DLACZEGO NALEZY SPRAWDZIC OHIO STATE ( UNIWERSYTET I STAN)

Data: 2011-03-21 11:51:30
Autor: .
DLACZEGO NALEZY SPRAWDZIC OHIO STATE ( UNIWERSYTET I STAN)
Ohio State’s University

Academically, The Ohio State University is made up of a collection of
colleges and schools. Within these colleges and schools you’ll find
more than 175 undergraduate major programs, as well as many academic,
co-curricular, and career-exploration opportunities.

Allied Medical Professions
Athletic Training
Health Information Management and Systems
Health Sciences Program Medical Dietetics
Medical Technology
Radiologic Sciences and Therapy
Respiratory Therapy
Architecture
City and Regional Planning
Landscape Architecture
Arts and Sciences
Actuarial Science
African American and African Studies
Ancient History and Classics
Anthropological Sciences
Anthropology
Arabic
Art
Art Education
Astronomy
Aviation
Biochemistry
Biological Sciences
Biology
Chemistry
Chinese
Classics
Communication
Comparative Studies
Computer and Information Science
Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies
Dance
Dance Education
Design (Industrial, Interior Design, Visual Communication)
Economics
English
Entomology
Evolution and Ecology
Film Studies
French
Geography
Geological Sciences
German
Globalization Studies
Hebrew
History
History of Art
International Studies
Islamic Studies
Italian
Japanese
Jewish Studies
Journalism
Korean
Linguistics
Mapping and Land Information Science
Mathematics
Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Microbiology
Middle Childhood Education (pre-licensure)
Modern Greek
Molecular Genetics
Music
    Music
    Music–Composition
    Music–Education
    Music–History
    Music–Jazz Studies
    Music–Performance
    Music–Theory
Philosophy
Physics
Plant Cellular and Molecular Biology
Political Science
Portuguese
Psychology
Russian
Sociology
Spanish
Speech and Hearing Science
Theatre
Women’s Studies
World Literature
Zoology
Business
Undergraduate majors:
Accounting
Economics
Finance
Human Resources
Information Systems
International Business Administration
Marketing
Operations Management
Real Estate and Urban Analysis
Risk Management and Insurance
Special Major (includes Aviation Management)
Logistics Management
TO SA KIERUNKI NA BAKALORACIE; ZABLOKOWANO LISTE
'GRADUATE' - TE KIERUNKI SA DOSTEPNE W APLIKACJI.

Dental Hygiene
Undergraduate major:
Dental Hygiene

Education and Human Ecology

Undergraduate majors:
Consumer and Family Financial Services
Exercise Science Education
Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Hospitality Management
Fashion and Retail Studies
Human Development and Family Science
Human Nutrition
Nutrition
Physical Education Teacher Education
Special Education
Sport and Leisure Studies
Technical Education and Training
Engineering
Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
Aviation
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Engineering Physics
Food, Agricultural, and Biological Engineering
Industrial and Systems Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Welding Engineering - MASZYNY TYPU NON FUSION ATOMIC AIR CLEANER SA
PRZYPUSZCZALNIE TYLKO PRODUKOWANE/ PROJEKTOWANE TUTAJ
Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
Agribusiness and Applied Economics
Agricultural Communication
Agricultural Systems Management
Agricultural and Extension Education
Animal Sciences
Construction Systems Management
Crop Science
Food Business Management
Food Science and Nutrition
Landscape Horticulture
Plant Health Management
Professional Golf Management
Turfgrass Science
Environment and Natural Resources
Environmental Policy and Management
Environmental Science
Forestry, Fisheries, and Wildlife
Parks, Recreation, and Tourism
Nursing
Undergraduate major:
Nursing
Pharmacy
Undergraduate major:
Pharmaceutical Sciences
Social Work
.....Important about artificial admission barrier: is removed if the
avarage is "czworka" albo wicej.
(PROSZE WYPRINTOWAC TO AGLOSZENIE BO BRITISH INVASION MOZE TO ZARAZ
ZMIENIC:
'Some graduate programs require GRE, GMAT or GRE subject test scores
for admission consideration.  It is recommended that you contact your
intended graduate program for testing requirement information. E-mail
addresses, phone numbers, and addresses are found in the Graduate
Program Requirements and Deadlines section of the Graduate Admissions
web site.
You are required to submit GRE or GMAT scores* if your undergraduate
GPA is below the minimum of 3.0, if your graduate GPA is below the
minimum of 3.0, or if you hold a degree from an unaccredited college
or university. Your application materials will not be reviewed by your
graduate program until the Admissions Office receives your official
GRE or GMAT scores.'

OHIO STATE TO KOSCIUSZKO GROUD, OGROMNIASTY; BUSZLAND JEZDZI DOOLOLA
KRAJU 9 LE NIE SWIATA I OGLASZA ZE NIE MA JUZ NIKOGO Z RODZINY
KOSCIUSZKI- MAJA NA UWADZE - ONI RZADZA OHIO STATE- A TO JEST JUZ
CIENITKIE.

NIE MA TAM METROPOLITARNEJ PRESJI; ZARZADZENIA UINIWERSYTETU SA
'STIUDENT FRIENDLY' I STUDIUJE SIE BARDZO PRZYJEMNIE. NARAZIE OHIO
STATE NIE WCHODZI DO 'POLSKIEGO STANU W USA'

A LATEM ' SUMMER PROGRAM DLA STUDENTOW:Qualifications
Applicants must have completed at least one-third of the credit hours
required for their undergraduate major, exclusive of the General
Education Curriculum (GEC) requirement,
by June of the application year. They also must have at least two
quarters of enrollment remaining after the program ends and a
cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above at the time
of application.(GPA 3 -TO 'CZWORKA')

Participants receive a stipend, housing and travel allowance, and
academic credit.
Ohio State faculty sponsors are given a research allowance to be used
in support
of each student's SROP research project.

ALBO PROFESOROW - JAKO 'VISITING PROFFESSORS'.

( AND SECRET: NOT RECOMMENDED ( ROBI TO SAMO ALBO GORZEJ W WARSZAWIE A
NIE JEST PATRIOTYCZNY):
"John Mueller
Professor Mueller's research interests include:
International politics, foreign policy, defense policy, public
opinion, democratization, economic history, post-Communism, terrorism,
musical theater, and dance history.

Recent books:
The Remnants of War. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press, 2004.

Overblown: How Politicians and the Terrorism Industry Inflate National
Security Threats,
and Why We Believe Them. New York: Free Press, 2006. Information about
the book

Atomic Obsession: Nuclear Alarmism from Hiroshima to Al-Qaeda. New
York: Oxford University Press, 2010.   Information about the book

Astaire Dancing: The Musical Films.   Information about the book

Terror, Security, and Money: To be published by Oxford University
Press in 2011.
Information about the book

War and Ideas: Selected Essays: To be published by Routledge in
2011.   Information
about the book"
 (to nie jest jego zdjecie na www;  this person is also guilty of
personal infractions and discriminated against 'his' WOMEN on staff in
unimaginable way - published elswhere;
continued above the law in USA - steals assetts from all women by
degrading them after long service; is arogant about it; forces them to
pregnancy in homeless shelter, singers, scientists and agents; nothing
yet can be done objectively - on  Obama i Bush ride)

DLACZEGO NALEZY SPRAWDZIC OHIO STATE ( UNIWERSYTET I STAN)