Czy NATO i UE wesprą Niemcy w odpieraniu szpiegowskiej agresji SZWAJCARII? ;-)

Data: 2017-08-16 23:27:59
Autor: A. Filip
Czy NATO i UE wesprą Niemcy w odpieraniu szpiegowskiej agresji SZWAJCARII? ;-)
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/business/germay-switzerland-spy-tax.html
Switzerland and Germany Unlikely Adversaries in Spy Drama
By JACK EWINGAUG. 16, 2017
[...] German prosecutors said they filed charges against a Swiss man
accused of spying on tax collectors and even planting a mole in a
local tax office.
The bizarre case marked the latest development in a long-running
conflict between the two countries over Swiss banking secrecy laws,
which Germany and other countries see as a means for the wealthy to
dodge taxes.
German authorities have paid tens of millions of dollars in recent
years for information that the Swiss government considers secret. The
files allowed German tax officials to identify citizens who had secret
bank accounts and unreported income in Switzerland. [...]

Trzeba stanąć murem za Niemcami w odpieraniu Szwajcarskiej agresji!
Co wolno Niemcom to nie jakimś tam byle Szwajcarom! ;-)

--
A. Filip | To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask