D. Tusk "unelected, arrogant bully" [Farage]

Data: 2019-02-06 14:05:10
Autor: A. Filip
D. Tusk "unelected, arrogant bully" [Farage]
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-tusk-farage/britains-brexit-freedom-will-be-heavenly-nigel-farage-tells-tusk-idUSKCN1PV1FJ
February 6, 2019
Britain's Brexit freedom will be heavenly, Nigel Farage tells Tusk
[...] Britain's Brexiteers with no plan of how to deliver deserve a
"special place in hell", Tusk said.
"After Brexit we will be free of unelected, arrogant bullies like you
and run our own country," Farage said of Tusk. "Sounds more like
heaven to me."

--
A. Filip

Data: 2019-02-06 17:25:18
Autor: Pajdak
D. Tusk pryszczem na tyłku flipka
PAJAC "A. Filip" <anfi@pseudonim.pl> napisał w wiadomości news:anfi+eq23m08g6f-j263@wp.eu...
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-tusk-farage/britains-brexit-freedom-will-be-heavenly-nigel-farage-tells-tusk-idUSKCN1PV1FJ
February 6, 2019
Britain's Brexit freedom will be heavenly, Nigel Farage tells Tusk
[...] Britain's Brexiteers with no plan of how to deliver deserve a
"special place in hell", Tusk said.
"After Brexit we will be free of unelected, arrogant bullies like you
and run our own country," Farage said of Tusk. "Sounds more like
heaven to me."

Masz jeszcze jakieś problemy?

--
Pajdak

D. Tusk "unelected, arrogant bully" [Farage]