Co to jest'leak' not pre-emted by CIA?

Data: 2012-04-10 12:00:14
Autor: AC
Co to jest'leak' not pre-emted by CIA?
  It has a book out " THe CIA secret war against jews"

Po co - aby udawac ze zlapali Kimela ktory teraz paraduje i tez
dzwiekowo zasmieca
Ulice Szeroka ( jak go poprawilam to nie tylko zostawil budynek na
Szerokiej ale zniknal sam jako Stokowski , pimp of Philadelphia; O  -
po co mu ta ksiazka - zgadnijcie)

" 404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /www.fordschool.umich.edu/events/calendar/stpp/
1173/
was not found on this server. That’s all we know. "

TO CHYBA NASTEPY 'OPERATIVE' TYM RAZEM W INTERNECIE.
LEAK, NOT PRE-EMPTED. ZAMKNELI MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY WEB PAGE.

Following my call for CIA to steighten up the mission and procedure
and of course release the annual report for the public aspect of
presence in American life, we be getting
back women' money.  If they only refuse... let see what else is CIA at
Rutgers Uni.

There is absolutely no link to any CIA mission in them coming in and
locking in MBA programs and apparently women programs to their liking
so they at least find
out how to operate Real estate world wide necesserily using bad woemn
who can always testify to ..CIA and Chaney ( this mogul was supppose
to be scared of CIA )
 - THIS ONE IS NOT AT CIA MISSION - operatives use these to build
private wealth
without any efford or value put to the society ( or worse Queen
Elisabeth thinks that
these architects of grand style gave themself up under the .....
majestic leadership
 upon traing in American all time geniuses factory Mason Uni.to just
be the united kingdom).

American people never agreed to any CIA scam like that; nor they
agreed to
the CIA extoring money withot Congress check; notrbvto carry arms
around
the world - CIAis on the list of suspevcts that assaulted me in teh
White HOuse and
yet are to me made to stop assaults viasatel;lite tracing and droning
of me and my family.

V. Plane was omnly visited the places arroudn teh world that memory
odf me existed than.
Is this oen a CIA mission to erradicvate American historyt ( iut si
not onl,y me that tehy target; theyt are fascists adn Commies
depending where real estate world wide and laterly promssing galaxies
are' ) Is CIA Americanb at all; but it is not ( does not report budget
to congress and does not much listen to presidents who are official
bosses and pretends scioentoisyt of the Galaxy - while it works in
secret thus can not process information between scei ntist freely and
has teh stupies policvy on iyt like Neurology magazines published
under the popular access data base Elsievier' noty understanding any
transactiuons involved other than rise the access fee).

Can American people put up.

They do more - Bush thinks is a MILITARIZED POLITICAL PARTY SIMILARTOP
FASCISTS MOBS BEFROE THE WAR ( but also wrecks some parts of NSA this
way) that works for him not USA. This is very dengerous for USA not to
have control over CIA.

Co to jest'leak' not pre-emted by CIA?