Czech Republic joins East Europe's falling dominoes

Data: 2009-03-26 04:26:59
Autor: muto2100
Czech Republic joins East Europe's falling dominoes
czyli  upadek  rzadu  czeskiego    jest    dalsza   strona
upadajacego    domina    w  Europie    Wschodniej-a    w  Polsce
niema    kryzysu

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/5045771/Czech-Republic-joins-East-Europes-falling-dominoes.html

Data: 2009-03-26 13:37:38
Autor: ColgatesBilly

"muto2100" <maniekxxx@gazeta.pl> wrote in message news:101925bd-151d-45a2-a370-92239a8f23d2e10g2000vbe.googlegroups.com...
czyli  upadek  rzadu  czeskiego    jest    dalsza   strona
upadajacego    domina    w  Europie    Wschodniej-a    w  Polsce
niema    kryzysu

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/5045771/Czech-Republic-joins-East-Europes-falling-dominoes.html'

Zapowiada sie "cut"

Utrzymanie wzrostu gospodarczego przy 20% bezrobociu...

( and believe you me... I know what I`m talking about ;)

Kol

Data: 2009-03-26 08:33:54
Autor: zawiszaxxx
On 26 Mar, 12:37, "ColgatesBilly" <Sir_kolge...@op.pl> wrote:
"muto2100" <maniek...@gazeta.pl> wrote in message

> czyli  upadek  rzadu  czeskiego    jest    dalsza   strona
> upadajacego    domina    w  Europie    Wschodniej-a    w  Polsce
> niema    kryzysu

> hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/5045...

Zapowiada sie "cut"

Utrzymanie wzrostu gospodarczego przy 20% bezrobociu...

( and believe you me... I know what I`m talking about ;)

Kol

awajajaj

Data: 2009-03-27 08:21:14
Autor: Bad Behaviour
muto2100 wrote:
czyli  upadek  rzadu  czeskiego    jest    dalsza   strona
upadajacego    domina    w  Europie    Wschodniej-a    w  Polsce
niema    kryzysu

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/financialcrisis/5045771/Czech-Republic-joins-East-Europes-falling-dominoes.html

A przeczytales komentarz jednego z francuskich internautow do tego artykulu?

"It seems that the Telegraph�s magical powers to propagate against the CEE countries have begun declining sharply. Today, more readers are comparing articles on the same issue to suspect that this newspaper is biased against those countries and their peoples, using such words as �falling dominos� and �collapse�, to divert its readers� attention from the real disasters that are actually happening under the surface now in the UK only to be convinced of their suspicion being just. According to the CIA Factbook, the UK�s external debt as of 2007 was 376.82 per cent of its GDP while the Czech Republic�s was only 29.76 per cent and Poland, where the �shock therapy� has turned out to be successful if you knew what policy it was, 27.25 per cent. It is up to you how to interpret these numbers."

Czech Republic joins East Europe's falling dominoes