Czy to tylko biale klamstwo o Panu Komorowskim?

Data: 2010-11-29 08:24:13
Autor: Me
Czy to tylko biale klamstwo o Panu Komorowskim?
WHAT THE TRY - to hide what President Komorpwski does on his
excursions.
Pan Komorowski tried to inject me with deadly drug in 1964 pretending
felczer in Poland
 ( the place is still there - it is in Bedlno, near Zychlin, the place
of the one of the worst early scenes of holocaust with snatching
hundreds cryinbg children and transporting them in cold to Kutno-
Chelmno concentration or locally experimenting on them ( documents
exists).
Why Zychlin, again and again?

11/29/2010 Polish president invited to visit U.S. in December

 RIA Novosti 1 week ago
..
President Bronislaw Komorowski has been invited to visit Washington on
December 8, Polish Radio reported on Saturday. This will be his first
trip to the United States since he was elected the head of state in
the summer. "Poland is one of our closest

REALLY, LIERS; PRESIDENT KOMOROWSKI HAS TRACKED ME DOWN PERSONALLY IN
JULY IN TRENTON AND PALMYR ,NJ, USA; ALSO, PRESS RELEASED THAT HE HAS
ALREADY SEEN PRESIDENT OBAMA THAN.

Czy to tylko biale klamstwo o Panu Komorowskim?