Complete social cycle of domestic violence - WHERE IS THE HELP OR RESOLUTION?

Data: 2010-10-23 12:38:37
Autor: AMI
Complete social cycle of domestic violence - WHERE IS THE HELP OR RESOLUTION?

Kompletly 'owod' ( cyrkulatora) przestepstw przeciw kobietom i BRAK
JAKIEGOKOLWIEK ROZWOAZANIA PRZEMOCY. KOBIETY WYKORZYSTYWANE PRZEZ
PRZESTEPCOW WE WTORNYM OBWODZIE

On Aug 5 1998, 3:00 am, "FreeClassifiedAds.com"
<autom...@freeclassifiedads.com> wrote:
Category: Other Merchandise - Other
Location: Palos Park,Illinois, USA
   Price:          $12

Domesticviolence
Booklet in five parts: Part 1 -- Home can look happy on the outside
but is really a scary place on the inside; Some statistics; Early
Warning Signals; Danger Signals; Stages of Cycle ofViolence--
Tension Building Stage, Acute Stage, Loving Behavior/"Honeymoon"
Stage; The Stockholm Syndrome explained.  Part 2 -- What we do
affects the other people we love; The effects ofdomesticviolence
on children; Cognition distortions; Behavioral characteristics ofdomesticviolence. Part 3 -- Arm Yourself With Information: Myths
and Facts AboutDomesticViolence; More Facts AboutDomesticViolence;IllinoisDomesticViolenceAct information (use as a model
in other states); Definitions of abuse -- physical abuse,
harassment, intimidation of a dependent, interference with personal
liberty, willful deprivation; Orders of Protection; Stalking -- Love
Obsession stalkers, Simple Obsession stalkers, Preventive Measures.
Part 4: You and your children have a right to freedom from fear!
Making a Safety Plan. Page 5: With help, marriages and families can
heal -- Newlywed challenges, couple strengths, communication skills,
myths about conflict, fair fighting rules. Booklet by Jane
Reinheimer, M.A. - Psychology and full-time practicing counselor,
P.O. Box 314, Palos Park, IL 60464. Price of $12 includes shipping
and handling. Please visit and bookmark my website by clicking on
the link below.

To reply to the above ad, simply click on the above link or copy
the link to the "Location" window of your favorite browser.

    CHECK IF OFFENDERS ARE CONTROLLING WHAT YOU DO AND HOW THEY USE
IT.

  re-posted:
spotlights domestic violence issue
10/18/2010, 11:03 pm
Comment on this story

Illinois Valley Community College's Human Services program along with
A Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Service, Freedom House and the
13th Judicial Circuit Family Violence Prevention Council will host
the
Clothesline Project and Take a Stand Against Violence Monday, Oct.
18,
to Thursday, Oct. 21, as part of Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

SINCE MESSAGES LIKE THIS SOUND AS THE HUMANITARTIAN COPUSE, NOBODY
CHECKS WHAT IS OR CAN BE BEHIND. LOOK AROUND.

IN MY FORMEER COUNTY CALL WENT TO MY FORMER OFFENDER; WHO ALSO WAS
TRYING TO KIDNAP ME , ENSLAVE, RAPE AND EXPERIMENT WITH MY BODY. I
HAVE LONG FORGOTTEN ANYTHING ABOUT OUR MARRIGE; HE APPERED AS A NEW
PERSONALITY ( MUOLTIPKLE ) ON ANOTHER BUSINESS, GOR ALL MY DATA; AND
WHEN I WS THRETEN AGAIN NOT KNOWING TAHT IS HIM, I CALLED THE
HOTLINE.

HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TOP TAKE OVER THE HOTLINE; ESPECIALLI IF YOU TAHT
OFFENDER THAT RUN ALL WOMENS' PROGRAM, FINANCE ALL UNIVERSITY
LEADERSHIPS FOR WOMEN OF COURSE AND VOTE IN THE SENATE FOR MORE AND
MORE MONEY FOR SHELTERS ( WHILE THE LAW ONLY IS THAT THE OFFENDER SI
TO LEAVE THE SCENE OF VIOLENCE).

BIDEN! ABUSER ( SEE ELSWHERE WHAT HE AHS ALREADY DONE). TODAY HE IS
SENDING OFFENDER BY OFFENDER OR YOUNG MEN OOR WOMEN , NAVIGATED BY
HIM
ON THE CHIP TO EITHE RINJUR ME OR SCARE - THEY WILL GET ME IS THE
MESSAGE.

