAT)

10. THE THREAT AGAINST POLISH DIPLOMATS THAT THEY ALL BE ON '21' WAS
REPEATED 2 DAYS AGO, EVEN TO ME, AND  SIMUKLTANEUSLY TINY SHAMEFULL
WWELFARE CHECKE ( $70 - 150 THAT USUALLY IS WERE STOPPED ON THEM; ONME
SUCH CHECK WAS STOPPED 3 1/2 YEARS AGO AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT
IT, UNLESS I PUSH FOR THE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION PROCESS  IN THE
INTERNATIONAL COURT - YET MY COLLEAGUES ARE STANDING OBLIVIOUS HOW
HARMFULLS TO THE FOREIGN OPINION ON THEM WILL BE  ( I was once warning
B.Boxer, whom I know, for 2 weeks to resolve the conflict without
going public as the internal interest is affected, TO NO AVAIL);

(I HAVE FIRST ADVISED MY FAMILY IN  SENATE ABOUT THE EVOLVING PROBLEM
IN MAY 2007; AFTER THAT THEY TRIED TO KILL ME ON 8/15/2007 AND
ISOLATED
ME FROM MY SONS, TO NO AVAL STILL.)

10. Continuation of the assault on the Polish nation and the distinct
individuals in the internet,
especially from GB after Russia tamed self.

11. Other ( many of these all night long).

 NATO very vigilant; Queen took over USA parks as she thinks we will
bast satellite signals using 'bios'

My legal case against the political violence is separated from both
Polish goverment cause and
procedure; I am briging it up only to show that polsih Goverment need
physical/ financial and moral help as these barbarians will stop at
nothing for years.ICALLWE FOR SUCH SUPPORT ACTION THIOS WEEKEND BUT I
AM ATTACKED BY NATO DAY IN AND OUT SO I WILL NOT BE HOLDING MAIN
ORGANISER POST. (many peopel arrived last nigh from as iot seems
either Eu or ca and that will not be a problem).

       PLEASE STAND UP AGAINST THE POLITICAL VIOLATORS IN USA.

Ciezar dowodu o sytuacji polskiej delegacji w Katyniu przesuniety na OPRAWCOW ( PROSZE POMOC W FILADELFII)