Czy juz macie najlepszy "luke"? /I hope you have the best "luke"/

Data: 2009-07-07 07:51:40
Autor: Me
Czy juz macie najlepszy "luke"? /I hope you have the best "luke"/
We do not want to hear a thing about bad collaterals.

Obama and Medvedev pledge to scale back nuclear arsenals‎ - 7 hours
ago
Presidents Obama and Dmitry Medvedev, at the Kremlin, agreed
to weigh threats posed by Iran and North Korea. (Haraz N. Ghanbari)

Czy juz macie najlepszy "luke"? /I hope you have the best "luke"/