Confirmed that plan to blow us new train station and the City Center of Trenton, NJ

Data: 2010-04-01 13:17:44
Autor: Me
Confirmed that plan to blow us new train station and the City Center of Trenton, NJ
HACKERS DISTURB)

        Confirmed that plan to blow us new train station and the City
Center of TRENTON. NJ did not subside

There seems to be a slight responce in favour of police ( taht is
either taken on the top ( thus in the dilemma)
infiltrated (as invaders are ofter born here or use the parent birth
certificate to get employment and or benefits
and do not skip police, or show up notorious private lawyers to
mandane cases that they invoke, ths infiltrarte all courts already);
problem is not with being boorn here but with terroristic activity.
There is no charge againt the police, but I know that I can not get
them when I nbeed and that the Boss is of Bushland. ( rest is
internal
matter).

The new plight came via police signbing while I worked in the
biocenter ( parks with enhances ethos)
that there is a problem in Marisville, PA, that seems to be the loacl
higway to Trenton, guess being that there is
terroristic activity to blow up highway (they surely mean it, a sthe
installation in City of Trenton as persistanmt - they mean to burn
down larche chank of City and let the bearings on hihway and
viuaducts
give in ( with the shots
by NASA misiles; the programing how to shot these is now coveted in a
very sophistiocated way.

THE OIGFENDERS MEAN TO CONTROL 'INDIGENOUS MOIVEMENT 100% JUST ;LIKE
FASCISTS DIOD. NO TRASIT WITHOUT EASY -PAS ( ELECTRONIC) WHEN THERE
IS
A HIGWAY TO PAY FEE; ALSO RIVER LINE OTHER WAY TO PHILI IS UNDER
CONTINUED TTHRET TO BE STOP OR CUT IN HALF, WHEN THAT LINE IS VERY
EFFICIENT AND COMPLETELY NEW.THE REGULAR RAID ALREADY IS HOLTED FOR
HOURS AT THE TIME. IT GIVES SUGGESTION THAT OFFENDERS WANT TO HOLT /
SHOT DOWN INTERNATIONAL COURT IN PHILI, THAT STATED IN CAMDEN NJ
( THAT TWAS ATTACKED WITH NUKE;

THEY SHOT THE COURT BULDING WITH LIGHT MISILES FROM NASA; ALSO THE
OTHER CONGREGATION FOR THE COURT OR PREP WAS IN BORDENTPOWN THAT WAS
UNDER THREAT SINCE 2/15, THAT SEEMS TYOP HAVE SUBSIDED. tHAT ISU A
FINE NEW STATION - THE OFFENDERS DISHAPED THE PLATFORMS AS IT SEEM
OVER 2 ISSUES : INTERNATIONAL COURT AND DEAD BODIES DEPOSITORIES THAT
WAS DECIDED THAT THEY WILL NOT BE EXHUM,ED BUT CLAIMES TAKEN.

SOMEONE PUT THE HEAVY NASAS OVER THESE AREAS AS OF CHILDISH " I DO
NOT
TELL YOU WHERE
 IT IS" . THERE IS NO WAY OF NOT KNOWING WHERE THESE ARE. THEY ALSO
HAVE MORE BIOLIFE WITHOUT NASA LOW FLIGHTS.

NO CITIZEN WAS CONSULTED REGARDING TAKING DOWN CITY CENTER, HIGWAYS,
VIADUCTS
BANKS, PARKS , MONUMENTS  AND  OTHER OBJECTS. MANY OFFENDRS ARE
DECENDANTS OF THE CIVIL WAR THAT HAVE IMPRESSED SELF ON TRENTON, BUT
THAT IS A WRONG PLATFORM  FOR FINISHING UP THAT WAR. YOU HAVE TO
DEVELOP LEGAL FORM OF REPRESENTATION AND NOT BLOW A THING. THYE GET
EXCITED ON THE BUSS ON THE HALF TRUTHS, THAT IS HOW I KNOW SOME.

Confirmed that plan to blow us new train station and the City Center of Trenton, NJ