DISMEMBERED? "WIPED OF THE MAP"?- INAPPROPRIATE ( DISCRIMINATORY) REMARKS IN NYT TODAY ABOUT POLAND

Data: 2010-04-12 11:44:38
Autor: Me
DISMEMBERED? "WIPED OF THE MAP"?- INAPPROPRIATE ( DISCRIMINATORY) REMARKS IN NYT TODAY ABOUT POLAND
Hey "Cohen", you are out of bounce yourself ON THE MATTER OF POLAND

  INAPPROPRIATE REMARKS IN NYT ( ABOUT POLAND)

Globalist
The Glory of Poland
By ROGER COHEN
Published: April 12, 2010
NEW YORK — My first thought, hearing of the Polish tragedy, was that
history’s gyre can be of an unbearable cruelty, decapitating Poland’s
elite twice in the same cursed place, Katyn.

My second was to call my old friend Adam Michnik in Warsaw. Michnik,
an intellectual imprisoned six times by the former puppet-Soviet
Communist \
rulers, once told me:
REALLY , SIX TIMES ? AND BY COMMUNISTS? YOU ARE LIER THAT USES THE
FACT THAT POLISH PEOPLERIGHT NOW WILL BE MOUNING AND WILL NOT REPLY.
THAT IS NOT TRUE. HE IS PRIMARILY KNOWN AS COMMUNIST TOO.

“Anyone who has suffered that humiliation, at some level, wants
revenge.
NOT TRUE - FASCISTS DO AND ALL CRIMINALS
 I know all the lies. I saw people being killed. But I also know that
revanchism is never ending.

And my obsession has been that we should have a revolution that does
not resemble the French or Russian, but rather the American, in the
sense that it be for something, not against something. A revolution
for a constitution, not a paradise. An anti-utopian revolution.
Because utopias lead to the guillotine and the gulag.”
MICHNIC IS THAT REVOLUTIONARY OR YOU?

Michnik’s obsession has yielded fruit. President Lech Kaczynski is
dead.
ARE YOUR FACULTIES INTACK TO BE CONNECTING IT THIS WAY? MICHNICK WAS
NOT SEEN AS ANTIPOLISH, HOWEVER SOME QUESTIONS EXISTED; YOU ARE
DEFINITELY PEOPES HATER.
Slawomir Skrzypek, the president of the National Bank, is dead. An
explosion in the fog of the forest took them and 94 others on the way
to Katyn. But Poland’s democracy has scarcely skipped a beat. The
leader of the lower house of Parliament has become acting president
pending an election. The first deputy president of the National Bank
has assumed the duties of the late president. Poland, oft dismembered,
even wiped from the map, is calm and at peace.
DISMEMBERED? "WIPED OF THE MAP"?
ARE YOU FASCIST THAT ONCE TRIED THAT?

DISMEMBERED? "WIPED OF THE MAP"?- INAPPROPRIATE ( DISCRIMINATORY) REMARKS IN NYT TODAY ABOUT POLAND