TGHEN FIRST ONE WAS ALSO A JUDGE ON MY SECOND MARRAGE DEVORCE AND YOU
MIGHT IMAGINE WAHT HE TRIED OR DID - WOMEN IN PRISON, CHILD FOR HIS
EXPERIMENTSA ND SEXUAL ADVANCES ( WAS CHEATED BY THE 'SYSTEM; - AS HE
HAS TOO MUCH POWER TO CALL HIM TO ANY COUUR, OR EVEN CATCH THE HIOLD
OF HIM FOR THAT MATTER;

 WHILE WE KLIVE QUIETLY IN THE SMALL COMMUNITY, HE DID NOT KNOW; WHEN
GOT MY SON, WAS CHECTED HE IS ALREDY WITH NEW MOTHER; IMAGINE -0 SON
COULD NOT COMPLAIN AS HE WAS ADULT - that call i made when i did not
see son for 3 years for no will of his own and the offender was
riding
bus with me impersonating his voice at least and threatning with use
of the gun, even thought at that pint I di9d not get what bothers
that
stranger

WHE IN YOUR MESSAGE IS THE SAFETY NET TAHT SIMILAR SHAM DOES NOT GO
ON
IN EACH CASE. WHAT ARE YOU ASKINGB THE VICTIOMS TO DO? ARE YOU REALLY
CHECKING INTO IT?

"Statistics also show one in four women experience domestic violence
at some point; 85 percent of victims are women; women ages 16 to 24
have the highest per capita rate of intimate partner violence; and
more than one-third of women seeking injury-related treatment in
emergency rooms were injured by a current or former partner.

AFTER THE VERY SAME PREACHING IN WASHINGTON DC, SOCIAL WORKERS SAY -
BUT IOF THE OFFENDERS HAS HIGHT POSITION; DO NOT EVEN TRY TO
COMPLAIN.
SHE IS FROM BIDEN FAMILY - SAME HE AWARDED THE HIGH DEGREE IN
POLICY ,
ONCE IN VA UNI AND OTHER IN U PENN - YOU WILL NEVER FIND HER; SHE IS
VICTIM AS WELL;

SHE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE ASKED OR FORCED TO BRING OUT CHILDREN OF TEH
STOLEN BY BIDEN EGGS; SOME ARE GOING AS FAR AS TEH SUPEREME COURT.
THESE CAN NOT DO MUCH YET.

WE DO HAVE TO UNITE BETTER; AND THING BETTER TOO AS OPPOSE JUST
REPEAT
WHAT OFFENDERS WANT.

For information, call Kelly Henry of ADV/SAS at 815-434-9650 ext.
227;
or Stephanie Cartwright of Freedom House at 815-872-0087 ext. 224; or
Christine Barnes or Christine Chalkey of 13th Judicial Circuit Family
Violence Prevention at 815-431-0630."

PLESE SEND/ DELIVER  THID EMSAAGE TO THESE DIRECTORS.

THAT WILL NOT BE THE FIRST ATTEMPT TO INFORM THIS OR THAT DIRECTOR
THAT THE PROGRAMS ON WOMEN ARE USED OR CAN BE USED AGAINST WOMEN.
  ( TEHSE VICTIMS IN SHELTERS WILL NOT RETURN TO HOME - WILL BE
CHIPPED LIKE CATTLE AND WILL LOSE THEIR PERSONALITY; WILL NOT SEE
CHILDREN - WILL BE ON HOLD BY OFFENDER TO HIT HIS OTGHER OBJECTS AND
WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REFUSE  ..AND LATER WILL BE KILLED AS IF BY
SECURITY

  ( WITNESSED IN NJ AND WASHINGTON DC; I AM A TARGET SINCE 1992 - WAS
HIDDEN UNDER THE NOSE OF OFFENDER; was also thrown out as a Judge by
men; by the time my destiny brought me back to that county i was to
scared to ask untill the news in press; not the end - this round of
threats against me started at the time when he only handles 5 Judships
simultanesusly - he is a multiple personality- , I'm mentioning NY and
Texas only, as I do not want commotion eswhere for others, and after I
personally initiated him firing from one - THUNDER IN PRESS FOLOOWED.

Jest of it - WOMEN SIGN HIS ORDERS ISSUES REMOTELLY
( imagine Biden group blaming the women!)

  HOLD TE SIT AND THINK TOGETHER!

( relevant security was notified in the strong terms; the fact that I
can share the exoperience might be their small piece - I am part only
secured - Where is the rest? My sons were mutilated , i was mutilated
since: I did not see my home - offender resides there; When i suit ,
the offender change the dname on the docket , added other parties; did
not even notified me and won, as judge on teh case he most DEFINITELLY
HAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST/ OR THAT WAS HIS FRIEND - MASK CAUSED ME
SOME RECOGNITION PROBLEM, WHEN I RUN TO HIM AGAIN WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO
- PLEASE THINK TOGETEHR

The last minute news - offender still is having a grand CONFLICT OF
INTEREST , hurts many people when he uses the insight access as above
in many places; political violence handled by him similarly - MY CASE
IS ALSO OFV DOMESTIC POLITICAL VIOLENEC.

SECURITY IS NO STRANGER TO HIM AND HE TO THEM.. AND ..NO ACTION.

I NOTIFIED HIS 'EMPLOYMENT' AND BARBARA BOXER CAME OUT! (see former
releases)
Absolutelly no intention yet to really address the offender.

I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM.

Complete social cycle of domestic violence - WHERE IS THE HELP OR RESOLUTION?